E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2004, 02:48 AM   #1
three2threeCi

My Ride: BMW
UUC SSK EVO 3 Brand New Part# USSE3

Hey guys! I've decided to stop modding my car and start saving up for a new house . I just received this shifter recently from UUC and its still sitting in the box. It is the latest model (EVO 3) with the optional carrier bushings. The part # is USSE3. Please check www.uucmotorwerks.com to see if it will fit your car. Off the top of my head I know it fits the 323i/Ci and 325i/Ci/Xi. According to the site it also fits some E36s.

I paid $245 + shipping for this item and also waited about a month to receive it. UUC is a great company and does not charge you until your item is shipped, but it took them about a month to ship my shifter. I read somewhere that they produce their items as orders come in. Anyways, please keep in mind that you will receive this shifter right away! I will sell it to the highest offer. No lowballs please!

PS. For the quickest response please email me at sk_tuteja@hotmail.com

PPS. I prefer to be paid through paypal!

Thanks guys!

Last edited by three2threeCi; 03-16-2004 at 02:51 AM.
three2threeCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:22 AM   #2
Bim Growl
Banned

My Ride: E86 3.2
Just to let you know: This shifter will not fit a 328/330. Thisis for the 325, and 323.

The SKU for the 330 models: USCE and USCE2

Good Luck with the sale. I'd buy it if it fit my car...

-Daniel
Bim Growl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 02:11 PM   #3
three2threeCi

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim Growl
Just to let you know: This shifter will not fit a 328/330. Thisis for the 325, and 323.

The SKU for the 330 models: USCE and USCE2

Good Luck with the sale. I'd buy it if it fit my car...

-Daniel
Thanks
three2threeCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 10:38 PM   #4
VSant8

My Ride: .
sent u a PM
VSant8 is offline   Reply With Quote