E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2004, 10:16 AM   #1
Phillip S.

My Ride: X6/Lexus IS-F
Cool FS: Axis Milanos 19x8.5(F) 19x9.5(R) for E39/M5 With Tires 95%+ Tread

Hi Everybody,
I am new to this forum but would like to get to know fellow BMS owners. However, I would like to find out if anyone is interested in prestine rims by Axis. The rims are Milanos that are 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.5 for the rear. The rims include Ventus Sport k104 245/35 ZR19 tires that have about 95% tread or more left on it, since I only used them for 2 months. I am offering them because I have ordered new rims for my car. I will attach an image and a link to the Axis website so you can get an idea how it would look on a 5 series or 3 series. All rims and tires are in good condition. I want to offer the Axis Milano rims including tires for the price of $1750.00 (Local) or plus s/h. If anybody is interested, please reply back to this post for closer pics.

Thank you for your time.

Axis Milanos
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Axis Milanos Front 19x8.5 Back 19x9.5.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	70729  
Phillip S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
///M PWR 00

My Ride: p truck
What is the offset on your wheels? Would you sell the wheels alone without tires?
Old 03-18-2004, 12:13 PM   #3
2000BMW323i

My Ride: 323i
Where did you buy those rims from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip S.
Hi Everybody,
I am new to this forum but would like to get to know fellow BMS owners. However, I would like to find out if anyone is interested in prestine rims by Axis. The rims are Milanos that are 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.5 for the rear. The rims include Ventus Sport k104 245/35 ZR19 tires that have about 95% tread or more left on it, since I only used them for 2 months. I am offering them because I have ordered new rims for my car. I will attach an image and a link to the Axis website so you can get an idea how it would look on a 5 series or 3 series. All rims and tires are in good condition. I want to offer the Axis Milano rims including tires for the price of $1750.00 (Local) or plus s/h. If anybody is interested, please reply back to this post for closer pics.

Thank you for your time.

Axis Milanos
2000BMW323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 05:16 PM   #4
Phillip S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M PWR 00
What is the offset on your wheels? Would you sell the wheels alone without tires?
Offset is 5x120 if this what you are asking about. Check the link above and it will show you what offsets they have but I think mine is 15mm for the front and like 20 or 40mm for the rear. I don't really know because my friend ordered them for me through Axis. If this doesn't answer your first questions, just contact Axis to ask what offset would work for your car and if it is the same for a 2003 E39. For your second question...I prefer to sell the rims with tires to save hassel on trying to sell the tires later and maybe for convienence for you not to look for tires, but if you prefer to get tires else where....I would sell the wheels alone for $1,100 plus s/h. If there is any more questions, please feel free to reply back.

Thanks for looking.
Old 03-18-2004, 05:17 PM   #5
Phillip S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000BMW323i
Where did you buy those rims from?
I bought these rims with tires direct from Axis for about $2,100. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks for looking.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:55 PM   #6
///M PWR 00

My Ride: p truck
Can you post pictures of them on your car? if the rear is 20mm offset I am interested, but without your tires. Can you find out for me? and post some pics
Old 03-19-2004, 04:37 AM   #7
Phillip S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M PWR 00
Can you post pictures of them on your car? if the rear is 20mm offset I am interested, but without your tires. Can you find out for me? and post some pics
If you actually check that Axis Milano page, my car is on there. It is that silver one. However, I will post another that I took later with bmw caps replaced with the Axis ones.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E39 2003 525iA.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	70819