E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2004, 01:06 PM   #1
rsfteeman

My Ride: 330ci Ti Silver
Arrow m68 wheels

Hey I am selling 4 m68 wheels. I need to get them out asap. I prefer local buyers, but I will ship. They have Pirelli Pzero's on them right now, but they do not have to much tread on them left. There are a couple of curb rashes on the wheels, but they are perfect for autocrossing. If anyone is interested e-mail me at rsfteeman@cox.net or PM me. They are just sitting in my garage waiting to be sold. Looking for $315.

Last edited by rsfteeman; 03-18-2004 at 01:14 PM.
rsfteeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-18-2004, 01:43 PM   #2
330ACS+

My Ride: E46 Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsfteeman
Hey I am selling 4 m68 wheels. I need to get them out asap. I prefer local buyers, but I will ship. They have Pirelli Pzero's on them right now, but they do not have to much tread on them left. There are a couple of curb rashes on the wheels, but they are perfect for autocrossing. If anyone is interested e-mail me at rsfteeman@cox.net or PM me. They are just sitting in my garage waiting to be sold. Looking for $315.
FIRST dib,
330ACS+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 01:44 PM   #3
330ACS+

Quote:
First Dib if you are they OEM
Old 03-18-2004, 03:13 PM   #4
330ACS+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330ACS+
First Dib if you are they OEM
First dib if they are OEM, sent you pm
Old 03-18-2004, 07:00 PM   #5
Dazz

My Ride: '98 M3
I would like them also...
Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 10:12 AM   #6
ericfasc325

My Ride: 325is changin to M3
I am interested in these wheels if they haven't been sold. Let Please send me pics at Ericfasc@hotmail.com. I would prefere to just buy rears if anyone wants to split them.

Quote:
ericfasc325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 05:40 PM   #7
Bobo83
ProjectTechnik

My Ride: 03 M3
Sent you an email, let everyone know if it's still sold or available....

Old 04 330 ZHP
Bobo83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 08:48 PM   #8
China doll

My Ride: 2001 325ci coupe
I'm interested... Please let me know whether they are still available. I sent you an email as well.

Thanks,
China doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 06:14 PM   #9
GokuA

My Ride: E46
I'm interested in just one of them for spare. Do you have the spare available by any chance? Please let me know. Dip on the spare if you're selling it.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:55 PM   #10
cee

My Ride: 328CI, 330I
PM'd and e-mailed you. Can u pls respond, asap.
cee is offline   Reply With Quote