E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2004, 01:18 PM   #1
cfp00

My Ride: 323Ci
Perfect '00 323Ci, only 16,500 miles

2000 BMW 323Ci, 2.5 liter inline 6, 5 speed, moonroof, sport pkg, silver, alarm, only 16,500 miles.

toys include: UUC short shift kit, UUC alum gauges, RD alum pedels, momo shift knob, ECIS air intake, Borla cat-back exhaust, M-tech front bumper, BMW clear lights all around, PIAA hyper bulbs in low beams and fog lights, 50% front/ 35% rear window tint, cadence component speaker set in front, RF component speaker set in rear, cadence amp, alumapro 10in sub / bandpass box, sumitomo 225/40 ZR 18 tires, mille miglia evo sport 18in wheels. NADA is $23,025, selling for $22,500 and throwing in over $6,000 in aftermarket goodies. email: dhaddox99@excite.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw10.JPG
Views:	663
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	73086  

Last edited by cfp00; 04-08-2004 at 01:44 PM. Reason: forgot to put my email address in thread
cfp00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:05 PM   #2
amoildani

My Ride: wanted:323ci 5sdstik
wow, id be VERY damned interested, but that price is a little over my budget, oh well.
amoildani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 12:44 AM   #3
3rd_collective
ti-m-e

My Ride: Alpine White ///M
Send a message via AIM to 3rd_collective
Willing to part out? Interested in the Mtech if you are.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:00 AM   #4
cfp00

willing on some thing

Have thought about if someone wants car but not all that stuff, taking some of it off and selling car for less. But thinking the bumper will stay, too much of a pain and the fact that I think I still have all the pieces to the origional in attic but do not want to find out the hard way that do not, lol. If someone wanted car but less money, thinking would take off clear lights, ECIS intake, Borla cat-back exhaust, BMW alarm, PIAA lights, RD pedels, and 10in Alumapro sub / bandpass box - all easy things to take off, could take all of those things off combined in about an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd_collective
Willing to part out? Interested in the Mtech if you are.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:06 PM   #5
PereiraProdigy

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Send a message via AIM to PereiraProdigy Send a message via MSN to PereiraProdigy
So...what's your lowered price if you take out the aforementioned mods?
PereiraProdigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 02:24 PM   #6
darkmanlfe

My Ride: rocket propelled 323
Send a message via AIM to darkmanlfe
interest on the OEM alarm and RD pedals.
RD pedals include dead pedal?
Old 04-09-2004, 06:53 PM   #7
dh2o72

My Ride: ......
How do you have 16k miles on your 2000?
My 00 323i almost has 80000.
Very nice car, good luck with the sale.
Old 04-09-2004, 08:01 PM   #8
PereiraProdigy

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Send a message via AIM to PereiraProdigy Send a message via MSN to PereiraProdigy
I think it will be hard to get exra for the fact that you have such low mileage, but why do you only have 6,000 miles? Isn't having the car parked idle around so long detrimental to the engine!?

Late,
Alex
PereiraProdigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 10:19 AM   #9
cfp00

well......

Quote:
Originally Posted by PereiraProdigy
So...what's your lowered price if you take out the aforementioned mods?

Still not under $20,000, thinking I can only sell those mods for maybe $500-$700 or so on ebay even though they costs a lot more than that, mods look good and sound good and perform good and I will always have mods on cars/trucks of mine, but they are a horrible investment, lol. If you are at $20,000 and this is only like $2,500 more, should still consider, I mean the car does not have 1 single mark on the inside, is brand new, the outside is brand new as well, and the engine is barely broke in. Plus over $6,000 in mods comming to you for free. Thanks for the post.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:22 AM   #10
cfp00

I will keep you in mind........

If someone wants car and wants to save $500 or so and I take off some mods, I will email you about them being for sale. The RD does not come with a dead pedal, was as much money to get it as was to get the other 3 so did not get one. Thanks for the response

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmanlfe
interest on the OEM alarm and RD pedals.
RD pedals include dead pedal?
Old 04-10-2004, 10:39 AM   #11
cfp00

well.......

That is one reason why decided to sell, I love the car but hardly drive it here since weather so ****ty the last few years and can't drive to where I work, and the fact getting ready to buy a house. We have had so much rain and snow here the last 2 years and the car only sees nice weather, lol. Plus I work at a Steel mill and the ****ty road back to where I work and the **** the plant kicks out in the air that is all over your car after your shift keeps me from driving it there. So basically I have a $40,000 car that all it seems I do is look at it in the garage and a new house is very near and the g/f wants a pool, lol, so the extra $20,000 may be going there, lol. You guys will slam me for this but I do have a nice modded truck, a '03 F150 flairside 4x4 V8 set up to pretty much look like a 4X4 lightning. Love the lightning, but only rear wheel drive, no good in the snow. Truck not fun to drive like the BMW, but not afraid to drive it anywhere or anytime and the 4X4 and bed come in handy for the bad weather and hauling stuff around. Don't flame me too bad, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh2o72
How do you have 16k miles on your 2000?
My 00 323i almost has 80000.
Very nice car, good luck with the sale.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:50 AM   #12
cfp00

Did not sit idle too long........

Quote:
Originally Posted by PereiraProdigy
I think it will be hard to get exra for the fact that you have such low mileage, but why do you only have 6,000 miles? Isn't having the car parked idle around so long detrimental to the engine!?

Late,
Alex

It has a little under 16,500 miles on it. When winter time and no breaks in weather to take for a drive, would always start it up and let warm up and run for like 15mins or so. So car never just sat there with never being started or anything. Trust me this car was like my 1st child, was babied A LOT, lol. Only driven in nice weather, if saw the night before was gonna rain would take my other vehicle. Was my 1st big purchase after finishing college and treated the thing like it was a million dollar car, lol.
Old 04-14-2004, 11:43 AM   #13
cfp00

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoildani
wow, id be VERY damned interested, but that price is a little over my budget, oh well.

What is your budget? Just wondering
Old 04-14-2004, 06:39 PM   #14
amoildani

I'd say 19k max, Im just a college student (university of texas: austin) dreaming of having a bmw (i dont even care about mods, just the car), and cant go over anything in the 16k-19k range. still looking (with no luck)
Old 04-15-2004, 10:20 AM   #15
cfp00

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoildani
I'd say 19k max, Im just a college student (university of texas: austin) dreaming of having a bmw (i dont even care about mods, just the car), and cant go over anything in the 16k-19k range. still looking (with no luck)
Have you considered an E36 325Ci at all. I think they look a little boxy vs the E46 lineup but still look good. They actually have a better "drive on rails" feel than the E46. I remember when the E46 first came out all the E36 guys were complaining on the E46 feeling a little soft vs the E36's drive on rails feeling. The performace is there on the E36 as well and thinking they came with a raspy exhaust stock as well vs my 323Ci which was so quiet stock could not even tell when to shift without looking at the tach. Could always get the E36 now and after finish college get a brand new BMW.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:46 PM   #16
niggyci

My Ride: sTwizzy
if you're willing to sell your ssk only i'd be interested. which ssk is it?
Old 04-15-2004, 03:31 PM   #17
amoildani

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfp00
Have you considered an E36 325Ci at all. I think they look a little boxy vs the E46 lineup but still look good. They actually have a better "drive on rails" feel than the E46. I remember when the E46 first came out all the E36 guys were complaining on the E46 feeling a little soft vs the E36's drive on rails feeling. The performace is there on the E36 as well and thinking they came with a raspy exhaust stock as well vs my 323Ci which was so quiet stock could not even tell when to shift without looking at the tach. Could always get the E36 now and after finish college get a brand new BMW.

well...I considered that, I still like the e36 models (not as much asht eh e46) but i just dont know. Interior is a big thing for me and im not impressed at all witht he e36 interior, it looks pretty cheap. I also hear the ride is louder (i like smoother and quieter) plus i just hear the e46 are just a better car overall.
As for agetting a brand new bmw, i'll be doing that for sure, i just dont want to spend my money on something i may regret getting (i know i wouldnt regret an e46 at all).
Old 04-17-2004, 12:10 AM   #18
jbiz116

My Ride: not yet
intrested in car ..email me at furious116@aol.com post pixx
jbiz116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 11:20 AM   #19
cfp00

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggyci
if you're willing to sell your ssk only i'd be interested. which ssk is it?
No not wanting to take that off of car. There are some things that would take off if the buyer of car did not want such as the bandpass box/sub, clear lights all around, PIAA hyperbulbs, ECIS intake, window tint, alum pedels all real easy to take off. Do not want to, but if someone wanted stock exhaust would take off the Borla as well. But the short shift kit, m-tech front bumper and alum guages all stay, pain in butt to take off and the wheels and momo shift knob have to stay, stock ones are gone.

David
Old 04-17-2004, 09:28 PM   #20
alpinewhite325i

My Ride: '01 325i
Where in Pittsburgh are you?

You wouldn't know of any decent BMW mechanics in PGH area?

No Dealers please!!
alpinewhite325i is offline   Reply With Quote