E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2004, 09:44 AM   #1
wsherman31

My Ride: 2002 M3 - SMG
2002 E46 M3 SMG PSS 9 ++ - Georgia

2002 E46 M3 - Coupe - Topaz Blue - Grey Leather - 29.5k miles - $46,500

This M3 is in excellent condition. BMW options include Premium Package, Xenon, SMG, Myrtle Wood dash trim, and all standard M3 features. I am second owner. I purchased in Dec 2002 with 16,500 miles. First owner mileage was almost entirely on I-16 and I-75 between Savannah and Atlanta. Build date was Nov 2001 and the S54 engine recall was completed in June 2003 at 19,844 miles. The full warranty is thru January 2006 or 50,000 miles, with the engine warranty thru January 2008 or 100,000 miles. Have never had a problem with this vehicle. Has been serviced entirely by local BMW dealer. I have tracked this car at 10 Drivers Ed weekends with BMW and PCA. Never off-track or abused. I have added over $7,500 in extras, to include: Bilstein PSS-9 Coilovers w/professional installation and corner-balancing and 4 wheel alignment. Eisenmann Race 83mm exhaust. BMW Euro Cross-drilled rotors. Stainless brake lines. Turner Caliper Bronze bushings. BMW Strut Brace. Schroth 4 point harnesses. ACS Pedals. Camera mount w/quick release. K&N air filter. WxTech floor & trunk mats. Direct wire & remote for V1. I also have an extra set of OEM M3 wheels with S-03s (75%) and Pilot Sports on other set (75%). Other extras include 2 sets of OEM M3 rotors, set of OEM calipers and the original equipment I replaced - suspension and exhaust. This is a great car. The only reason I am selling is to go to a pure track car. My M3 has always been garaged AND covered. It is near perfect except for some mild abrasion in front fascia/bumper from track and few tiny road debris marks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m3 008.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	76151  

Last edited by wsherman31; 05-01-2004 at 10:17 AM.
wsherman31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:57 AM   #2
Gadgets

My Ride: '08 M6 / '08 X5 4.8i
You forgot to add..

Never Raced, Never abused..
Gadgets is offline   Reply With Quote