E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2004, 03:33 PM   #1
The 330i

My Ride: 330i
FS: '01 Jet Black 330i

Hello everyone,

This is the spec.

'01 Jet Black 330i with Black interior
69,000 miles
Steptronic
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
M3 Front Bumper
19*8.5" BBS CH
PSS 9
GruppeM
Carbon Fibre Interior Trims
Spark Plugs replaced at 64,000mile
Brake Fulid replaced at 64,000mile
New OEM brake pads and rotors installed
Located at upstate NY.

Asking : $28,000 OBO.

Serious inquiries only.
The usual and casual "This thread is worthless without pics" replies will be ignored - if you're sincerely interested, PM me for a further discussion.

Sincerely,
The 330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-22-2004, 09:08 AM   #2
The 330i

New Tyres included.
Old 05-22-2004, 09:36 AM   #3
JCsE46
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)

My Ride: 03 E46 JB, 08 MBE350
Send a message via AIM to JCsE46 Send a message via MSN to JCsE46
JCsE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 03:00 PM   #4
The 330i

Hello Jcabigas,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcabigas
How nice of you not to read my posting.

Casual, not sincere postings like yours is the main reason I do not post pictures.

I am more than willing to arrange meetings to have potential buyers to look at the real car. Anyone who is sincerely and genuinely interested may PM me.

And everyone else who is interested in looking at the pictures of nice BMWs can go to E46 Fanatics Showroom forum, not Classified.
Old 05-29-2004, 06:55 AM   #5
The 330i

Hello everyone,

Price drop to $26,000.00.

As I said in previous postings, an interested party can make an appointment to check the car.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:30 PM   #6
invidious_D

My Ride: 2003 BMW 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 330i
Hello everyone,

Price drop to $26,000.00.

As I said in previous postings, an interested party can make an appointment to check the car.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:02 AM   #7
The 330i

Hello invidious_D,

Quote:
Originally Posted by invidious_D
Are you really interested in buying the car? If so, I urge you to READ.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:49 AM   #8
van_basten

My Ride: M3
Quote:
How nice of you not to read my posting.

Casual, not sincere postings like yours is the main reason I do not post pictures.
why would you think people want to see pics means they are not sincerely interested in your car? in fact, the fact that you are not willing to share the pics is making buyers less interested in your car.
van_basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 02:16 AM   #9
nbtstatic

My Ride: 04-330ci-SMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by van_basten
why would you think people want to see pics means they are not sincerely interested in your car? in fact, the fact that you are not willing to share the pics is making buyers less interested in your car.
nbtstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 10:38 PM   #10
He and his
name's PHIL

My Ride: is not my sig
Send a message via AIM to He and his Send a message via MSN to He and his

Drive me biach
He and his is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 10:28 AM   #11
The 330i

Hello He and his,

Quote:
Originally Posted by He and his
I don't see anything funny except some people not being able to read.
Do you?
Old 06-06-2004, 06:44 PM   #12
orion7701

My Ride: M3
Old 06-07-2004, 06:53 AM   #13
The 330i

Hello orion7701,

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion7701
Your post is worthless without some serious intentions!
Old 06-14-2004, 05:07 AM   #14
The 330i

Hello everyone,

This is just to bump.

As I have said, anybody with serious intention should PM/e-mail me.
The car is available for display so that you could take a look at the REAL thing.

[It is really interesting to know how many people just come to CLASSIFIED section simply to see the pictures of nice BMWs. It is also interesting to know how many people will STEAL the pictures of someone else's and pretend it is theirs. It is VERY interesting to see that how many [or how few] people [especially out of those who wanted "PICS"] would not spend one minute to PM/e-mail me to find out more about the car, work on the details, when they claim they are serious about spending more than $20,000 for one purchase.]

Last edited by The 330i; 06-14-2004 at 05:14 AM.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:45 AM   #15
invidious_D

My Ride: 2003 BMW 325i
I love your assumptions of the intentions of the Classified browsers so much that I pose one of my own. Why else would a seller NOT post pictures of their car - are they hiding something? Take a marketing class.

Quote:
Hello everyone,

This is just to bump.

As I have said, anybody with serious intention should PM/e-mail me.
The car is available for display so that you could take a look at the REAL thing.

[It is really interesting to know how many people just come to CLASSIFIED section simply to see the pictures of nice BMWs. It is also interesting to know how many people will STEAL the pictures of someone else's and pretend it is theirs. It is VERY interesting to see that how many [or how few] people [especially out of those who wanted "PICS"] would not spend one minute to PM/e-mail me to find out more about the car, work on the details, when they claim they are serious about spending more than $20,000 for one purchase.]
Old 06-15-2004, 05:44 AM   #16
The 330i

Hello invidious_D,

Quote:
Originally Posted by invidious_D
I love your assumptions of the intentions of the Classified browsers so much that I pose one of my own. Why else would a seller NOT post pictures of their car - are they hiding something? Take a marketing class.
Thanks for the tip. I believe my MBA from a respectable university meant nothing after all.

My "assumptions" were based on some cases I have seen [let's put the statistical errors aside, shall we?] on this forum.

Let me put it this way - Are you ready to buy? If I show you the pics of the 330i I am selling, and if you like the pictures of the car so much, you would just pay? If you were serious, I "assume" you would ask me even more details on how to see the car in person if possible, or how to handle the transactions, etc. And I "assume" that you will do these activities more privately than replying to my postings.

Or, let's take a look at the listing of repliers.
Jcabigas - 2003 325i Jet Black. Canyon County, CA.
individous_D - Future BMW owner/'99 Z3. Midwest.
van_basten - '01 330Ci. SF, CA.
nbtstatic - '04 330Ci SMG. Dallas, TX.
He and his - Definitely not buying. Don't know what he's doing in Classified. Postings here don't even raise the posting counts.

How many of these "serious" potential buyers have contacted me privately? How many of them actually showed more attention than simply "This thread is worthless without.." which can be done very casually without ANY effort at all?

Yes, buyers do not like to spend any more time, money, and effort than necessary.
Yet at the same time, when the purchase gets larger, buyers do tend to be more private, more careful. One should be able to use such to distinguish a real buyer from potential time wasters. Unfortunately while there are "bad" sellers, there are "bad" buyers as well. I would be more suspicious if a seller is trying to sell the car based on just pictures. As I publicly stated before, any serious buyer can contact me privately.

You and few others, however, I do appreciate.
If you are sincerely in market, and if you want to look more into the 330i I am selling, please contact me for further discussions.

Sincerely,
Old 06-15-2004, 05:05 PM   #17
JDLoaner

My Ride: 325i - sedans:rule
Quote:
The usual and casual "This thread is worthless without pics" replies will be ignored - if you're sincerely interested, PM me for a further discussion.
Sincerely,

Sorry, had to join in the festivities
JDLoaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 05:55 PM   #18
bmwsmurf

My Ride: 330ci
At first I thought The 330i was pretty rude but I have to agree that he actually has a good point. I have been selling two cars (one BMW) and I cannot begin to tell you how much time has been wasted with people asking tons of questions via email and sounding like they were going to buy (i.e. scheduling appts to have it checked out at mechanics) and disappearing at the last second. One person from THIS forum even told me she was bringing cash and scheduled a time and didn't show up, and didn't answer her cell phone or email making me wait for her for no reason. I provided tons of pictures for both cars. So maybe the reverse method (no pictures) works better. It forces the other person to make the effort to actually come look at the car first and makes the whole process more personal.

Good luck dude
bmwsmurf is offline   Reply With Quote