E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2004, 07:39 AM   #1
FLBEARCUB

My Ride: '01 325iTA
<FS> Dinan Throttle for '01 325i

Time to clean house.....

Dinan Throttle from my '01 325i. Used for about 1 year, had to remove for AA Supercharger Install. Perfect condition.

Make decent offer and look for other parts for sale.
In Fort Lauderdale, FL

Titanium Silver/Tanin Red Leather

Factory Options
Steptronic - Sport Package - Cold Weather Package - Power Seat Package - Xenon Headlights - HK - Moonroof

BMW Upgrades
M-Tech Aero Kit - Club Sport Spitters - M3 Power Folding Mirrors - 17" M68 BMW Wheels - M3 Steering Wheel w/Paddles - On Board Computer - Matt Aluminum Interior Trim - Titan Headlight Trim - Leather Armrest - First Aid Kit - Fire Extinguisher- Spare Gas Can - Warning Triangle - CD Changer

Performance/Visual upgrades
Active Autowerke Supercharger - AA Exhaust - AA Front Strut Brace - Dinan Transmission Software - VS SMG/Steptronic Retrofit - AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler - DDE GEN-5
FLBEARCUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:48 AM   #2
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
I'm just curious why they wouldn't run this higher flowing t/b with the AA s/c kit? Unless it's because it computer controlled and AA just didn't want to spend the time to readjust their maps to accept it. Just seems to me it would be a better the factory option...sucks you have to sell it!
Old 05-20-2004, 08:07 AM   #3
JCz04Bimmer

My Ride: 2004 330Ci & 06 Z4MC
Send a message via AIM to JCz04Bimmer
Will this part fit on a 330?

JCz04Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 09:11 AM   #4
FLBEARCUB

Will only fit E46 325i.

Factory Options
Steptronic - Sport Package - Cold Weather Package - Power Seat Package - Xenon Headlights - HK - Moonroof

BMW Upgrades
M-Tech Aero Kit - Club Sport Spitters - M3 Power Folding Mirrors - 17" M68 BMW Wheels - M3 Steering Wheel w/Paddles - On Board Computer - Matt Aluminum Interior Trim - Titan Headlight Trim - Leather Armrest - First Aid Kit - Fire Extinguisher- Spare Gas Can - Warning Triangle - CD Changer

Active Autowerke Supercharger - AA Exhaust - AA Front Strut Brace - Dinan Transmission Software - VS SMG/Steptronic Retrofit - AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler - DDE GEN-5
Old 05-20-2004, 12:40 PM   #5
SteelBlueXI

My Ride: BMW
If you have a Dinan intake for sale as well, and package the two together, we can talk.
Old 05-20-2004, 01:00 PM   #6
FLBEARCUB

I do....http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=166671

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlueXI
If you have a Dinan intake for sale as well, and package the two together, we can talk.

Factory Options

BMW Upgrades

Old 05-20-2004, 04:21 PM   #7
03 Dinan 3

My Ride: VW GTI
throttle body

will this work for a 325ci??
or is there a difference between the i and ci.....
and what kind of power improvements did u notice??
My offer would be + or - $300...since it's about 500 new
Old 05-20-2004, 05:58 PM   #8
SteelBlueXI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 Dinan 3
will this work for a 325ci??
or is there a difference between the i and ci.....
and what kind of power improvements did u notice??
My offer would be + or - $300...since it's about 500 new
Well, I'll give you $300 for the throttle body and the intake as a package. Clearly 03Dinan3 here has lowballed me.. but my offer still stands if the deal with him falls through.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:45 PM   #9
2002Ti

My Ride: 76 bmw 2002ti
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlueXI
Well, I'll give you $300 for the throttle body and the intake as a package. Clearly 03Dinan3 here has lowballed me.. but my offer still stands if the deal with him falls through.

I will pay 300 for the throttle body and Dinan CAI.

Will these products fit an 00 323i STEP????

p.s is the dinan CAI superior to the BENFER??

reply ASAP
2002Ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 08:18 AM   #10
FLBEARCUB

Throttle does not fit 323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Ti
I will pay 300 for the throttle body and Dinan CAI.

Will these products fit an 00 323i STEP????

p.s is the dinan CAI superior to the BENFER??

reply ASAP

Factory Options

BMW Upgrades

Old 05-21-2004, 01:03 PM   #11
e46CI

My Ride: 2000 S4, 2004 R6
200 for just the TB...
Old 06-06-2004, 05:33 PM   #12
strawberries

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325i
Any noticable gains with this throttle body?
strawberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 08:40 PM   #13
SteelBlueXI

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberries
Any noticable gains with this throttle body?
I've heard mixed reviews on the subject. Unless you have a bigger intake and performance software like Dinan Stg 3 or Shark, then you def. won't get anything out of it. With those two mods, you might feel a little more pull in the higher RPM range.
Old 06-06-2004, 09:17 PM   #14
dynamictype

My Ride: E 350
Send a message via Skype™ to dynamictype
Tb

200 for the TB. We can close this deal tonight.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:47 AM   #15
FLBEARCUB

$275.00 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamictype
200 for the TB. We can close this deal tonight.

Factory Options

BMW Upgrades

Old 06-08-2004, 05:36 PM   #16
FLBEARCUB

Bump

Factory Options

BMW Upgrades

Old 06-08-2004, 09:34 PM   #17
sniper321

My Ride: too many
$450 shipped for both. let me know asap.

what are the actual gains on the TB? assuming its installed with intake and shark.

thanks,
andrew
sniper321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 10:37 PM   #18
FLBEARCUB

Done, PM me.

Actual gains you will have to check with www.dinanbmw.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper321
$450 shipped for both. let me know asap.

what are the actual gains on the TB? assuming its installed with intake and shark.

thanks,
andrew

Factory Options

BMW Upgrades

Old 06-17-2004, 07:18 AM   #19
FLBEARCUB

Sold!

Factory Options

BMW Upgrades

Old 06-17-2004, 07:13 PM   #20
va325guy

My Ride: 2003 330i CI
chips and more chips

Hey anyone know of a good chip to get?
I am sort of torn between powerchip and upsolute. what do you guys think? I wanted to try ecis but for a 2002 325i I only saw 5.5hp gain and about the same for tq. so anyone know of anything on this chips or have them? I looked into dynan and it seems pretty good but no HP or TQ gain. I am new and I just istalled a benfer cold air intake. seems pretty good so far. check them out.

powerchip has dynos for 14hp and 10tq gain $490
upsolute says 16 hp-20hp
18lbs of tq for $350
any other chips put there? I also saw bavauto has the same dyno as the shark injector off ECIS. Thanks.

Brian
va325guy is offline   Reply With Quote