E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2004, 11:47 PM   #1
////\/\ POWER

My Ride: 328i
Send a message via AIM to ////\/\ POWER Send a message via Yahoo to ////\/\ POWER
2000 bmw 328i 4dr with sport/premium pckg

FOR SALE

Year: 2000
Model: BMW 328i 4dr sedan
Exterior Color: titanium silver
Interior Color & Material: light grey leather/drk popular wood
Factory Packages and Options: sport/premium pckg
General Condition of the car: EXCELLENT! always garage. not a single ding. looks great in & out..
Reason for Selling: buying an m3. this car is fully paid for. don't want to trade
Mileage: 46,500
Price: make your best offer! i'm willing sacrifies and let it go a little bit under blue book value...price indicated at the bottom.

at the bottom i got some info from KELLYS BLUE BOOK of what my car should cost selling between private onwers...Serious buyer pls e-mail me at MSTRDVD5@AOL.COM and all that lives in southern california, you are most welcome to see the car in person.

KELLY'S BLUE BOOK VALUE
California June 10, 2004

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan 4D
Engine: 6-Cyl. 2.8 Liter
Trans: Automatic
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 46,500

Equipment
Premium Pkg
Sport Pkg
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Dual Front Air Bags
Front Side Air Bags ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Moon Roof
Premium Wheels
xenon headlights

Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks great, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. It should pass a smog inspection. The engine compartment should be clean, with no fluid leaks. The paint is glossy and the body and interior are free of any wear or visible defects. There is no rust. The tires are the proper size and match and are new or nearly new. A clean title history is assumed. This is an exceptional vehicle.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $25,280

Private Party value represents what you might expect to pay for a used car when purchasing from a private party. It may also represent the value you might expect to receive when selling your own used car to another private party.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGA1605.JPG
Views:	304
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	81079  

Last edited by ////\/\ POWER; 06-11-2004 at 12:34 AM.
////\/\ POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-11-2004, 01:27 PM   #2
////\/\ POWER

Send a message via AIM to ////\/\ POWER Send a message via Yahoo to ////\/\ POWER
2000 bmw 328i 4dr sport/premium pckg

by the way this has steptronics transmission...as it was not properly indicated on my list...and it has limited warranty up to 100 thousand miles...

as for the price.. i'm willing to let it go for $22,500 CALL me at 310-328-2449 ask for leo...this car is flawless. no modification was done coz this would lower the value of the car. but for the price i'm letting it go for is below the cost OF the blue book value should cost....anyone interested call me now! or e-mail me at MSTRDVD5@AOL.COM i can still reduce the price a lil bit more so e-mail me or call me!

Last edited by ////\/\ POWER; 06-11-2004 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-16-2004, 03:20 PM   #3
////\/\ POWER

bmw 2000 328i 4dr spot/premium pckg forsale!

still for sale!