E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2004, 08:35 PM   #1
tomalexm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bethesda MD
Posts: 413
My Ride: 328Ci
Send a message via AIM to tomalexm
mercedes drivers are

sluts. i am just minding my own 16 yr old business in my new used low miles 328ci, and this old iranian dude with some young attractive woman in a cl55 amg comes to the light next to me and is revving and inching forward, so he gases it when it turns green, and i never was interested in racing him anyway and showed no signs of racing so wtf. what is he achieving?
thats all
tomalexm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:46 PM   #2
Cecil328i
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 2,340
My Ride: 2000 328i
just pissing you off really, faster car, nothing we can do about it. but 2.8L pride right here bro. 16 huh, lol i got mine at 16 too, now im 17.
__________________
Cecil328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 11:51 PM   #3
Wolfcastle
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Amerikkka
Posts: 103
My Ride: compact import
He's annoyed by pimple-faced rednecks who assume other people's nationality. Did you ever think he could be an American? Punk.
Wolfcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 12:37 AM   #4
Cesium 911
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Naples Fl
Posts: 602
My Ride: Cessna 182 S2
Send a message via AIM to Cesium 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcastle
He's annoyed by pimple-faced rednecks who assume other people's nationality. Did you ever think he could be an American? Punk.
Dude....calm down....maybe he gave him the finger in iranian
Cesium 911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 12:54 AM   #5
Meyli
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Lick my butthole, MD
Posts: 159
My Ride: Accord w/ M3 Bodykit
Send a message via AIM to Meyli Send a message via Yahoo to Meyli
How does that make him a s-lu-t?
__________________


Myspace.com/MissMeyli

I miss $B and Mongrel.
Meyli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:03 AM   #6
Cesium 911
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Naples Fl
Posts: 602
My Ride: Cessna 182 S2
Send a message via AIM to Cesium 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyli
How does that make him a s-lu-t?
.....what....?
Cesium 911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:08 AM   #7
Commander FAT
Network Analyst
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,484
My Ride: 2002 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcastle
He's annoyed by pimple-faced rednecks who assume other people's nationality. Did you ever think he could be an American? Punk.
Maybe it was a skin condition?
__________________
Because the B isn't for bling.
Commander FAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:34 AM   #8
S4izzle
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,042
My Ride: Audi S4midable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcastle
He's annoyed by pimple-faced rednecks who assume other people's nationality. Did you ever think he could be an American? Punk.


I can safely say you are Iranian
S4izzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:56 AM   #9
itzjonjon69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 1,798
My Ride: 09 VW GTI
Send a message via AIM to itzjonjon69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcastle
He's annoyed by pimple-faced rednecks who assume other people's nationality. Did you ever think he could be an American? Punk.
lol funny stuff man
itzjonjon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 02:04 AM   #10
alexbenz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: L.A, palos verdes
Posts: 4,356
My Ride: E30, Es300
Send a message via AIM to alexbenz
why would he be iranian??? i hate when people say it like that.. esp fobby one's..Are you eranian????

persian sounds better........
alexbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 02:08 AM   #11
itzjonjon69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 1,798
My Ride: 09 VW GTI
Send a message via AIM to itzjonjon69
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbenz
why would he be iranian??? i hate when people say it like that.. esp fobby one's..Are you eranian????

persian sounds better........
cuz you guys look the same thing! Iranian, Iraqis, Jordanians (if thats a word), Lebanese, etc but Iranians maybe because they're usually rich, i know a couple of them and they're REALLY rich
itzjonjon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 02:14 AM   #12
mfspolo
wah wah wah
 
mfspolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Moon
Posts: 2,661
My Ride: Moon Rover
now this thread made alot of sense
mfspolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 02:46 AM   #13
alexbenz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: L.A, palos verdes
Posts: 4,356
My Ride: E30, Es300
Send a message via AIM to alexbenz
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzJoNjOn69
cuz you guys look the same thing! Iranian, Iraqis, Jordanians (if thats a word), Lebanese, etc but Iranians maybe because they're usually rich, i know a couple of them and they're REALLY rich
well it's like saying all asians look alike..............i know what you mean though......
alexbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 02:51 AM   #14
guest1008
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 2,048
My Ride: 08 Lexus ES350
not just Mercedes drivers. It's just some rich old dude trying to convince a young hot girl that he's still young and virile and pretend (for the both of them) that she's not into him just for his money.
guest1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 02:55 AM   #15
tommiexboi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Posts: 2,929
My Ride: 328i > 335i > M3 cab
Send a message via AIM to tommiexboi
awhile back a guy in a maybach came next to me and gunned it couple times..... im pretty sure he didn't want to race, but im pretty sure he wanted to show off his 500,000 dollar car.

damn rich people haha...

my mom drives a benz but she doesn't do that =)
__________________

[SOLD] "The OG M Parallel Master" =) ------------------------- [New] 2008 E90 335i "White Monster"

New Pictures 5/22
Window Regulator Write-up (DIY)
tommiexboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 03:00 AM   #16
Amil
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
 
Amil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,094
My Ride: 04 Range Rover 07 A4
Send a message via AIM to Amil Send a message via MSN to Amil Send a message via Yahoo to Amil
I am IRAniaN in MERCEDES CLK55 , i am not a ****


for the record I AM NOT A ****


I AM THE MAN



MAYBE A LITTLE DRUNK RIGHT NOW
__________________
ooolala
Amil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 04:08 AM   #17
cooh23
Got Mis-shift?
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: My Underground Lair
Posts: 830
My Ride: 12 Bent Valves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amil
I am IRAniaN in MERCEDES CLK55 , i am not a ****


for the record I AM NOT A ****


I AM THE MAN



MAYBE A LITTLE DRUNK RIGHT NOW
Quit lying Amil!!!!! You are a SL******UT!!!!!!

You're just a little drunk right now that's why you think you're not a sl******ut!!!

LMAO!!!
__________________
cooh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 04:11 AM   #18
MCD007
Im The Man
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 1,191
My Ride: 325ci
Send a message via AIM to MCD007
actually im the man, says so on the left under username <-----
__________________
MCD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 04:14 AM   #19
S4izzle
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,042
My Ride: Audi S4midable
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCD007
actually im the man, says so on the left under username <-----


ouch he's got you there. can't argue with hard facts
S4izzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 04:38 AM   #20
Amil
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
 
Amil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,094
My Ride: 04 Range Rover 07 A4
Send a message via AIM to Amil Send a message via MSN to Amil Send a message via Yahoo to Amil
<~~~~~IM S0rry WHAT'd YOU SAY??




Quote:
Originally Posted by MCD007
actually im the man, says so on the left under username <-----
__________________
ooolala
Amil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use