E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2004, 01:53 AM   #1
EUROGUY

My Ride: 325CI
Talking WTB English BullDog

I am lookin fo english bulldog anyone selling them or maybe know were to find them
EUROGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:28 AM   #2
Derek_325Ci

My Ride: 2004 325Ci
The best place to find bulldogs is actually on the internet. Most reputable breeders have websites now. You have to pay for shipping but you have so many more to choose from and it is still less money than from a pet store. I got both of my bulldogs from breeders that I found on the internet and I had them both shipped to me with no trouble at all.

The best breeder I have found is Bull Lane Bulldogs. They have the best looking bulldogs and seem to really take good care of them and they always have some show quality dogs. Here is their website:
http://www.bulllanebulldogs.com

Here is a website that has a whole list of breeders with websites (for the ones that have websites):
http://puppydogweb.com/caninebreeds/ads/bulldogs.htm

Hope this helps. Bulldogs are the best dogs in the entire world. If you have any questions about them just shoot me a PM.

Edit: I just looked at Bull Lane's website and they have some puppies that are just as cute as can be. My 2 favorite puppies are boy #1 and girl #5. You have to click on the available puppies link to view them.

Last edited by Derek_325Ci; 06-22-2004 at 09:33 AM.
Derek_325Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 10:48 AM   #3
ajy1013

My Ride: 02 TiAg 330ci
yea, give that place a try. i just got a email from him that he has new puppies for sale. the cutest too!
ajy1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 12:33 PM   #4
Derek_325Ci

I forgot to say that Baz's Bulldog Farm is where I got my bulldog that is in my sig. Here is their site:
http://bazsbulldogfarm.com/available.htm

They have a very nice looking puppy at the bottom of the page. I think the name of her is Maggie.
Old 06-22-2004, 05:34 PM   #5
EUROGUY

My Ride: 325CI
thanx a lot for the info i look forward to getting my first bulldog. what is a good price to pay
EUROGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 07:03 PM   #6
ajy1013

My Ride: 02 TiAg 330ci
i think anything north of a $1000. they're expensive puppies, and well worth it if you ask me. but you should definitely get in contact with derek325, because he actually OWNS one...wish i had one...you're so fortunate that you are able to own a bulldog...thats the only dog i ever want...
ajy1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 07:35 PM   #7
Derek_325Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUROGUY
thanx a lot for the info i look forward to getting my first bulldog. what is a good price to pay
Anywhere from $1200 to $2500. Depends on the quality and the lineage of the bulldog. Show quality bulldogs are VERY expensive. They are usually well over $2000 and I have seen them as much as $5000. Sometimes females are a little more expensive than males but not all breeders charge different prices. The bulldog in my sig was $1600 and she came from Baz's Bulldog Farm. I had a male that cost $1200 but I had to find him a new home because the 2 werent getting along that well and it was a lot of work taking care of 2 dogs. The bulldog in my sig doesnt have big wrinkles and her snout is a bit longer than most but this means she wont be as prone to breething problems and I dont have to clean her wrinkles hardly at all. Just a couple of things to think about when you are looking. You also want to make sure the parents of a puppy that you think you might want does not have or had any diseases such as skin diseases or mange or joint problems. If you find a puppy on the internet and it has to be shipped to you, the shipping usually costs around $100 - $150. One more thing, females are SO MUCH EASIER to house train than males. My female took all of 2 weeks to completely house train whereas my male still was not fully house trained after I found him a new home. I had him for around 2 months.

Good luck finding a bully. They are absolutely the funniest dogs. They also are great with kids, they hardly ever bark (except for when people are outside of your house), they dont need much exercise, and they are the most loving dogs. The only pain in the ass about them is they snore very loud.
Old 06-22-2004, 07:52 PM   #8
HIGH_HEAT
Formerly DINAN_3er

My Ride: Was DINAN_3er NOw SC
Send a message via AIM to HIGH_HEAT
bro look in the New York TImes ... the Daily news and Post also have dog listings but i would only go with the TImes .. they have all national breeders !!

Speakeasy Speed Test
HIGH_HEAT is offline   Reply With Quote