E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2004, 10:29 AM   #1
jlabonte401

My Ride: 99 323i
99 BMW 323i , 50,xx, warranty, black/grey

Well, here goes,

I picked this car up about 3 months or so ago, immaculate condition, perfect exterior/interior. I was 19 at the time, just turned 20 this month, so as you can imagine, insurance kicked my a$$. I was 'just' getting by comfortably, but now there's now a new family member on the way for me ;-). Therefore the car has got to go, and I need to save some $. I paid 19,xxx about 3 months ago, I put 5,000 down, and have been making payments. The payments are 280 per month, for the next 4 years, can be paid off sooner though. I'd like to basically just take the best offer, even if that means simply signing over the loan of the car to someone else and not making any money (there's under 14,000 left). That is a KILLER deal. I know I'd be at a loss, but the insurance is ridiculous (I have accidents too), that is what hurts me, not so much the payments. So I'd take a 5,000$ loss just to break even and start saving.

The car is CERTIFIED, which carries a lot of weight with used cars, it still has 50,000 miles on the warranty (FULLY warrantied until 100k miles, can be taken to any BMW dealership). It is black, with grey leather interior, it is automatic (not necessarily a bad thing, with the $ you save, you can get that level10 tranny). It has 50xxx miles on it, am/fm/cd, premium sound, alloys, front/rear clears. I'll be happy to show the car to anyone in the area, or have them come put it up on stands right in my garage if they want to take a look themself. I am located in Rhode Island, but with the low price of the car, it'd be worth it to pay a few hundred and ship it anywhere in the USA. I'm willing to drive quite a ways to deliver it. This is a killer deal for someone looking for an e46. My email is jlabonte@cox.net and my cell phone (I sometimes dont answer, but I'll get back to you) is 401-651-0057 .

I don't have any pics, but it's basically a mint condition black 323i sedan, with front/rear clears, besides, you'll want to see it in person anyway.

I really hope someone can help me out, I kinda need the money (or lack-of-bills so I can save, would be more appropriate). Thanks for looking.
jlabonte401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-22-2004, 10:35 AM   #2
jlabonte401

My Ride: 99 323i
Update: I ran KBB values, and got this:

Equipment:
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Single Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Power Seat
Sliding Sun Roof
Premium Wheels

Retail Value Search Local Listings for This Car $19,560

I love the car, but I'd like to be able to live a comfortable life and support someone other than myself too.
jlabonte401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 02:41 PM   #3
rsjean
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 325i/328i/535is/Jeep
I'll take over the loan...

If you still need to get out from under the car I would take over the loan - good deal for you - good deal for my daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlabonte401
Well, here goes,

I picked this car up about 3 months or so ago, immaculate condition, perfect exterior/interior. I was 19 at the time, just turned 20 this month, so as you can imagine, insurance kicked my a$$. I was 'just' getting by comfortably, but now there's now a new family member on the way for me ;-). Therefore the car has got to go, and I need to save some $. I paid 19,xxx about 3 months ago, I put 5,000 down, and have been making payments. The payments are 280 per month, for the next 4 years, can be paid off sooner though. I'd like to basically just take the best offer, even if that means simply signing over the loan of the car to someone else and not making any money (there's under 14,000 left). That is a KILLER deal. I know I'd be at a loss, but the insurance is ridiculous (I have accidents too), that is what hurts me, not so much the payments. So I'd take a 5,000$ loss just to break even and start saving.

The car is CERTIFIED, which carries a lot of weight with used cars, it still has 50,000 miles on the warranty (FULLY warrantied until 100k miles, can be taken to any BMW dealership). It is black, with grey leather interior, it is automatic (not necessarily a bad thing, with the $ you save, you can get that level10 tranny). It has 50xxx miles on it, am/fm/cd, premium sound, alloys, front/rear clears. I'll be happy to show the car to anyone in the area, or have them come put it up on stands right in my garage if they want to take a look themself. I am located in Rhode Island, but with the low price of the car, it'd be worth it to pay a few hundred and ship it anywhere in the USA. I'm willing to drive quite a ways to deliver it. This is a killer deal for someone looking for an e46. My email is jlabonte@cox.net and my cell phone (I sometimes dont answer, but I'll get back to you) is 401-651-0057 .

I don't have any pics, but it's basically a mint condition black 323i sedan, with front/rear clears, besides, you'll want to see it in person anyway.

I really hope someone can help me out, I kinda need the money (or lack-of-bills so I can save, would be more appropriate). Thanks for looking.

Dinan Software
Dinan Throttle Body
Dinan CAI
Dinan Front & Rear Braces
Bilstein Coilovers
Racing Dynamics Sway Bars
UUC Pulleys
UUC SSK/DSSR
AA Exhaust
Modified CDV
3.46 Rear End
Sparco Seat