E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2004, 07:05 PM   #1
5ilex

My Ride: TV '98 M3 Coupe
FS: Custom 3-Series e36 Trunk Enclosure w Amps/Subs *Pics*

Pics
STraight out my '98 coupe M3. Should fit fine in both sedans and definetially coupes. Converting the car back to stock. What's included:

- 2x Bazooka CSW1204 12" Subs 300w RMS total Review/Specs
- 1x Bazooka EL460 (4chx65w RMS) Review/Specs
- 1x Bazooka EL1500 (1chx500w RMS) Review/Specs
- Custom Sub Enclosure
- Tinted ///M Plexi Cover
- Front pieces which snap on top of amps and cover up all wiring to give it an OEM look
- All mounting screws and hardware

Total if everything was purchased retail is close to $1200. I've added it up and if you do the same, you can see that you're getting it for half the price here. Asking $600 OBO. Will also throw in two FREE 12" protective sub covers. Will not break up the components.

Very solidly built. You won't hear any rattles or creaks...nothing. When I say sealed, I mean SEALED internally and externally. Total air volume in the sealed box is 1.94cf. Two amps can be mounted on the box itself. Also includes all mounting hardware and wood screws to mount it in the trunk. The great thing about this exclosure is the functionality. The front of the box is sealed so all the sound waves get pushed up into the rear cabin of the car creating a more dynamic bass effect if otherwise not done. When installed in the car, you still have a solid 1.5-2f of width front the front of the trunk. With the front being very sturdy, you can pile up your things in the trunk with no fear of breaking the wood or plexi-glass when items are leaning up against it. This box was built in mind for the track and the spare tire as it comes apart fairly easily (takes about 10min) with the two pieces on either side being separate and disconnected in the center. When put together though, it looks flush and appears to be a single piece. Sorry I don't have pics of it installed in my car, but my computer crashed and I lost all those pics after I already took it out .

Other Amps FOR SALE
Bazooka EL1500 Amp
Have an extra Bazooka EL1500 also for sale. I'm looking for $100 shipped in the US for this amp. This is NIB still and has never been touched. This amp got a 4/5 stars at epinions and also high marks on the site linked above.

Targa HX-4CH 400 Amp
Amp1 Amp2 Amp3
I also have a Targa 100x4 amp. Asking $30 shipped! LOWERED from $50! It's like buying the amp for $5 after all is said and done. Friend gave it to me when he got a new amp about a year ago. Never got a chance to mess around with it.
5ilex is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-11-2004, 01:03 PM   #2
5ilex

up.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:28 AM   #3
5ilex

up