E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2004, 07:44 PM   #1
BYeLisToK

My Ride: 2000 323Ci
Send a message via ICQ to BYeLisToK Send a message via AIM to BYeLisToK Send a message via MSN to BYeLisToK Send a message via Yahoo to BYeLisToK
Talking BMW Auctions

Hey I was thinking that I might be able to help out some of you fanatics that are looking for bimmers. I have a dealers license and once a month here in Seattle there is a BMW auction with all kinds of years and models. These auctions are for dealers only, so don't mistake this for those crappy public auctions. If you’re looking for a used bimmer I can guarantee you I can get you a better price than at the stealership. If your on the west coast (I guess it doesn't matter where your at, we can always arrange something) feel free to drop me a PM, email, or instant message and I can get you some pricing for the ride your looking for.
BYeLisToK is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:11 PM   #2
BYeLisToK

My Ride: 2000 323Ci
Send a message via ICQ to BYeLisToK Send a message via AIM to BYeLisToK Send a message via MSN to BYeLisToK Send a message via Yahoo to BYeLisToK
Hey guys make sure you tell me what year you are looking for to speed up the process. Thanx!
BYeLisToK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 10:06 PM   #3
david7979

My Ride: M3
hi there. i m looking to purchase 2003-2004 bmw m3 coupe. prefer white/red interior, carbon black/ black or ash. lower the mileage the better. more the option the better. i prefer smg rather than 6 speed. i must have premium package which includes the power and the moonroof. also i m looking for 2004 645 ci 2004 530i. prefer colors are white, silver. i m not sure if you can get mercedes. i m also interested in 2003 sl500. colors: white/ash, silver/ ash, designo color/ash. let me know what is the lowest price that you can sell it for. if it is worth it i will buy it from you. i live in southern california so i can fly up to seattle if i have to. thank you
david7979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 11:11 PM   #4
cbritt

My Ride: 2000 328I
Talking

hey, i'm lookin for an e46 ci with: somewhat low mileage, xenons, moonroof, 5spd and it must be blue! thanks man!
cbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 01:21 AM   #5
bimmerguy2006

My Ride: 02 325ci & 73 3.0CSi
Send a message via AIM to bimmerguy2006
looking for a 330 ci 5 speed - 2001 or 2002 within 25,000 to 28,000 with under 50,000 miles. Black, Silver, Topaz, or Orient.

Words to live by: I trust everyone, I just dont trust the devil inside them.
Interested in showing your car? Talk to me.
PSI Motoring
bimmerguy2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 04:13 AM   #6
phrankandbeanz

My Ride: 13' Cayenne Turbo
Send a message via AIM to phrankandbeanz
Looking for a bmw e36 m3 manual with low miles. perferably silver, black or white. coupe or 4 door doesnt matter. Or I am looking for a M coupe(the z3 hatchback looknig thing) in red, black, silver or white. thanks in advance.
phrankandbeanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 04:18 AM   #7
phrankandbeanz

My Ride: 13' Cayenne Turbo
Send a message via AIM to phrankandbeanz
honda S2000 any color but yellow. Price range around 15k for all vehicles.
phrankandbeanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 07:42 AM   #8
SWO Daddy

My Ride: 02 AW M3
Looking for a 97 / 98 2.8 5spd Z3. Exterior color not too important but white preferred. Interior must be tan. CD player a must. Lower mileage the better but up to 75k miles acceptable.

Thanks!

Last edited by SWO Daddy; 07-15-2004 at 07:43 AM. Reason: forgot something
SWO Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:33 AM   #9
Nickbergelt

My Ride: 2001 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbritt
hey, i'm lookin for an e46 ci with: somewhat low mileage, xenons, moonroof, 5spd and it must be blue! thanks man!
I have a 2001 325ci for sale. It has 35K miles, it is Orient Metallic blue with tan leather. The car is in excellent condition. I have authentic 18" BMW M-Parrallel wheels. The car has Mstyle clears all the way around the car, (red\white in back). The car has the sport package and all the windows are wrapped in 20% tint. I am looking to get around $23,500 for it, everything included, However that is *somewhat* negotiable.
Reply to Nickbergelt@excite.com if you are interested
Thanks Nick Bergelt
Nickbergelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:33 AM   #10
Nickbergelt

My Ride: 2001 325ci
I have a 2001 325ci for sale. It has 35K miles, it is Orient Metallic blue with tan leather. The car is in excellent condition. I have authentic 18" BMW M-Parrallel wheels. The car has Mstyle clears all the way around the car, (red\white in back). The car has the sport package and all the windows are wrapped in 20% tint. I am looking to get around $23,500 for it, everything included, However that is *somewhat* negotiable.
Reply to Nickbergelt@excite.com if you are interested
Thanks Nick Bergelt
Nickbergelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 11:04 AM   #11
d_dot

My Ride: 06 M3
Send a message via AIM to d_dot Send a message via Yahoo to d_dot
About how much can u get a 03-04 330 coupe for and since u r a dealer do u accept trad-ins at your lot?
d_dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 11:16 AM   #12
amitv85
ROI-ndian

My Ride: is oOoOoUT
Send a message via AIM to amitv85
hey, not to hijack

but people in tristate area of NY I could do the same, I actually just sold a fanatic my M3 and arranging the sale of another 3 series for almost cost to a couple fanatics

just if people want to check out the presales, I am actually going to the exotic auction next week which is all bmws, mercedes, aston martins and all

Dave Moss: What's your name?
Blake: F**k you. That's my name.
Blake: You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name
amitv85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 11:25 AM   #13
d_dot

My Ride: 06 M3
Send a message via AIM to d_dot Send a message via Yahoo to d_dot
you got an email address i can email u at. but i am looking for a 03-04 330 coupe . bout how much u think u can get that for?
d_dot is offline   Reply With Quote