E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2004, 01:05 PM   #1
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV
Talking HM2's 18/8.5 updated and more for SALE

Roof Spoiler, Shocks, and Springs out of car and ready for sale...

Trading up to M3 soon so I gotta part out my 328i.... looking for So Cal preferable for now... Please make offers for shipped... I will make package deals for those interested.. all parts purchased and installed through WheelPower.... authenticity can be verified........PM me.... I will ignore all lowball offers...


pix are at

http://photos.yahoo.com/kgbm328

I will have more soon for close ups of the rims...

Exterior all parts painted Ti Silver:

Ti-Silver M-Aero w/ fogs (this has only been on car for less than 2000 miles:

-$350+Trade for your stock Ti Sedan front

Hamann Twin DTM Spoiler $680 retail + paint
-$350 + swap with your OEM Ti Trunk

Hamann Roof Spoiler $475 retail + paint
-$395

Hamann Rear Add-on with Single Cut-out $ 450 retail + paint
-$275 + swap with your OEM Ti rear bumper

(SOLD Monkeyx328) Hamann Side Skirts Chipped on the right side, left is perfect $ 800 retail + paint
-$395

(SOLD) Hamann Front add on has already been sold

Hamann DTM exhaust for 328/323 $1095 retail
-$575

Hamann Floormats retail $205
-$150

Except for chip on Side-Skirts, all parts in near-perfect condition....

Rims:

18 x 8.5 HM2 with BRAND NEW Dunlop SP9000 235/40 ZR18 tires 99% tread (Car is sitting in garage, not driven now)

These tires alone will run you close to $800

-$1300 obo + your stock 17 rims
or $1400 +16 in rims...

drivable condition i dont care if they're curbed or what not

Suspension:

H&R Sport Springs PN 29485
-$200
Bilstein Sport Shocks full set retails at $229/ front $89/rear
-$400

Package: $495 obo

SOLD OEM Bosch Clears all around
-best offer takes it....u guys know what this goes for....

I've also been made offers to trade my brushed alum interior for wood...I'd prefer local.... so.. make offers for this too....
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:46 AM   #2
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV
Roof Spoiler should be going to Geoff
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 03:15 PM   #3
Mehal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Posts: 20
My Ride: '01 330i Sport'
Quote:
Originally Posted by InitialDL
Roof Spoiler, Shocks, and Springs out of car and ready for sale...

Trading up to M3 soon so I gotta part out my 328i.... looking for So Cal preferable for now... Please make offers for shipped... I will make package deals for those interested.. all parts purchased and installed through WheelPower.... authenticity can be verified........PM me.... I will ignore all lowball offers...


pix are at

http://photos.yahoo.com/kgbm328

I will have more soon for close ups of the rims...

Exterior all parts painted Ti Silver:

Ti-Silver M-Aero w/ fogs (this has only been on car for less than 2000 miles:

-$350+Trade for your stock Ti Sedan front

Hamann Twin DTM Spoiler $680 retail + paint
-$350 + swap with your OEM Ti Trunk

Hamann Roof Spoiler $475 retail + paint
-$395

Hamann Rear Add-on with Single Cut-out $ 450 retail + paint
-$275 + swap with your OEM Ti rear bumper

(SOLD Monkeyx328) Hamann Side Skirts Chipped on the right side, left is perfect $ 800 retail + paint
-$395

(SOLD) Hamann Front add on has already been sold

Hamann DTM exhaust for 328/323 $1095 retail
-$575

Hamann Floormats retail $205
-$150

Except for chip on Side-Skirts, all parts in near-perfect condition....

Rims:

18 x 8.5 HM2 with BRAND NEW Dunlop SP9000 235/40 ZR18 tires 99% tread (Car is sitting in garage, not driven now)

These tires alone will run you close to $800

-$1300 obo + your stock 17 rims
or $1400 +16 in rims...

drivable condition i dont care if they're curbed or what not

Suspension:

H&R Sport Springs PN 29485
-$200
Bilstein Sport Shocks full set retails at $229/ front $89/rear
-$400

Package: $495 obo

SOLD OEM Bosch Clears all around
-best offer takes it....u guys know what this goes for....

I've also been made offers to trade my brushed alum interior for wood...I'd prefer local.... so.. make offers for this too....
How about Xinot headlights??
Mehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 04:03 PM   #4
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV
Sorry dude.. i dun think imma go through the trouble of takin off my stock Xenon's.. i think there's software downloads and stuff that's involved..........and i dun wanna get into it.


thanks for the offer tho......
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 09:46 AM   #5
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV



Roof Spoiler Sold! Rims still available to best offer out there.....
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:58 AM   #6
fernie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3
My Ride: 2000 e46 328i
Interested With The Wheel Package

I Have A Set Of Type 44 Willing To Do Business, How Much Do You Want For The Wheel Package.
fernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 12:39 PM   #7
i29gtaylor
Registered User
 
i29gtaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Austin
Posts: 231
My Ride: 740IL
Still have the springs available? Looking for H&Rs for a 2001 325CI. Let me know. Thanks.
__________________
i29gtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 12:51 PM   #8
kevmo
Registered User
 
kevmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: MD (Ft. Meade)/MA
Posts: 13,478
My Ride: vDubDizzle
Send a message via AIM to kevmo
fernie i'm interested in ur 44s... pm me
__________________


kevmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 02:17 PM   #9
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by i29gtaylor
Still have the springs available? Looking for H&Rs for a 2001 325CI. Let me know. Thanks.

springs are available.. please make sure the PN is the one that u want.. 1.4 drop in the front..and .75 in the back.....
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 09:48 AM   #10
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV
PMs Replied!
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 10:48 AM   #11
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 11:29 AM   #12
JustinB181
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Socialist USA
Posts: 382
My Ride: 07 Lexus IS250
Send a message via AIM to JustinB181
Hey would you be willing to sell the hm2 18s straight up? If so let me know what you are looking for. I doubt you would want my 16" factories as the tires are bald which is why i am looking to replace my rims and tires asap. thanks.
JustinB181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 12:32 PM   #13
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinB181
Hey would you be willing to sell the hm2 18s straight up? If so let me know what you are looking for. I doubt you would want my 16" factories as the tires are bald which is why i am looking to replace my rims and tires asap. thanks.
actually i may still be interested...how bald are they?.. i'm not planning on driving my car anymore except from my house to dealer to trade it in...... send me some pix... PM me the info.....
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 01:11 PM   #14
JustinB181
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Socialist USA
Posts: 382
My Ride: 07 Lexus IS250
Send a message via AIM to JustinB181
pretty bald, the warning tread isn't showing yet butit is probably getting close. If all you are doing is driving to the dealer then it will probably work out. I'll try and get you some pics tonight after i get off of work
JustinB181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 07:05 PM   #15
Froggie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 222
My Ride: 04 m3, 11 Genesis
Send a message via AIM to Froggie
Quote:
Originally Posted by InitialDL
Sorry dude.. i dun think imma go through the trouble of takin off my stock Xenon's.. i think there's software downloads and stuff that's involved..........and i dun wanna get into it.


thanks for the offer tho......

It's in easy swap if you go from xenons to non-xenons...probably takes like 30 minutes to do the whole thing.

let me know...I have cash and my stock lights for trade - name your price.
Froggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 11:37 AM   #16
InitialDL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: OC - irvine
Posts: 184
My Ride: mazda ///MPV
Exhaust off and Ready to be Shipped!
InitialDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use