E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2004, 01:50 AM   #1
CDCJON551

My Ride: Hamann 1
Send a message via AIM to CDCJON551
i got scammed by a member here!!!!!!!!

i was selling my hamann roof spoiler to this guy name ken he wanted it for 225 so i said ok. then he tells me he wants it painted silver since mine was blue then i said ok i'll take it to a bodyshop for you but it'll cost you a extra 100. he paypalled me 100 and i went and got it painted. we met in person and we did our exchange. then now i found out on paypal that he put in a claim saying that i took 100 from him and he never got his goods. his name is hotcello on this board. Guys never trust him. he was also a dick and had a very bad attitude over the phone and in person. i got screwed dont want anyone else to get screwed

Turbo M
EUROWERKZ CO-FOUNDER
505WHP & 516WTQ dynojet
XXXWHP & XXXWTQ coming soon...
ICS Production
CDCJON551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 01:59 AM   #2
spunshi

My Ride: E46 M3
Werd. Such mofos should be f*cking hung from a tree by their balls. Stuff some candies into his pockets and give some kids sticks and beat the motherf*cker like a pinata.

There should be another section to the E46 forum where people post feedbacks like ebay. That would be so useful man.
spunshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 02:00 AM   #3
bluecougar
A bimmer chick moderator :)

My Ride: MB & LR3
Thanks for the look out!
Old 08-19-2004, 02:01 AM   #4
unionjack
Conceited Prick

My Ride: 997.2 C2S
Sorry you got jipped by a douchebag. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:02 AM   #5
Night Hawk

My Ride: Hauls Ass!!!
Send a message via AIM to Night Hawk Send a message via Yahoo to Night Hawk
thanks for the heads up...

wonder if he'll get banned?

- Greg
Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 02:03 AM   #6
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

My Ride: Inline Six
Are you sure it's not just some miss understanding? Not calling you a liar, but I remember last time someone called out another member, it turned out that they were wrongly accusing. Their reputation went right out the window.

Edit: grammar

Last edited by Penguin Koolaid; 08-19-2004 at 02:38 AM.
Penguin Koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 02:04 AM   #7
Presns323i
No Show, No Go

My Ride: E46[Retired], 2.0T
Send a message via AIM to Presns323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunshi
Werd. Such mofos should be f*cking hung from a tree by their balls. Stuff some candies into his pockets and give some kids sticks and beat the motherf*cker like a pinata.

There should be another section to the E46 forum where people post feedbacks like ebay. That would be so useful man.
there is............
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21
Old 08-19-2004, 02:07 AM   #8
spunshi

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presns323i
o ..... ooops My bad. Thanks for the info.
spunshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 06:51 AM   #9
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

My Ride: 2003m3smg
john sorry to hear about your run in

have to keep this in mind if i come accross this member!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bobm3
Old 08-19-2004, 07:29 AM   #10
cthunder325i

My Ride: 325I 2001
i'll look out for this fool
Old 08-19-2004, 07:51 AM   #11
dumayou

My Ride: 2008 M6
Send a message via AIM to dumayou
You got his address off paypal right when he make a payment??? If he been a d*ck to you and scammed you. I think you should let it cool down and then go find his sorry *ss and beat the Sh*t out of him. Don't let someone scam you and you know where he lives man. That's just totally F*ck up man. I'm sorry to hear about that..I just can't stand people like that. If he is around my area I got your back bro...I'm so pissed off just reading about this.
dumayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 06:21 PM   #12
CDCJON551

My Ride: Hamann 1
Send a message via AIM to CDCJON551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid
Are you sure it's not just some miss understanding? Not calling you a liar, but I remember last time someone called out another member, it turned out that they were wrongly accusing. Their reputation went right out the window.

Edit: grammar
no because now paypal banned me from using it because it says i owe this guy 100. and if i want to have paypal back then i have to suck it up and pay this a 100. I dont even know where to complain to paypal for this. they dont have any customer service

Turbo M
EUROWERKZ CO-FOUNDER
505WHP & 516WTQ dynojet
XXXWHP & XXXWTQ coming soon...
ICS Production
CDCJON551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 06:26 PM   #13
blackbimmer m3

My Ride: Audi B5 A4
i can see how the filing a grevience thing would be useful...but couldnt ANYONE do it just to be an ass...like on ebay? where you dont know anyone..
blackbimmer m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 06:34 PM   #14
jaxtrip
SCD Motorwerks

My Ride: 03' 330ci (SOLD)
Fvckin' losers... People never seem to amaze me with things I hear. Sorry to hear it man.

If it makes you feel better I got my door dinged at Bimmerfest by a fellow Fanatic and the dude told me to ****! AT BIMMERFEST!

Some people are just born rotten....
Old 08-19-2004, 06:35 PM   #15
Devious1
Invalid User

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Devious1
i remember seeing this member on the board.
Old 08-19-2004, 06:38 PM   #16
rearviewmirror

My Ride: 03 CB/Cinn M3 'vert
Send a message via AIM to rearviewmirror Send a message via MSN to rearviewmirror
Well hopefully everyone in NYC will be looking for a Silver M3 with a ****got ass looking wing on it... and smash it to pieces for you, or just f*ck the dood up since messing with an M3 is sad... (But knocking that spoiler off would be doing him a $100 favor).

See this thread for pics of his car...

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=176651

Before you ask a question about OIL, read this!
rearviewmirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:06 PM   #17
hotcello

My Ride: 2002 M3
Stop The Lie!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCJON551
i was selling my hamann roof spoiler to this guy name ken he wanted it for 225 so i said ok. then he tells me he wants it painted silver since mine was blue then i said ok i'll take it to a bodyshop for you but it'll cost you a extra 100. he paypalled me 100 and i went and got it painted. we met in person and we did our exchange. then now i found out on paypal that he put in a claim saying that i took 100 from him and he never got his goods. his name is hotcello on this board. Guys never trust him. he was also a dick and had a very bad attitude over the phone and in person. i got screwed dont want anyone else to get screwed

John:
I didn't know that you have started this thread... you have sunked to the lowest level and have the nerve to come on the board and accuse me of the crime you have commited.....

HERE IS THE REAL STORY FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE.
1. THIS GUYS NAME IS JOHN, HE SAID THAT HE IS A AIRLINE PIOLIT. HE LIVES IN LONG ISLAND.

2. YES, I HAVE TOTAL PAID $225 DOLLARS FOR HIS HAMANN ROOF SPOILER AND THE DEAL WAS THAT HE GET IT PAINTED FROM A PROFFESTIONAL PAINT SHOP FROM HIS BLUE TO MY SILVER.

3. I ASSURE HIM THAT I WILL BUY IT FROM HIM BY OFFERING $100 DEPOSIT ON PAYPAL SO HE CAN GET IT PAINTED SILVER (didn't want him to get stuck without a buyer after he spend the money to get it painted)

4. UPON MEETING FOR THE EXCHANGE OF SPOILER AND $125 OF CASH, (IT WAS RAINING LIKE HELL, AND WE MET AT THE PARKING LOT IN FRONT OF THE SHERATON HOTEL IN FLUSHING QUEENS) HE QUICKLY PUT THE SPOILER IN MY TRUNK AND CLOSED THE TRUNK FOR ME AS I GAVE HIM HIS $125 DOLLARS.

5. AS SOON AS I GOT HOME AND LOOK AT THE SPOILER, IT WAS SILVER ALRIGHT, BUT IT WAS DONE WITH A CHEAP SPRAYING CAN AND DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CLEAR COAT ON IT JUST A RUFF COAT OF SILVER PAINT...

6. THE NEXT DAY I CALLED HIM FOR ABOUT 10 TIMES TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT IT WAS NOT RIGHT FOR THE PAINTSHOP TO CHARGE HIM $100 DOLLARS TO PAINT LIKE A KID DID IT WITH A SPRAY CAN. I LEFT HIM A FEW MESSAGE SAYING FOR HIM TO GIVE ME THE SHOP NUMBER OR RECIEPT TO I CAN GET IT REPAINT BUT I HAVE NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AND HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALL. I TRY CALLING OTHER DAYS BUT I THINK HE KNOWS MY NUMBER AND IS JUST NOT ANSWERING.

7. A WEEK LATER, I HAD TO GO AND GET IT REPAINTED FOR $100 MORE AT A PAINTSHOP IN FLUSHING TO DO IT OVER AFTER NOT HEARING BACK FROM HIM.

8. CONCLUSION.... THIS GUY JOHN IS A BIG LIER, HE SOLD ME A SPOILER THAT HE PAINTED HIMSELF AND LIE ABOUT HAVING IT PAINTED FOR $100 AT A SHOP (WHICH SHOP WILL CHARGE YOU $100 FOR A PAINT JOB OF TITANIUM SILVER WITHOUT A CLEAR COAT?)

9. THE ONLY WAY I THOUGHT I CAN HAVE SOME JUSTICE WAS TO ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL. I HAVE WRITTEN TO HIM NUMBER OF TIMES ASKING FOR THE REFUND AND HE REFUSES TO WRITE ME BACK ( I HAVE ALL THE RECORD OF EMAILS) THIS GUY DOES NOT EVEN HAVE HIS OWN PAYPAL ACCOUNT... THE NAME ON THE ACCOUNT WAS MELLISA CHIU.

10. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD DO SUCH A THING AND CAME ON THE BOARD HERE AND TRYING TO DESTROY MY REPUTATION HERE WHEN HE WAS THE ONE THAT YOU ALL HAVE TO BE AWARE OF. AS FOR ME, I JUST GOT A EMAIL FROM THE SITE BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY SELLING A SET OF WHEELS AND THE COMMENT FROM A MEMBER WAS " possible bad seller " WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING WRONG BUT FALLING TO A BAD SCAM. IF ANYTHING I HAVE CONTRIBUTE TO THE SITE BY SHARING WHAT I DISCOVER ON INSTALLING THE LED TAIL LIGHT WITHOUT GOING TO THE DEALER TO GET IT RECODE AND THE OUTER RING LIGHT UP WITHOUT ABLAS...

I HOPE YOU ALL CAN JUDGE THIS FOR YOURSELF AND TELL ME IF AT ANY POINT I WAS WRONG IN THIS MATTER.

JOHN: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE TRY TO UNERSTAND WHY I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO.... YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO ME, EVEN TILL NOW.... CALL ME IF YOU LIKE, 203 919-1688 STOP HIDING!!!

THANKS GUYS FOR READING THIS, I KNOW THIS IS REDICULOUS BUT I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE ACCUSED OF THIS STUPID LIE.
hotcello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:18 PM   #18
Sponger
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328ci
This is going to be interesting.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:21 PM   #19
rocks
Likes Supermodels

My Ride: Psychedelic Machine
there's always two sides to a story, i can see your reasons for doing what u did.
Mods: BBS LM's | Matte black kidney | UUC TSE3 Light | UUC V2 Springs | UUC 5sp pedal set | OEM Mtech II kit | Oem Bi - xenon retrofit | OEM M3 mirrors retrofit | OEM Euro tray| OEM 5sp weighted shift knob | Homelink |OEM Alarm | Sharpie mod | UED 5K hid fogs| GC RSM | Hardwired V1 Euro |
rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:24 PM   #20
goofy10

My Ride: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponger760
This is going to be interesting.
goofy10 is offline   Reply With Quote