||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|08-20-2004, 08:53 PM||#1|
FS: 2003 325i Orient Blue Houston, TX 15k miles, stock
For sale in Houston, TX: BMW 2003 325i Sedan, original owner.
Color: Orient Blue (metallic)
- Steptronic (automatic) transmission
- Sand (tan) leather interior
- Premium package (wood trim, moonroof, auto mirror/headlights, etc.)
- Xenon headlights
- Metallic paint
Purchased new from Hank Aaron BMW in Atlanta, GA in September 2003.
Exterior condition: Very good
- Paint is glossy and has been consistenly washed/waxed with Meguiar's
- Garage kept
- One small chip on the hood from highway travel
- One small ding on the rear driver's side door
- No accidents/clean CarFax record/clean title
Interior condition: Excellent
- Leather conditioned with Lexol
- No rips, tears, stains, pen marks, etc.
- Changed oil myself with BMW parts at 7500 miles (have receipts)
- Getting ready for dealer 15,000 oil change
- Includes balance of BMW 4 year/50,000 mile warranty and scheduled maintenance
- Floor mats
- Original two keys plus valet key and plastic emergency key
- Aux-input kit installed by dealer for hookup to MP3 player
- Owners manuals and booklet
- Spare tire, toolkit, flashlight
- DC adapter for glovebox (used to power MP3 player)
- All the other stuff that came with the car that I'm forgetting...
Reason for selling:
Just started a new job in a new city and I need the money for other priorities.
My price: $29,500
Please PM me with your email address if you are interested and we can go from there. If you have any questions or want to see other pictures just let me know and I'll post them!
Thanks - Ted
Last edited by soupcan325i; 08-20-2004 at 08:57 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|