E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2004, 06:51 PM   #1
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
2004 Orient Blue 330CI, PP, SP, Step

One of the girls in my office is selling her immaculate, 2004 Orient Blue 330 CI. She is moving to Manhattan and obviously has no use for a car. The car is located in Irvine and she is looking for a local buyer. The car has been meticulously maintained, completely stock, and adult driven. Here is some more info:

2004 330 CI
13k miles
Orient Blue/ Tan leather (not sure if its sand, but itís the lighter color)
Sport Package
Premium Package
Steptronic
Moonroof
Xenons
HK stereo
Adaptive Headlights
Wood Trim

she is asking $38,500

please email me @ mod220@aol.com if you have any questions
not sure if i'll be able to get pics, but the car is bone stock w/ M68 wheels

thanks,

Matt
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:54 AM   #2
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mod220
One of the girls in my office is selling her immaculate, 2004 Orient Blue 330 CI. She is moving to Manhattan and obviously has no use for a car. The car is located in Irvine and she is looking for a local buyer. The car has been meticulously maintained, completely stock, and adult driven. Here is some more info:

2004 330 CI
13k miles
Orient Blue/ Tan leather (not sure if its sand, but itís the lighter color)
Sport Package
Premium Package
Steptronic
Moonroof
Xenons
HK stereo
Adaptive Headlights
Wood Trim

she is asking $38,500

please email me @ mod220@aol.com if you have any questions
not sure if i'll be able to get pics, but the car is bone stock w/ M68 wheels

thanks,

Matt
BUMP! Guys, this is an awesome car, and she's open to accepting reasonable offers! the orient blue is sick!
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 01:12 PM   #3
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mod220
BUMP! Guys, this is an awesome car, and she's open to accepting reasonable offers! the orient blue is sick!
kind of suprised i've yet to get a response. any questions please ask, and please keep in mind the price is negotiable.

thanks,

Matt
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 12:00 PM   #4
rocket3360
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Salt Lake City,Utah
Posts: 26
My Ride: 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP
2004 BMW 330i/330Ci

Back a few months ago when BMW was running that $2400. rebate program on the 2004 330i/Ci you could get a similarly equipped brand new model for about $38,300. in northern CA and about $38,900. in southern CA. This may have had an effect on the entire used BMW 2003 - 2004 market and could be part of the reason why you are having trouble selling a 2004 with 13k miles for the price your asking. Recommend you check out Ebay and Autotrader and see what cars with similar miles are going for.
rocket3360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 05:21 PM   #5
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket3360
Back a few months ago when BMW was running that $2400. rebate program on the 2004 330i/Ci you could get a similarly equipped brand new model for about $38,300. in northern CA and about $38,900. in southern CA. This may have had an effect on the entire used BMW 2003 - 2004 market and could be part of the reason why you are having trouble selling a 2004 with 13k miles for the price your asking. Recommend you check out Ebay and Autotrader and see what cars with similar miles are going for.
thanks rocket, i was posting here first to see if there was any interest, the car will be in the paper next week. the car stickered for $44,500 and there are 2 in the autotrader now, both private party (used cars @ dealer are still $40k+) same options and similiar mileage, $39k and $39,500. again guys, OBO=make me an offer
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 09:53 PM   #6
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Price lowered $1,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mod220
thanks rocket, i was posting here first to see if there was any interest, the car will be in the paper next week. the car stickered for $44,500 and there are 2 in the autotrader now, both private party (used cars @ dealer are still $40k+) same options and similiar mileage, $39k and $39,500. again guys, OBO=make me an offer

car is going in autotrader tomorrow, asking $37,500. thanks
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 06:01 PM   #7
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mod220
car is going in autotrader tomorrow, asking $37,500. thanks

~~~
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:53 PM   #8
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mod220
~~~
The car must be sold by 9/16!!!!

any reasonable offers will be considered!
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 07:19 PM   #9
King of Chicago
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 394
My Ride: '09 & '12 Acura MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mod220
The car must be sold by 9/16!!!!

any reasonable offers will be considered!
$36,000???
King of Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use