E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW News from around the Web

BMW News from around the Web
Submit the latest BMW news from around the world for other E46Fanatics members to check out.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2004, 03:04 PM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
BMW Improves Value For 2005 Models

BMW IMPROVES VALUE FOR 2005 MODELS
08/31/2004

Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) For All BMW Models Are Announced
Woodcliff Lake, NJ, August 31, 2004... BMW of North America recently announced product updates and pricing for the 2005 model year. The entire 2005 BMW model range has been enhanced with newly standard equipment and features, reaffirming BMW's commitment to building increased value across all Series.

MY 2005 Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) for all BMW models are attached.

All 3 Series Sedan, Coupe and Sports Wagon models are now equipped with the power moonroof as standard. The power top is now standard for the 325Ci Convertible, joining the 330Ci Convertible. Also on the 330Ci Convertible, many of the features from the Premium Package are now standard resulting in a very high level of standard equipment.

The 525i receives larger 17-inch Star Spoke cast-alloy wheels as standard equipment, replacing the previously standard 16-inch wheels. New standard Poplar Grain wood trim, formerly part of the Premium Package, enhances both the 525i and 530i models.

In fact, wood interior trim is now standard on most models, contributing luxury and value to many base models. Optional aluminum and alternate wood trims are also available at no charge.

Park Distance Control and Adaptive Headlights are now standard on all V8 models, including the 545i, 645Ci, 645Ci Convertible, 745i, 745Li, X5 4.4i and X5 4.8is.

Fog lights are now standard across all BMW models.

Automatic Climate Control is now standard across all BMW models, with the exception of the Z4 Roadster 2.5i. Cruise control is now standard on the Z4 2.5i.
All 2005 models are available (as an option or accessory) with SIRIUS satellite radio, known for delivering the very best in commercial-free music and premium audio entertainment. BMW Assist, which conveniently delivers both occupant security and premium concierge services to enhance the BMW driving experience, is available for all models.
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:31 PM   #2
Nt_loader
ASA NO MO

My Ride: 2006 GTI
Now if they could prevent the oil pump nut from backing out we would have a real winner
Nt_loader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 03:33 PM   #3
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
Hahahhahahahahha
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 03:47 PM   #4
Fury

My Ride: 325 Ci
Value? Bull. I looked at a few 3 series and prices are up $600 or so. I also noticed they changed a few colors.
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 03:53 PM   #5
Machan

My Ride: 330i and 325CiC
I think all coupes/verts now come with white turn signal indicators, whereas previously it was only 330s with sports packages (I think)....
Old 09-01-2004, 04:11 PM   #6
BahnBorn330i

My Ride: 2001 330i Sport
Standard sun roof...hmmm

So glad I wasn't forced to buy the sun roof...

It is nice to have choices...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i
BMW IMPROVES VALUE FOR 2005 MODELS
All 3 Series Sedan, Coupe and Sports Wagon models are now equipped with the power moonroof as standard.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:14 PM   #7
vinnymac
St. Louis BMW Fanatic

My Ride: 2011 335is
Send a message via AIM to vinnymac
Somehow I just do not associate "value" with the BMW brand name.
vinnymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 05:02 PM   #8
dudstone

My Ride: '05 M3
i know about the performance package ($4,000) option available for later '05 M3s, but what about any other changes for early '05 M3s? will sunroof be standard? any price changes?
dudstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 05:36 PM   #9
unionjack
Conceited Prick

My Ride: 997.2 C2S
I always find it funny that when car manufacturers talk about increased value, they never mention increased prices.
Old 09-01-2004, 06:47 PM   #10
eksath

My Ride: 02 330ci TopazBlue
sunroof reduces body stiffness= =if you like performance not a tan

www.starracer.us
---------------------------------------------
People believe in Ghosts, UFOs, talking to the dead, advertising, magic, curses, voodoo dolls, Elvis' death faked, the Great Pumpkin, Tupac still lives, the WWF, that all the moon walks were staged, real unstaged audience questions in talk shows, JFK's conspiracy assination theories, TWA 800 shoot down conspiracy theories, the image of the Virgin Mary appearing on a left over pizza, that Dr. Laura has no bias, that homosexuality is a choice, the guests on Jerry Springer, the TV illness of the month, that guns don't hurt people do, that CNN doesn't hype stories, the Osbornes not being staged, that a pill can make you loose weight without ever dieting or excercising, that there's a cure for baldness, aging and being short, that Britney Spears doesn't lip sync, That KFC is a healthy food choice, that the British Royal family isn't disfunctional, that there really were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, that all Arabs are the same, that Muslims encompass everyone from Indonesia to Morocco and they are all extremists, that all Americans are the same, that's it's always cold in Canada, that cigarettes aren't addictive, that it's ok to drink but not ok to smoke up.........and on and on and on and on...... so what on Earth makes anyone believe that there is something unusual about people fearing the number 13 or astrology?
eksath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 07:05 PM   #11
barnum

My Ride: 2005 ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudstone
i know about the performance package ($4,000) option available for later '05 M3s, but what about any other changes for early '05 M3s? will sunroof be standard? any price changes?
MSRP went up 200 dollars, they include the alum trim for "free" and all the options stayed the same price. I have had an 05 M on order for a month and just got my pricing Saturday.
barnum is offline   Reply With Quote