E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Asia

Asia

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2005, 01:47 PM   #41
darkmanlfe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: mars
Posts: 1,599
My Ride: rocket propelled 323
Send a message via AIM to darkmanlfe
Balot here!

hahaah pinoy in NYC. Havent been back in Cebu for 14 years. I miss it and not miss it.
__________________
Albert Einstein once said - Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
darkmanlfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 01:52 PM   #42
BimmerBoy111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: JurZ
Posts: 3,687
My Ride: is making me broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue323i
hey bimmerboy...you from new jurz or a different jurz?
New Jersery - do you live in the tri-state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun ragay
Mga Putang Ina ninyo,,,,orig na pinoy ito. ip yu grow up in america, i don't belive you r real pinoy!!!
LOL! Relax bro

Last edited by BimmerBoy111; 03-09-2005 at 01:58 PM.
BimmerBoy111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 01:57 PM   #43
darkmanlfe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: mars
Posts: 1,599
My Ride: rocket propelled 323
Send a message via AIM to darkmanlfe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jun ragay
Mga Putang Ina ninyo,,,,orig na pinoy ito. ip yu grow up in america, i don't belive you r real pinoy!!!
This is the reason why I cannot stand my own nationality sometimes! Mayabang! relax, if your birth parent is flip, then you are flip. we all moved away from the islands for a better life. and that is also why u are in germany maybe?
__________________
Albert Einstein once said - Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
darkmanlfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 01:58 PM   #44
BimmerBoy111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: JurZ
Posts: 3,687
My Ride: is making me broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmanlfe
This is the reason why I cannot stand my own nationality sometimes! Mayabang! relax, if your birth parent is flip, then you are flip. we all moved away from the islands for a better life. and that is also why u are in germany maybe?
Couldn't have said it better myself
BimmerBoy111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 08:30 PM   #45
JCsE46
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
 
JCsE46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canyon Country, CA
Posts: 2,851
My Ride: 03 E46 JB, 08 MBE350
Send a message via AIM to JCsE46 Send a message via MSN to JCsE46
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmanlfe
This is the reason why I cannot stand my own nationality sometimes! Mayabang! relax, if your birth parent is flip, then you are flip. we all moved away from the islands for a better life. and that is also why u are in germany maybe?
TOTALLY !!!! I can't say it better.
__________________
JCsE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 04:28 PM   #46
alaE325CI
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 925
Posts: 128
My Ride: 2002 325ci
Ako ay isang Pinoy sa Puso at Diwa

Ang dami pala naten mga Pinoy dito.Keep in touch guys.
__________________
dinan carbon fiber cai*dinan stage II software*hamann shift knob*hamann eyelid*racing dynamics pedals*oem M3 lip spoiler*oem titanium headlight trim*oem aluminum exhaust tip*polarg superwhite turn signal*red interior lightning*clear front reflectors*18x8.5 breyton magic*

**SOLD**
alaE325CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 11:26 PM   #47
beemerjams
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: So.Cal
Posts: 51
My Ride: 05 Interlagosblu M3
Send a message via AIM to beemerjams
Flip livin in SoCal 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCsE46
Good to see a bunch of Filipinos here in the forum. I wonder how many Filipinos living in SoCal perhaps we can do a meet here, a get together type of meet and to get to know each other.
Sup flips--livin large in SoCal, South Bay Area--'05 ILB M3
beemerjams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 05:08 AM   #48
Ua3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Dubai, U.A.E
Posts: 7,769
My Ride: Goldy Locks
Kamostaka my friends but im no flip
Ua3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 09:41 AM   #49
DXBBimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 334
My Ride: A330 + '03 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ua3
Kamostaka my friends but im no flip
hes right.. he is 3eeeeeemy!

Salamat
__________________
DXBBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 09:47 AM   #50
kpg111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 76
My Ride: E46 Wagon
I am a PINOY, kamusta kayong lahat! I'm from Paranaque. God I miss the PI so much.....
kpg111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 02:45 AM   #51
TR-BIMMER79
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: N.W.A
Posts: 165
My Ride: Imola E46 M3
Hey guys, just checking in. My mom is flip so i guess that makes me part of the philippine family
TR-BIMMER79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 09:40 PM   #52
TheWhiteComet
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Thrilla 'n Manila
Posts: 6
My Ride: N42 Valvetronic
One Pinoy here lovin' it in the islands!

Kamusta mga Kababayan!

I'm a pure born and raised Pinoy living here in the islands, and I wanted to make my first post among my fellow kababayans!

The BMW community here is growing and despite bad road conditions there are so many people going into sobrang pormang set-ups in 19's with full coilovers! Of cors many of these guys also have an SUV for the "normal days".

Its nice to find a fairly large group of Pinoys on this board representin! To the Bay Area peeps - wassup! That was my home for 5 years. I spent most of my time in Autoplus buying all sorts of BMW goodies for my ride back then, and making trips to Double 02 for a lot of salvaged goodies.

Anyways hope to bump into you guys more often here on the boards and nice killer rides you guys have here! Inggit ako sa mga M3s ninyo! Kung hindi lang mahal ang mga taxes namin dito sa Pinas... I'd love to just enjoy all 333 horses in South Super!

Ingats mga Pare!
TheWhiteComet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 09:55 PM   #53
iastute
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 524
My Ride: 03 E46 M-sport
I doubt if you can unleash the M3 on the South Superhighway...

Pwede sa Skyway or the North Luzon Expressway...
__________________
iastute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:30 PM   #54
Ramone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dubai & Boston
Posts: 1,469
My Ride: Black 996 Turbo
These are the words I learnt when I was a kid. anyone know what they mean?

An kawawan Cowboy. Wallan boolsa Wallan Pera (song)
Puting Anna mo
Wallan hyaka
Seeraooloo
Pogi

Thanx
Ramone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:49 PM   #55
MahaloM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rancho Cucamonga Ca.
Posts: 809
My Ride: 03M3 Carbon Black
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramone
These are the words I learnt when I was a kid. anyone know what they mean?

An kawawan Cowboy. Wallan boolsa Wallan Pera (song)
Puting Anna mo
Wallan hyaka
Seeraooloo
Pogi

Thanx
#1 old school song.
#2 it's puntang ina mo (MF)
#3 Walang hiya ka. Got no shame.
#4 Handsome.
Now go eat balot and you'll definitly understand more Tagalog.
Mahalo!!
MahaloM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #56
Ramone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dubai & Boston
Posts: 1,469
My Ride: Black 996 Turbo
are u sure about those translations ???????????????????????
or are u just pulling my leg...
wow If thats true than I must have really pissed off my nanny as a kid. she is my second mother now and lives in my house with us but she always used to say that stuff.

Balut. I want to try that sometime. half formed duck egg right? I saw it in a documentary once with this guy pushing a cart calling, "BALUT! BALUT!". supposed to be an afrodesiac...don't really think i need that though
Panseet
Ramone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:50 PM   #57
smoker9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: chesapeake, va
Posts: 833
My Ride: 02 330ci
Send a message via Yahoo to smoker9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MahaloM3
#1 old school song.
#2 it's puntang ina mo (MF)
#3 Walang hiya ka. Got no shame.
#4 Handsome.
Now go eat balot and you'll definitly understand more Tagalog.
Mahalo!!
#4 is crazy
#5 is handsome
__________________

sold...
smoker9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:51 PM   #58
MahaloM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rancho Cucamonga Ca.
Posts: 809
My Ride: 03M3 Carbon Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramone
are u sure about those translations ???????????????????????
or are u just pulling my leg...
wow If thats true than I must have really pissed off my nanny as a kid. she is my second mother now and lives in my house with us but she always used to say that stuff.

Balut. I want to try that sometime. half formed duck egg right? I saw it in a documentary once with this guy pushing a cart calling, "BALUT! BALUT!". supposed to be an afrodesiac...don't really think i need that though
Panseet
That's what they meant!!It's pancit. Ask her to get you some tuyo and fried rice with suka and your all set. Then for desert have boiled kamote and butter.
Mahalo!!
MahaloM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 08:15 PM   #59
Blaze323i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 367
My Ride: white3er
Send a message via AIM to Blaze323i
my gf is a hot pinay and she just wanted to say:

kamusta kayong lahat mga pinoys and pinays?!?! gusto ko lang magsabi ng "hi" nagplaplano ako bumalik sa pinas sa december kasama syota kong puti...meron kaming bahay sa manila at saka sa laguna...at hindi pa ako nakakabalik sa PI mula nung umalis kami doon nung 15 pa lang ako at ngayon magiging 21 na ako!!! whoohoo!! haha. magiging masaya kung makilala namin kayong mga pinoy sa pinas at makita ang hanep nyong kotse

TRANSLATION for peepz who dont know (much) tagalog *cough* like my bf *cough*

just wanted to say hi im planning to go back to the PI this coming december with my white bf...we have a house in manila and in laguna...and i havent been there since i left when i was 15 and i am now turning big 'ol 21!! whoohoo! haha. well itL be cool to meet y'all flipz from the PI and see ur hot cars.
Blaze323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 08:25 PM   #60
MahaloM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rancho Cucamonga Ca.
Posts: 809
My Ride: 03M3 Carbon Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze323i
my gf is a hot pinay and she just wanted to say:

kamusta kayong lahat mga pinoys and pinays?!?! gusto ko lang magsabi ng "hi" nagplaplano ako bumalik sa pinas sa december kasama syota kong puti...meron kaming bahay sa manila at saka sa laguna...at hindi pa ako nakakabalik sa PI mula nung umalis kami doon nung 15 pa lang ako at ngayon magiging 21 na ako!!! whoohoo!! haha. magiging masaya kung makilala namin kayong mga pinoy sa pinas at makita ang hanep nyong kotse

TRANSLATION for peepz who dont know (much) tagalog *cough* like my bf *cough*

just wanted to say hi im planning to go back to the PI this coming december with my white bf...we have a house in manila and in laguna...and i havent been there since i left when i was 15 and i am now turning big 'ol 21!! whoohoo! haha. well itL be cool to meet y'all flipz from the PI and see ur hot cars.
Have fun and good luck!!
MahaloM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use