E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Exterior

Exterior
Exterior BMW parts, OEM or aftermarket. Body kits, spoilers, body panels, trunks, hoods, fenders, lips, bumpers, mirrors, moldings, trim, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2004, 06:21 PM   #1
spunshi

My Ride: E46 M3
Arrow |>>FS<<| Carbon Black M3 front bumper OEM (Off an '02) - [no fogs or grill]

Up for sale is an M3 bumper off of a Carbon Black '02. No fog lights and no grill. There's reflection of leaves on the bumper so please don't think that they are scrapes or that's there's something on the bumper. The condition is really good except for some scrapes on the bottomside. No pictures of it since no one ever sees the bottom anyways. Either way, it's not bad at all underneath. And if you're going to repaint it, it's a moot issue. I have no idea about fitment to other 3 series, but found info on here that said TO PUT IT ON YOUR NON M3 YOU HAVE TO CUT THE ALUMINUM BUMPER FRAME INSIDE THE BUMPER . Not sure so please find out yourself before contacting me. I prefer local pick up since it's a pain to ship it in a big box, which I have to find. Buyer pays actual shipping to their location. Price is $220 for pick up and $250 shipped. Here are the pics:

Straight on shot

Angled straight shot

Angled side shot

Backside driver side

Backside passenger side

Backside center

Front plate holder

Close up of screw w/o cover

The front plate holders on the front are also black colored so they don't stand out. It's a plastic piece that covers the screw underneath that fastens the plate to the bumper. Plastic piece is circled in red. There's also a clear plastic piece underneath the cover so the screw doesn't come directly into contact with the bumper's paint (red arrow pointing to it w/o cover over it). If you're going to paint the bumper and don't want that plate fastener, it's just a matter of filing the hole and sanding it down. The fasteners are very small so it doesn't stand out. Thanks!
spunshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:46 AM   #2
spunshi

Still for sale.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:53 PM   #3
spunshi

Priced now at $200 for pick up. Thanks!
Old 10-08-2004, 06:43 PM   #4
spunshi