E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2004, 02:08 PM   #1
Carrerax

My Ride: X5 4.4L, 540it, M3
2002 325it TOURING 17k miles $19000

This is a 2002 325it that was wrecked in the front when I bought it. I fixed it to keep but now I need an SUV to pull the racecar. It is Topaz blue with Gray leather. It is loaded with Sport, Premium, Xenon, Rear parking Sensors, cd, Winter Pkg (Hated seats, mirrors, ski bag). It has sunroof and sport seats also as well as other stuff that I am forgetting. I have added a ZHP/M3 front bumper cover with M3 foglights, M3 Strut Brace, Conforti carbon fiber intake, Eibach Springs, SMG M3 Steering Wheel (Paddles operate the steptronic), Real Euro lights, body colored side moldings like M3, Euro M Teknik door sills, tinted windows (Not in the picture), 18" BBS RG/G forged wheels (Car will come with Stock 20 spoke sport wheels, BBS's to be negotiated). It also has black interior trim and carbon fiber shifter (also not in picture) to replace the nasty wood. Anyway, it has 17k miles. It also has a salvage title but has passed inspection and been cleared and licensed as normal. This car still has a salvage title but will not need to be inspected again and can be licensed in any state. Kelly Blue Book is Retail $28300, Private Party $25545, Trade in $22975. I am asking $19000 as is except wheels. The car is very nice and is a real head turner. If you have a 4.4 X5, I am interested in trades. Thanks! Please email me if interested! Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TouringLftSidesmall.JPG
Views:	504
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	98412   Click image for larger version

Name:	TouringM3 SMG Wheelsmall.JPG
Views:	515
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	98413   Click image for larger version

Name:	TouringRHSidesmall.JPG
Views:	519
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	98414  
Carrerax is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-10-2004, 05:28 PM   #2
Santiago

My Ride: 2004 325iT
Send a message via ICQ to Santiago Send a message via MSN to Santiago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrerax
This is a 2002 325it that was wrecked in the front when I bought it. I fixed it to keep but now I need an SUV to pull the racecar. It is Topaz blue with Gray leather. It is loaded with Sport, Premium, Xenon, Rear parking Sensors, cd, Winter Pkg (Hated seats, mirrors, ski bag). It has sunroof and sport seats also as well as other stuff that I am forgetting. I have added a ZHP/M3 front bumper cover with M3 foglights, M3 Strut Brace, Conforti carbon fiber intake, Eibach Springs, SMG M3 Steering Wheel (Paddles operate the steptronic), Real Euro lights, body colored side moldings like M3, Euro M Teknik door sills, tinted windows (Not in the picture), 18" BBS RG/G forged wheels (Car will come with Stock 20 spoke sport wheels, BBS's to be negotiated). It also has black interior trim and carbon fiber shifter (also not in picture) to replace the nasty wood. Anyway, it has 17k miles. It also has a salvage title but has passed inspection and been cleared and licensed as normal. This car still has a salvage title but will not need to be inspected again and can be licensed in any state. Kelly Blue Book is Retail $28300, Private Party $25545, Trade in $22975. I am asking $19000 as is except wheels. The car is very nice and is a real head turner. If you have a 4.4 X5, I am interested in trades. Thanks! Please email me if interested! Thanks!
If you have any of the original bits to swap back into the car (steering wheel, clears, etc.) you will be better off selling the car separately from the bits. You will come out ahead. Not that I'm trying to get my hands on some Touring clears .

It's just some advise. If you look through the forum you'll find that this is the concensus with respect to selling cars with/without mods.

Life is fragile
Santiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 05:33 PM   #3
Carrerax

If I sell it local, I will make it stock but I thought that this group would like tho mods. If you find someone to buy it, the clears are yours
Old 11-10-2004, 06:03 PM   #4
Santiago

Quote:
If I sell it local, I will make it stock but I thought that this group would like tho mods. If you find someone to buy it, the clears are yours
You will find that the group does a lot of commerce on the mod bits and not as much on the whole cars. I think the E46Fanatics community likes to go through the process of selecting and installing the bits. You're offering an orgasm without the foreplay.

Come to think of it, I remember someone posting something recently looking for a Touring. Do a search on the WANTED forum and send a PM to that guy.

I'll try my best to find a buyer for your car but I'm in Canada so the market I have available to me may not be able to get the car. I'm not even sure about the Salvage title issue when it comes to Canadian registration. Anyway, good luck.

Life is fragile
Old 11-10-2004, 06:19 PM   #5
Carrerax

You are probably right. I may just end up seeing what a dealer will give me for it stock. It is a really really nice car. Too bad it wont tow an M3.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:36 PM   #6
Santiago

Quote:
You are probably right. I may just end up seeing what a dealer will give me for it stock. It is a really really nice car. Too bad it wont tow an M3.
All this great advise and free bumps must be worth at least first dibs on your bits, no?

Life is fragile
Old 11-12-2004, 06:18 AM   #7
Carrerax

Awesome Wagon!!

Free Bump for me.....Come on, no one wants a trick wagon cheap? Make an offer or will trade up to a 4.4 X5.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:22 AM   #8
shogun

My Ride: 325I TOURING
bump..if i didn't have a wagon already...

love wins.
shogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 06:29 AM   #9
Carrerax

Hey Shogun, I just posted the conforti intake in the for sale section if you are interested. Thanks for the bump. I get a feeling that the wagon crowd here is thin. I may need to just the car outright locally. It would love to keep it but I cant!!! Its a shame, I may just stick the stock 17" sport wheels on it and make it stock.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:56 PM   #10
mc
I've got what plants crave.

My Ride: S.S. Inevitable
Do you have and could you post pictures of the original damage? Perhaps with a description of what was damaged/repaired?

The car is stunning.

Last edited by mc; 11-12-2004 at 12:59 PM.
mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 01:03 PM   #11
Carrerax

I dont have any pics her but I will be more than happy to share them with anyone seriously interested. The car was wrecked in the front. I replaced the fenders, radiatior assy, hood and headlights as well as the front bumpercover. The frame rails were good. One frame horn needed the end replaced. The interior and was awesome. Also, I forgot to mention that the car also has Harman Kardon sound. Thanks for the compliment. It really is a very nice car.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:41 PM   #12
FredSter

My Ride: 325i Touring
Still for sale? Conforti

Quote:
Hey Shogun, I just posted the conforti intake in the for sale section if you are interested. Thanks for the bump. I get a feeling that the wagon crowd here is thin. I may need to just the car outright locally. It would love to keep it but I cant!!! Its a shame, I may just stick the stock 17" sport wheels on it and make it stock.
Is the conforti available? Sorry to jack your post to shogun?
FredSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 05:07 AM   #13
Carrerax

Fredster, You have mail....
Old 11-13-2004, 05:44 AM   #14
silver4dracs

My Ride: ASA SC'ed 99 328i
Quote:
It is simply amazing that a car that looks that good can be a salvage title! Wow who ever did the work did a great job!

silver4dracs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 12:16 PM   #15
Santiago

bump bump bumpity bump for a nice Touring

Life is fragile
Old 11-14-2004, 10:51 AM   #16
Carrerax

Touring

Thanks. First off, the car wasnt that bad. As far the car looking good. It is awesome. The paint is PERFECT! I wish I could keep it but it doesnt make sense. I will actually trade it for a late model Honda Odyssey believe it or not. How sad is that! Thanks, Mark
Old 11-14-2004, 11:33 AM   #17
Santiago

Quote:
Thanks. First off, the car wasnt that bad. As far the car looking good. It is awesome. The paint is PERFECT! I wish I could keep it but it doesnt make sense. I will actually trade it for a late model Honda Odyssey believe it or not. How sad is that! Thanks, Mark
Does an Odyssey have enough torque to pull a car?

Life is fragile
Old 11-14-2004, 02:16 PM   #18
Carrerax

No, but the X5 4.4 that I just traded my ML430 on does
Old 11-14-2004, 02:20 PM   #19
Santiago

Quote:
No, but the X5 4.4 that I just traded my ML430 on does
The ML430 - isn't that the Mercedes minivan?

Life is fragile
Old 11-14-2004, 02:28 PM   #20
Carrerax

not really. It has an awesome V8 with a great 5 speed auto and 4x4. It was a good truck.