E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2004, 01:11 PM   #1
amitv85
ROI-ndian

My Ride: is oOoOoUT
Send a message via AIM to amitv85
FEELER: 2003.5 M3 Alpine White/Grey ONLY 8k MILES! MANUAL

right now the car has about 7500 miles on it, bought this in August with 3900 miles

I may be moving back to NY from Miami and snows coming so rather move to a SUV or awd vehicle

Alpine White with Grey leather interior
18" OEM Wheels
Premium Package
Harmon Kardon System
LED Tail lights
Manual Transmission

Aftermarket:
Hamann Competition Lip
H&R Coilovers (rear springs will need to be installed, included, stocks are in)
CUSTOM XENON PROJECTOR FOGS WITH BALLASTS!!!! (otherwise I will part these)AC Schnizter Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser (Black)
Smoked Front Corners (custom fitted for 03+ E46)
Carbon Fiber Kidney Grilles with Black OEM Slates
CF BMW Emblems
Hamann Fog Ducts

Condition:
EXCELLENT Condition, someone did put a tiny ding on the front of my passenger fender parking but I will have this fixed by a professional body shop by me (works only on porsche, ferrari, and other exotics)

I have a set of brand new Projektor46 headlights with Wheelpower halos that I can sell separately if buyer wishes

Right now I am a car dealer and I can tell you guys honestly, at Manheim Dealer Auctions, the 2003 M3 with more miles than this car are going for over 45,000 DEALER COST

There is over 4k in mods as well

Otherwise I will start part out process if there are no serious bids or no one offers what I am looking for

Please email SERIOUS offers to Amitv85@gmail.com

I will get back to you promptly

Thank you

Dave Moss: What's your name?
Blake: F**k you. That's my name.
Blake: You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name
amitv85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-14-2004, 02:02 PM   #2
toyrunr

My Ride: foot patrol
so how much are you looking to get? 45k for it? I live on the West Coast though.
toyrunr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 02:16 PM   #3
amitv85
ROI-ndian

OH FORGOT TO MENTION

K40 2000 System installed with front Laser Diffuser

THIS IS A $1500 INSTALLED SYSTEM - FLAWLESS - custom LEDs in the dash/instrument cluster
(otherwise I will remove it for my next car)

45k is what the DEALER cost is for a 2003 m3 with more miles than mine

so without mods I would like to get 45k (I will include the H&R coilovers with tools and K40) otherwise I could just put this in a dealer auction if I wanted that much

just trying give fanatics a chance bc Id rather not deal with parting out and have someone that would like the mods I have put on the car

I can ship the car at buyer's expense, cost is $500-1000 depends on the carrier

Blake: You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name

Last edited by amitv85; 11-14-2004 at 02:38 PM.
Old 11-14-2004, 04:33 PM   #4
amitv85
ROI-ndian

sorry, but also forgot to mention

-aluminum e-brake and pedals w/ ///M symbol (imprinted into the metal on the pedals)
-OEM 6 disc cd changer

Blue book is $49,300 without any of the mods

I will include the stock corners, kidney grilles, and suspension if I get a legitimate offer

Last edited by amitv85; 11-14-2004 at 04:37 PM.
Old 11-14-2004, 06:45 PM   #5
toyrunr

My Ride: foot patrol
original owner ? do you have any pix of all this stuff you are talking about that is on the car? Thanks
toyrunr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 07:11 PM   #6
amitv85
ROI-ndian

people who are seriously interested can email me for pics

right now only have some bad pics since the car was dirty

going to have it detailed this weekend for some better pictures

I am the 2nd owner, but I bought the car with 3900 miles on the car

I found out the information first on the car and the original owner was in the military and traded the car in for a s500

I did a carfax and another car report (I forget which one, I will try and find out but it is one that does a more in depth check up than car fax...just to let you guys know car fax doesnt catch everything)