E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2005, 08:49 AM   #81
CA AUTOMOTIVE UK
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: E36 M3 TURBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakia12
sorry to ask the same question again, but I just want to make sure.........this trunk will fit all e46 coupes? And the price is $1040 USD shipped?

Also, how much for the Vorsteiner vented hood? Will that fit a non-M coupe, or is that only for M3's?

thank you for your time
hi guys

Just to clarify matters again :

1. Vorsteiner products only available for M3 coupe fitment at the moment , not sedan or convertible .
2. having said the above , the Vorsteiner hoods will fit the coupes well with minor adjustment to front wings / fenders .We have seen thi sdone and the finish is oem .
3. We are CUSTOM building full prepreg hand made carbon CSL style trunk lids for the convertible cars .
4. the Vorsteiner CSL trunks will fit either M3 or non M3 coupe cars

Please PM me your orders and details and I will reply with fixed quotes soonest . When you are happy with the quote we will ask for payment .

Regarding delivery times ( I think i can guess who you mean .. any Vorsteiner orders going to the USA / Canade will normally be delivered to you with 2weeks max of payment .

However the custom pre preg orders will take longer no question about it , anything up to 6 - 8 weeks as we have quite a few orders on just now .

regards

roy
CA AUTOMOTIVE UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 08:53 AM   #82
evm3

My Ride: horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by 550 Nm
hi guys

Just to clarify matters again :

1. Vorsteiner products only available for M3 coupe fitment at the moment , not sedan or convertible .
2. having said the above , the Vorsteiner hoods will fit the coupes well with minor adjustment to front wings / fenders .We have seen thi sdone and the finish is oem .
3. We are CUSTOM building full prepreg hand made carbon CSL style trunk lids for the convertible cars .
4. the Vorsteiner CSL trunks will fit either M3 or non M3 coupe cars

Please PM me your orders and details and I will reply with fixed quotes soonest . When you are happy with the quote we will ask for payment .

Regarding delivery times ( I think i can guess who you mean .. any Vorsteiner orders going to the USA / Canade will normally be delivered to you with 2weeks max of payment .

However the custom pre preg orders will take longer no question about it , anything up to 6 - 8 weeks as we have quite a few orders on just now .

regards

roy

Thanks for the clarification and lead time.
evm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:24 AM   #83
platnumn

My Ride: ...11/12/05
Will the front bumper fit an e46 coupe, non-M3, facelifted or not?

This is the clarification I need, thanks!
platnumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 06:40 AM   #84
CA AUTOMOTIVE UK
Past Site Sponsor

the front bumper is designed for the M3 at the moment , it can be made to fit coupe but not recommended .
Coupe version out soon
Old 08-18-2005, 12:49 PM   #85
CA AUTOMOTIVE UK
Past Site Sponsor

hi
you may have read our previuos posts regarding our plans to be first custom carbon fibre manufacturer to release a 100% pre preg carbon fibre CSL style trunk for CONVERTIBLE E46 models ...well we are nearly there , as far as I know we are first to reach full production ,not just prototype ( i stand to be corrected )

We are laying up the first carbon fibre version now , meanwhile below are some images of the finished primary mold , so you can see the general shape . More pics soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_081705_004.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	140077   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_081705_005.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	140078