E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2005, 03:50 AM   #61
EDawg

My Ride: :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by S54_Mongrel
In a perfect world, I'd agree with you unquestionably. Fact is, most people can't handle brutal honesty. I'm sure you'd agree, yes? This becomes especially true when a situation revolves around the feelings and/or emotions of a woman. You choose to expound on an issue which needn't be.
c'mon, we're talking about a few pounds here. i'm presuming that she is inherently attractive. i personally wouldn't feel hurt if someone pointed out that i've gained a few pounds and could benefit in appearance if i lost a few pounds. on the other hand, if i was inherently ugly and someone pointed that out to me, then that's a different story--the difference being that i have the power to do something about my weight, but i do not have the power to change any of my "inherent flaws", short of plastic surgery.
EDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 03:51 AM   #62
Unveiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDawg
c'mon, we're talking about a few pounds here. i'm presuming that she is inherently attractive. i personally wouldn't feel hurt if someone pointed out that i've gained a few pounds and could benefit in appearance if i lost a few pounds. on the other hand, if i was inherently ugly and someone pointed that out to me, then that's a different story--the difference being that i have the power to do something about my weight, but i do not have the power to change any of my "inherent flaws", short of plastic surgery.

Ok original poster, EDawg and I must quell our discussion. Post pics of this chick. Allow us to assess her.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:58 AM   #63
Gir

My Ride: .
Go here:
http://music.yahoo.com/ar-269394-vid...rd-Al-Yankovic

Click on Fat.
Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 03:59 AM   #64
alexbenz

My Ride: E30, Es300
Send a message via AIM to alexbenz
stop taking her out and feeding her............

Current line up........lexus es300, 2010 Acura Tsx
Your not a baller until you got a engine in the Rear...
How did i fail Women Studies?
"I Love Biatches"
alexbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 04:01 AM   #65
EDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbenz
stop taking her out and feeding her............
or buy her a human sized hamster wheel...
Old 04-05-2005, 04:04 AM   #66
alexbenz

My Ride: E30, Es300
Send a message via AIM to alexbenz
Quote:
or buy her a human sized hamster wheel...
hahaha, i think were getting of topic, LOL............nah seriously it happens though, when i had a long time girl friend but her and I gained some weight but we got into working out after we noticed the gain........just don;t tell her straight out that shes fat or anything, just get into working out and then little by little tell her to go with you so you have a workout partner.......

Current line up........lexus es300, 2010 Acura Tsx
Your not a baller until you got a engine in the Rear...
How did i fail Women Studies?
"I Love Biatches"
alexbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 04:18 AM   #67
Ward

My Ride: 2011 335is coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicytofu
just squeeze and play with the fat and she'll get the hint.

LMAO!!!!! dude I am almost CERTAIN this would work. I have grabbed girls in the love handle area even if they are skinny and played around with anything thats there and they immediately freak out and yell hey! stop playing with my fat! and then I have to sit there and say sh*t man sorry I wasn't and try and convince them that they're not one bit fat.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 06:13 AM   #68
Commander FAT
Network Analyst

My Ride: 2002 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender73
FYI - changing a birth control pill CAN cause weight gain (hormones bro)

i'm also quite sure she has noticed this gain and in time she will likely say something to you (that will open the door for you and be sure to tread lightly on the subject)

Yeah drugs can do weird stuff. I went out with a girl I met online a couple years ago and in her pic she was pretty thin and hot. When I met her I was like . Later on she told me she got put on some weird drugs/hormones to help control her period timing.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:01 AM   #69
yemeneee

My Ride: 02 WRX,02 M3, 89 M3
you should listen to 97.1 from 3 until 7 week days listen to the king Tom
Old 04-05-2005, 09:52 AM   #70
John330i

My Ride: 2003 BMW330i
Send a message via AIM to John330i Send a message via MSN to John330i
it is a big fear.... but honestly... people do gain and lose weight.
my wife has gained some weight lately due to some medication she's been taking... but she's active so I'm sure it'll come off.

we really are a shallow society ... i know for me i'm not turned on by fat or even overweight people... but at some point you have to go past the physical
John330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:38 AM   #71
TheProdigalDre

My Ride: 2006 ///M3 (ZCP)
Send a message via AIM to TheProdigalDre
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister wiggles
you should get fat...fatter than her. then when she tells you that you are getting fat...you bring out the big guns and tell her "YOU STARTED IT!! and ask her how she didn't notice it on herself." or you could offer to go excercise together. either way. good luck. as long as you are bigger than the girl, s'all good.
WORST.ADVICE.EVER

Look, let's face it, looks matter. Attraction is an integral part of every relationship both physical and psychological/emotional. If your girlfriend is becoming unattractive to you, you need to address it with her. Keeping quiet will only further hurt your relationship as it clearly bothers you, else this thread would not exist.

I don't think it is a matter of being shallow. You take care of yourself and expect your girlfriend to do the same. Nothing at all wrong with that.

You are going to have to address the problem head on. Sucks, but has to be done. Good luck

2006 ///M3 Competition
Ground Control Coilovers (street/school) | AA software | Supersprint Race | SS X-pipe | Stebro Section 1| DDEs | V1 | CF grilles | VCSL diffuser | etc.

TheProdigalDre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 11:21 AM   #72
David328Ci
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch

My Ride: Pimpin '99 Sentra X(
Send a message via AIM to David328Ci
Quote:
eh. eventually, we'll all let ourselves go, no matter how much we swear that we will not let it happen. career, family, and other obligations will eventually take up so much of our time that we will not have the adequate time to maintain the same fit physique that some of us have today.
Wrong! Your theory is debunked by people who only have saltines and lemonade for lunch everyday.

Hell! Personally, I don't sleep or eat. That keeps the pounds off.
David328Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 08:20 PM   #73
EDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by David328Ci
Wrong! Your theory is debunked by people who only have saltines and lemonade for lunch everyday.

Hell! Personally, I don't sleep or eat. That keeps the pounds off.
well, i feel sorry for those people then. they are depriving themselves of one of the greatest pleasure in life: good food.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:59 PM   #74
Blaze323i

My Ride: white3er
Send a message via AIM to Blaze323i
Have your gf do some sort of exercise that she enjoys. Maybe some spinning classes, circuit, body sculpt, step or even yoga at that gym u joined.
If that doesnt work maybe a she could join a nitetime sport league like softball, volleyball, etc. If she enjoys what ever she does, it wont seem like boring exercise.
Also eating habits are 80% of the battle. Try to steer clear of fried foods, or processed foods. Try eating more fruits, veggies, whole grains, beans, fish, lean meats, low fat milk, yogurt and cheese.

Results wont happen overnite, give it about 4-6 weeks of consistency to see some changes.
Blaze323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:41 AM   #75
M3J0N

My Ride: See Sig
Send a message via AIM to M3J0N
i too was dating a girl that gained a few pounds while i was serious with her. I promptly started ****ing some other hot girls and came home to have her clean my clothes and cook for me. After she realized that i wasnt ****ing her, she decided to lose some weight. When she looked attractive again, we restarted bumping uglies... Then i realized i didnt really love her so we broke it off. Lesson here is: you should **** another girl(s) until she realizes shes afat and unattractive. Then when she loses the weight, you can **** her again and she'll learn her lesson..... btw, fat people smell funny too.....
M3J0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:52 AM   #76
MrVanos

My Ride: -
Send a message via AIM to MrVanos Send a message via MSN to MrVanos
again thanks to that posted usefull info.

S54: your hilarious bro....

UPDATE: I couldn't handle it anymore, so I just flat out told her that I was unhappy with her weight.
OMFG, I had no clue she would cry. I felt really bad, but then she told me that she was happy with she looked.

The Solution:
At the end of her tieriad(sp?) she told me that if I want her to lose weight so bad, that I have to go to the gym with her

I bought 12 month passes today........

Last edited by MrVanos; 04-07-2005 at 12:59 AM.
MrVanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 01:02 AM   #77
John330i

My Ride: 2003 BMW330i
Send a message via AIM to John330i Send a message via MSN to John330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVanos
again thanks to that posted usefull info.

S54: your hilarious bro....

UPDATE: I couldn't handle it anymore, so I just flat out told her that I was unhappy with her weight.
OMFG, I had no clue she would cry. I felt really bad, but then she told me that she was happy with she looked.

The Solution:
At the end of her tieriad(sp?) she told me that if I want her to lose weight so bad, that I have to go to the gym with her

I bought 12 month passes today........
good deal... the crying part is hard to get over.. i remember tellingn my wife that... ouch... not a fun time. But she's realized how important physical attraction was to me. she's no supermodel... but i love her very much
John330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 01:24 AM   #78
MrVanos

My Ride: -
Send a message via AIM to MrVanos Send a message via MSN to MrVanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by John330i
good deal... the crying part is hard to get over.. i remember tellingn my wife that... ouch... not a fun time. But she's realized how important physical attraction was to me. she's no supermodel... but i love her very much
MrVanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 02:08 AM   #79
kitty cat

My Ride: 330ci
Well good luck to you both.

I didn't read through all the pages, but just know this. If she didn't realize she was gaining weight... they were happy pounds. I know it may be "unattractive," but it seems when females reach a point in life where they are content with who they are and the people around them they gain a little weight.

Just out of curiousity how many pounds? You mentioned tummy... so it wasn't flat anymore?

Have fun at the gym! BTW I think it was sweet of you to make the promise you'd do it together... also the fact you bought the pass. I try to get my other half to go to the gym and he hates it.
Old 04-07-2005, 02:52 AM   #80
Cab5er

My Ride: 08 X5 3.0
Yo..what's fat? just want to get an idea, height and weight please?
Would you guys consider 5'3 120 fat?

E
Cab5er is offline   Reply With Quote