E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2005, 07:57 PM   #1
Eko-M3

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5
2001 BMW M3 Laguna Seca Blue $30k OBO

Decided to get the new 05 Comp Package, so i'm selling my M3. Its a 2001 BMW M3 Laguna Seca Blue $30k OBO, 6spd, hexon, hardon karmen, premium package, 18'' wheels but comes with an additional spare 17' wheels with brand new winter tires. The car just hit 91k still under CPO warranty till 100k. The car has after market acs cf lip,cf rear spoiler, blacked out side grill and blacked out kidney grills, dinan strut bar, dinan rear strut bar, dinan performance chip. I also have all the origional oem parts as well. I need to sell the car asap so i can order my new m3. The car has many new parts on it that BMW replaced under warranty, like new tranny, clutch, new brakes, power steering pump, alternator, axles. The car has minimal rock chips on the hood, can barelly notice. The wheels are in pretty ok shape, but rear tires need replacement (on it are toyo's T1's). You can reach me at 203-509-4513 or email me at ekobmw@gmail.com. I"m located in Waterbury, Connecitcut. Thanks for any interest.interest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw1.jpg
Views:	1923
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	121551   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw2.jpg
Views:	1921
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	121552   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw3.jpg
Views:	1910
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	121553   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw4.jpg
Views:	1910
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	121554  

Last edited by Eko-M3; 04-14-2005 at 08:24 PM.
Eko-M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:53 PM   #2
Eko-M3

$29k or best offer.....gotta sell it by next week or i'm going to have to trade in to the dealer.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:09 PM   #3
deviant94ex

My Ride: '00 323i Steel Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko-M3
$29k or best offer.....gotta sell it by next week or i'm going to have to trade in to the dealer.
Hey, have i seen you at the Mobil station on Rt. 63 in Middlebury a few times? Your car looks nice in person. I work in the Crossroads office ark right next to the Mobil and Bally's gym. Good luck with the sale.

Chris
deviant94ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 09:08 PM   #4
Eko-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant94ex
Hey, have i seen you at the Mobil station on Rt. 63 in Middlebury a few times? Your car looks nice in person. I work in the Crossroads office ark right next to the Mobil and Bally's gym. Good luck with the sale.

Chris
Yes i'm there every morning on the way to work,
Old 04-15-2005, 09:15 PM   #5
goodmethods

My Ride: 2004 TiAg M3 Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko-M3

My friend Kelly from KBB says 25,000 obo sounds more like it
goodmethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 01:27 PM   #6
toddcfii

My Ride: 2001 M3 Convertible
M3 Forum buyer

A guy over on M3forum.com is looking for an E46 M3 under 30K. Look in the for sale wanted thread. Good luck.
toddcfii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 01:40 PM   #7
kendogg325

My Ride: 422
WOW 91k in 4 years? How long do you drive to work?
kendogg325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 04:32 PM   #8
hdsr09

My Ride: Is yer Ex-Girlfriend
WTF... Please point out an E46 M3 in as good of a condition as this one is, with all those new parts, aftermarket add-ons, a clean carfax, etc. regardless of mileage, that has been offered for sale for $25,000obo, let alone $26,000/obo... You must be one of those lowball mf'er guys who offer $500.00 for an E46 M3 Eisenmann 83mm Race Exhaust... Get real bro... I don't give a fcuk what the "book" says, I would say real world value is predicated on market conditions, supply & demand, and time of year. Those variables along with a few others dictate price or at least are a better determinant of price rather than what kbb.com says.. KBB is a G-U-I-D-E, not the Bible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmethods
My friend Kelly from KBB says 25,000 obo sounds more like it

My brain wasn't working the day I sold my baby...

Last edited by hdsr09; 04-18-2005 at 04:36 PM.
hdsr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 05:04 PM   #9
Eko-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdsr09
WTF... Please point out an E46 M3 in as good of a condition as this one is, with all those new parts, aftermarket add-ons, a clean carfax, etc. regardless of mileage, that has been offered for sale for $25,000obo, let alone $26,000/obo... You must be one of those lowball mf'er guys who offer $500.00 for an E46 M3 Eisenmann 83mm Race Exhaust... Get real bro... I don't give a fcuk what the "book" says, I would say real world value is predicated on market conditions, supply & demand, and time of year. Those variables along with a few others dictate price or at least are a better determinant of price rather than what kbb.com says.. KBB is a G-U-I-D-E, not the Bible...
Thanks bro
Old 04-18-2005, 05:07 PM   #10
Spork

My Ride: is all 4 sale
Quote:
Real world figures?

$27,500 was just paid for an 01 M3 with 50k on it.

Go trade it in to the dealer, I'm sure he's gonna give you 29k or 28k.

If you want to sell it for real world figures, let me know.

Otherwise goodluck with the sale.

-SporK
Spork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 09:29 AM   #11
acitydweller

My Ride: e46 M3
91K is quite high for a 4 year old car.

Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3
acitydweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 12:43 PM   #12
Dawg90

My Ride: '04 330i
How does a car end up needing new axles?
Dawg90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 03:17 PM   #13
Joeyc220

My Ride: C class
AT 61k I had to replace the drive shaft on my 2000 323ci (manual) stupid **** breaks on these cars
Joeyc220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 03:49 PM   #14
goodmethods

My Ride: 2004 TiAg M3 Cab
Quote:

Actually....I would offer $525 on the Eisenmann Exhaust....but thats besides the point.

This is a 2001 M3........with almost 100K miles on it. NOT WARRANTY + MY2001 M3 = SOL. Like someone said in a previous post......2001 M3 with 50K miles went for 27.5K.

What is this "real world value" that you mentioned? Is that your world? Do you make up the market? Thats what KBB is for.....gives you an idea of what a car is worth in this "real world". But I guess you dont believe in that. You like to do it the hard way. Im sure you went around to M3 owners, took a random sample of prices, and performed a regression analysis to determine what the "real world price" is.

Let me ask.....when you purchased your car.....you didnt bargain with the dealer right? Because whats on the sticker is the real world price right?
goodmethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 04:00 PM   #15
DB_MOTORING
Banned

My Ride: N/A
MOFO U JUST GOT OWNED
DB_MOTORING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 05:27 PM   #16
Robert Martin

My Ride: 325ci and M3
He's right

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmethods
Actually....I would offer $525 on the Eisenmann Exhaust....but thats besides the point.

This is a 2001 M3........with almost 100K miles on it. NOT WARRANTY + MY2001 M3 = SOL. Like someone said in a previous post......2001 M3 with 50K miles went for 27.5K.

What is this "real world value" that you mentioned? Is that your world? Do you make up the market? Thats what KBB is for.....gives you an idea of what a car is worth in this "real world". But I guess you dont believe in that. You like to do it the hard way. Im sure you went around to M3 owners, took a random sample of prices, and performed a regression analysis to determine what the "real world price" is.

Let me ask.....when you purchased your car.....you didnt bargain with the dealer right? Because whats on the sticker is the real world price right?
KBB is actually a little high compared to the "Real World". A BMW Dealer wouldn't even give you $15k trade-in for this car!
Robert Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 06:19 PM   #17
Spork

I would seriously buy this car. Just for no where near 30k.

-SporK
Old 04-22-2005, 10:09 AM   #18
DiceyOne
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 1999 328i
Send a message via AIM to DiceyOne
i live in PA and NOBODY here goes by KBB. NONE of the dealers use it and NONE of the insurance companies do either. it was pretty much the first car value GUIDE but now NADA is more accurate. KBB has gone downhill. it's next to useless. this guy has a hot car that has obviously been VERY WELL taken care of. if you think the price is too high then don't waste everyone's time by trying to lowball. he's not going to lower the price 17%.
DiceyOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 07:44 PM   #19
Spork

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceyOne
i live in PA and NOBODY here goes by KBB. NONE of the dealers use it and NONE of the insurance companies do either. it was pretty much the first car value GUIDE but now NADA is more accurate. KBB has gone downhill. it's next to useless. this guy has a hot car that has obviously been VERY WELL taken care of. if you think the price is too high then don't waste everyone's time by trying to lowball. he's not going to lower the price 17%.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but KBB is the standard right now. Everyone and their mother uses Kbb. Except dealers. Forget about dealers, dealers don't use any type of paperback pricing guides at all. Insurance companies have their own system, about which I have no idea.

Don't waste peoples time telling them not to low-ball. No one will listen. It's everyones right to ask for X amount of money for their cars, and it's everyones right to offer Y amount of money for anothers car. Whether a sale is made is secondary.

-SporK
Old 04-23-2005, 10:38 AM   #20
DrMooCow

My Ride: 335d
Send a message via AIM to DrMooCow
Most insurance companies use NADA guide.
DrMooCow is offline   Reply With Quote