E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2005, 09:44 PM   #1
e46west

My Ride: 2000 323ci sport
Send a message via AIM to e46west
FS: 2000 323ci Silver/Black Factory Nav and Xenons

2000 BMW 323ci coupe.
Titanium silver exterior with black leather interior. Loaded with all the right options :

Factory Navigation with CD's for the entire US and Canada
Premium Sound with 6 cd changer
Xenons
Steptronic
Sport Package (with gloss black trim like an M3)
Replica Engraved AC Schnitzer pedals (not in pic)
M3 Lip Spoiler
Moonroof
Recent Oil Service
Tires are in good shape, and will get through another season

Car has a CA Salvage Title, but I have a frame report that I had done on my own that shows the car is totally where it should be. I have put 16,000 miles on the car with ZERO problems and no strage tire wear. The car was fixed before I bought it, and the damage was that it was rear-ended and then fixed. I currently have the car in Denver Colorado but it is still CA titled and has not been winter driven. I had the door moldings and some stone chips repainted by a high end shop here in the metro area and I had them inspect the car in addtion to the inspection I had before I bought it. They said in CO the car would have been fixed and NEVER salvaged cause the damage was the kind they repair all the time. One of their main accounts is Ferrari of Denver so they know their stuff.

I am only selling the car as it is more important to keep my house than to keep a car. Thanks for looking and I hope to get some positive reposnse to this. BTW... BMWerken has driven the car so feel free to PM him and ask him his impression of the car.

Car has received all service from day one and is a clean non winter driven CA car. No job forces sale of a car I would otherwise keep. NADA Value is 18750-21900.00 and Kelly Blue Book Value ranges from 17275 for trade in value, to 20345 for private party value, and 23525 for retail value. Spotless car that gets looks wherever you go. Call 949-279-1714 (days) or 720-220-6296 (late evenings). Asking 18,900.00 or make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks
Aaron (E46West)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CoolFront.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	123162   Click image for larger version

Name:	FrontInterior.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	123163   Click image for larger version

Name:	Collage1.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	123164   Click image for larger version

Name:	Collage2.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	123165  

e46west is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:51 PM   #2
Edison@JleviSW
1.888.JLEVISW

My Ride: BMW Duh
Send a message via AIM to Edison@JleviSW
Great car! I drove it for a couple hours cruising around PCH and Long Beach. Aaron is a great guy and I would love to own this car, it's really in AWESOME condition.
Edison@JleviSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 12:01 AM   #3
Joeyc220

My Ride: C class
What is the millage and how many previous owners
Old 04-26-2005, 01:12 AM   #4
realtyquest

My Ride: Honda Scooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46west
2000 BMW 323ci coupe.
Titanium silver exterior with black leather interior. Loaded with all the right options :

Factory Navigation with CD's for the entire US and Canada
Premium Sound with 6 cd changer
Xenons
Steptronic
Sport Package (with gloss black trim like an M3)
Replica Engraved AC Schnitzer pedals (not in pic)
M3 Lip Spoiler
Moonroof
Recent Oil Service
Tires are in good shape, and will get through another season

Car has a CA Salvage Title, but I have a frame report that I had done on my own that shows the car is totally where it should be. I have put 16,000 miles on the car with ZERO problems and no strage tire wear. The car was fixed before I bought it, and the damage was that it was rear-ended and then fixed. I currently have the car in Denver Colorado but it is still CA titled and has not been winter driven. I had the door moldings and some stone chips repainted by a high end shop here in the metro area and I had them inspect the car in addtion to the inspection I had before I bought it. They said in CO the car would have been fixed and NEVER salvaged cause the damage was the kind they repair all the time. One of their main accounts is Ferrari of Denver so they know their stuff.

I am only selling the car as it is more important to keep my house than to keep a car. Thanks for looking and I hope to get some positive reposnse to this. BTW... BMWerken has driven the car so feel free to PM him and ask him his impression of the car.

Car has received all service from day one and is a clean non winter driven CA car. No job forces sale of a car I would otherwise keep. NADA Value is 18750-21900.00 and Kelly Blue Book Value ranges from 17275 for trade in value, to 20345 for private party value, and 23525 for retail value. Spotless car that gets looks wherever you go. Call 949-279-1714 (days) or 720-220-6296 (late evenings). Asking 18,900.00 or make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks
Aaron (E46West)
Aaron, You have a great looking car, but the NADA and KBB price you show is for a vehicle with a good clean title. A salvage title vehicle is about 50-60% of value. I do wish you luck in selling this car.
realtyquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 12:48 AM   #5
Joeyc220

what is the exact incident that happened that caused a salvage title
Old 04-28-2005, 01:43 AM   #6
Edison@JleviSW
1.888.JLEVISW

My Ride: BMW Duh
Send a message via AIM to Edison@JleviSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyc220
what is the exact incident that happened that caused a salvage title
It was rear ended and was fixed. The owner and insurance company argued, the insurance agent said the car was fixable but the owner did not want it fixed.
Edison@JleviSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:36 PM   #7
Joeyc220

Sorry to keep asking questions but im assuming it was frame damage correct? and your the second owner that bought it from the insurance auction, whats the millage
Old 04-29-2005, 01:31 AM   #8
e46west

Quote:
Sorry to keep asking questions but im assuming it was frame damage correct? and your the second owner that bought it from the insurance auction, whats the millage
No worries...

I bought it from a guy who had already fixed the car. I have a frame report that I had done when I bought the car, and made sure the car was perfect and within factory specs before I made the purchase. I have no idea as to the extent of the original damage, and all of the gaps are perfect and nothing seems out of whack. The car has 52900 miles on it right now. And like I said it is in perfect condition. I just put 2600 miles on the car driving it from Denver to my families house in Orange County and back. Averaged close to 28mpg on the trip and like I said in the post, there has never been any unusual tire wear on the car at all. Thanks for your interest, and email me at aroohk@gmail.com with a phone number and I will give you a call and u can ask more questions if you would like!
Old 04-29-2005, 01:39 AM   #9
e46west

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtyquest
Aaron, You have a great looking car, but the NADA and KBB price you show is for a vehicle with a good clean title. A salvage title vehicle is about 50-60% of value. I do wish you luck in selling this car.
You find a car that looks like mine in its current condition WITH a salvage title for 8-9K and I will buy it in a heart beat. I am willing to negotiate on the price OBVIOUSLY but there is no way I would EVER sell the car for 50-60% of the KBB and NADA values. Thanks for your input, but being that I have owned 23 cars over the years, I have NEVER seen a vehicle in this condition WITH a salvage title go for that little money. I just find it annoying that all the people on this board LOVE to comment on resale values and act like they know what the world is worth. I am not some 17 year old brat from OC whos mom and dad bought him the car. I am 32, and have worked in an around the auto industry on ALL levels for the last 10 years. Sorry if I sound annoyed, but I am over people always feeling the need to give their NON CONSTRUCTIVE 2 cents worth! Remember this... when you tell someone something, and throw a BUT in there... you pretty much negate all you said prior to that BUT. Be up front... tell me you think I have a nice looking worthless piece of S#$T and be done with it!
Old 04-30-2005, 03:32 PM   #10
Joeyc220

I have never in my life heard of an insurance company not fixing a car they thought was fixable because the owner didn't want it done. Insurance companies don't give a flying **** about what the owner wants and do what is cheapest for them, because after all it is a business? The guy could have pissed and moaned and if INS thought the car was fixable they would have cut him a check and told him to go **** himself. My guess is it was salavged because it is indeed frame. If it's not, then the appraiser got 'influenced' into saying it's frame.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:01 PM   #11
e46west

Quote:
I have never in my life heard of an insurance company not fixing a car they thought was fixable because the owner didn't want it done. Insurance companies don't give a flying **** about what the owner wants and do what is cheapest for them, because after all it is a business? The guy could have pissed and moaned and if INS thought the car was fixable they would have cut him a check and told him to go **** himself. My guess is it was salavged because it is indeed frame. If it's not, then the appraiser got 'influenced' into saying it's frame.
I would agree with you save for the fact that it is CA and people go as far as sueing insurance companies when they dont do what they want on a higher end car. Also, it is pretty easy to get a body shop to go YOUR way in a claim if you dont want the car fixed, especially if it is a direct bill shop like the ones that I used. Those shops never have insco adjusters come out and inspect the car, they just go on the word of the shop and its own internal estimation. Either way, the frame on the car is perfectly in alignment, and would not cause any problems. If you are interested in the car, let me know and I can send you some additional pictures. I am also willing to take any reasonable offer for the car. Yes, I know the car has a salvage title, yes I know it does not have the same worth as a car that has never been wrecked, but that does not mean I am going to give a car away when the only thing the salvage title affects is resale value. There is no warranty to worry about cause the car is past its time in age/miles, etc. This was not aimed at you, but at people that keep giving me a bad time about hte title. Anyhow, let me know and email me at the address that I gave you before. Take care, and thanks for your interest.
Old 05-01-2005, 10:17 PM   #12
Joeyc220

Honestly Im very interested in your car, its just the salvage title that worries me, the car looks great man!