E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2005, 01:06 AM   #1
Drex

My Ride: Cosmic Waves
Super Secret Guessing Game....

So at my bar tonight these 2 guys were playing a game called "snap" with these 2 girls they had just met. The 2 guys were best friends and they were impressing the hell out of these girls that they did not know. The first guy would tell one of the girls to write down the name of any celebrity they want and to show her friend and himself only (not the second guy). Then the first guy would snap his fingers then the second guy (that doesnt know the celeb) would ask "so are we playing snap or not" then the first guy would either say "yea we definately are playing snap" while he snapped his fingers once or twice or he would say "no, we're not playing snap" then snap his fingers a few times. And they would carry on like this, just snapping fingers and saying the same **** a couple times back and forth like "oh yea we are snappin" or "I dont think I am playing snap" while the girls looked like then the second guy would guess the celeb EVERY time and the girls would go crazy. It was quite impressive!

Now I know that they were doing some sort of morriss code with the snapping of their fingers but the guy that know the celeb's name really only snapped his fingers a couple times at any given moment. They said they were sworn to secrecy and wouldnt tell me how it worked. My manager's jaw almost hit the floor when he saw them playing because he said he knows how to play and it was a secret game between his father and brother and him and that he's never known another person that knew how to play...

Anyone know what the hell I am talking about and how it works?
Drex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:08 AM   #2
redronin

My Ride: 330ci
wtf, i have to know now.
redronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:10 AM   #3
Drex

My Ride: Cosmic Waves
Quote:
Originally Posted by redronin
wtf, i have to know now.

Dude it was r-e-d-i-c-u-lous. I wrote down Vanna White and only showed ONE GUY and he snapped his f*cking fingers a few times and the other guy said "I'd like to buy a vowel Mrs. Vanna White" I was like W-T-F!!!! They said they get drinks for free and their tabs picked up all the time at bars because they win so many bets and impress so many people.
Drex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:15 AM   #4
redronin

My Ride: 330ci
omg omg omg omgomgomgogmogmogmgomgomgogmmogm

dude, you haaaaave to find out. and then pm me. do you have any idea the power.......

we could rule the world!!!!
redronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:21 AM   #5
Nay330Ci

My Ride: '04 330Ci
Dam, I have to know how this works.
Someone find out or spill it asap.

Nay330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:31 AM   #6
BEn JEn

My Ride: WDYWTK
2 second search on Google...
Old 08-12-2005, 01:33 AM   #7
BEn JEn

My Ride: WDYWTK
You're welcome.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:34 AM   #8
Nay330Ci

My Ride: '04 330Ci
Me = Lazy.

Nay330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:46 AM   #9
Russia1

My Ride: Audi A4
piiiiiiimp
Russia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:59 AM   #10
Ohrid

My Ride: BMW 330Ci
hahhaah!! my dad tought me that game when i was young!
if you guys knew how simple it is. you'll be like.. "wtf???????????"
Ohrid is offline   Reply With Quote