E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic

Mid Atlantic
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
DC DE MD PA VA WV

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #3921
yanksfan e46

My Ride: 04 M3
Spotted a White 4dr E46 on RT 228 today... Looked nice except the umm..... ///M3 badge.. Please please take that off...

"It doesn't guarantee you a world championship. If you had a phenomenal football team and spent $200 [million], you could have a dynasty. In baseball, any team can beat any team on any given day. That's what makes baseball so great." GO YANKEES!!!!

I HAVE OEM STUFF FOR SALE PM ME!!!!!
yanksfan e46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #3922
eddyys

My Ride: M3 SMG CP Imola Red
Spotted an Imola Red M3 with Angel Eyes + Exhaust + Black Matte/Polished CSL style rim in Sears parking lot of Montgomery Mall checking out My Imola Red M3

- Mike

05 e46 M3 IR SMG CP
(PSS10, TMS Sways, TMS Camber Kit, DPE MT20, TMS Carbon Fiber Intake, TMS Power Pulleys, HPF Oil Cooler, V-CSL Front Bumper w/CF Lip, CF Fenders, GTR CF Hood, CSL CF Trunk Lid, CSL CF Diffuser, Remus Race Exhaust, 3M Carbon Fiber Roof Vinyl from Beyond Graffix)
eddyys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #3923
Blade929

My Ride: ///M
Send a message via MSN to Blade929
Adam on 140 with the BBS's on looks great!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:13 PM   #3924
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
black 330 coupe on business 5 with angel eyes on and bright this afternoon, looked good looks like you were trying to catch up to the silver corvette....must think the 3.0 is a monster
Old 04-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #3925
BMWDon

yanksfan, that wasn't you was it? are your side grills blacked out too? hell, it could have been a M3, as I think the wheels were blacked out too I think....but I don't recall the fender flares being M3 big, maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention to detail. Look for me friday...I get the beast back thursday night. I hope the tune is right this time around!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:18 PM   #3926
Tonk

My Ride: Econobox
Send a message via AIM to Tonk
Saw tchavis1989 on Timonium Rd on Saturday tee hee
Old 04-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #3927
yanksfan e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDon View Post
yanksfan, that wasn't you was it? are your side grills blacked out too? hell, it could have been a M3, as I think the wheels were blacked out too I think....but I don't recall the fender flares being M3 big, maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention to detail. Look for me friday...I get the beast back thursday night. I hope the tune is right this time around!
No i havent driven her since friday.. someone ACTUALLY tried to hit my car with their car.. like swerved into my lane and tried to drive me off the road.. and then got next to me and did it again.. so i slowed down and got behind that car and he tried to brake check me... of course i got his Tag number and called the cops...

so needless to say i havent driven the car since... the experience actually shook me up a little bit... i will be driving the car tomorrow or when theres NOT a chance of tornadoes... @BMWDON: I cant wait to see the car!!!!

"It doesn't guarantee you a world championship. If you had a phenomenal football team and spent $200 [million], you could have a dynasty. In baseball, any team can beat any team on any given day. That's what makes baseball so great." GO YANKEES!!!!

Last edited by yanksfan e46; 04-19-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #3928
simsima325
'a certain moderator'

My Ride: Honda Civic
black m3 on chromey chrome 18s (maybe OEM 18s) with black tint and blacked out tail lights, MD plates, on CT Ave this morning.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #3929
BMWDon

what the hell did you do to piss this guy off? good thing you're ok. what was he driving and what was his plate #? I'll keep an eyeball out.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #3930
eddyys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDon View Post
what the hell did you do to piss this guy off? good thing you're ok. what was he driving and what was his plate #? I'll keep an eyeball out.
He must have been a red sox fan =/

Still no excuse for endangering people's lives.

- Mike

05 e46 M3 IR SMG CP
(PSS10, TMS Sways, TMS Camber Kit, DPE MT20, TMS Carbon Fiber Intake, TMS Power Pulleys, HPF Oil Cooler, V-CSL Front Bumper w/CF Lip, CF Fenders, GTR CF Hood, CSL CF Trunk Lid, CSL CF Diffuser, Remus Race Exhaust, 3M Carbon Fiber Roof Vinyl from Beyond Graffix)
Old 04-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #3931
DiscoStu
Sienna Red Coupe

My Ride: 2013 VW GLI
I think I may have spotted Kenny in Reston yesterday. I was crossing a bridge on the W&OD trail and saw a prefacelifted silver sedan on CSLs. Couldn't tell if it had the Hartge lip and coupe wing.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #3932
yanksfan e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyys View Post
He must have been a red sox fan =/

Still no excuse for endangering people's lives.
haha or Orioles fan because the Yankees beat them the night before... I prefer NOT to give out the Tag number or anything for right now.. I may or may not already know where this person lives!

Old 04-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #3933
eddyys

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksfan e46 View Post
haha or Orioles fan because the Yankees beat them the night before... I prefer NOT to give out the Tag number or anything for right now.. I may or may not already know where this person lives!
On Saturday for Cars and Coffee, we will all help you beat him down

- Mike

05 e46 M3 IR SMG CP
Old 04-20-2011, 02:25 AM   #3934
joneperry

My Ride: e46 + S60 + Z
Saw a TiAg 330 coupe i think, blacked out tails, chrome wheels or polished couldnt tell, with led angels super bright, and it was clean but needed drop. wilkens near 695 interchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksfan e46 View Post
No i havent driven her since friday.. someone ACTUALLY tried to hit my car with their car.. like swerved into my lane and tried to drive me off the road.. and then got next to me and did it again.. so i slowed down and got behind that car and he tried to brake check me... of course i got his Tag number and called the cops...
Sucks to hear, same thing happened to me on Redland in Gaithersburg last year, was driving my benz while e46 was getting fixed then Guy in silver corolla tries to sideswipe, and gets in front of me while hitting my bumper and stops in the middle of the road and dips when cop shows up, cop told me to stop whining , still waiting to spot corolla driver again, hopefully i do
joneperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #3935
eddyys

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneperry View Post
Saw a TiAg 330 coupe i think, blacked out tails, chrome wheels or polished couldnt tell, with led angels super bright, and it was clean but needed drop. wilkens near 695 interchange

Sucks to hear, same thing happened to me on Redland in Gaithersburg last year, was driving my benz while e46 was getting fixed then Guy in silver corolla tries to sideswipe, and gets in front of me while hitting my bumper and stops in the middle of the road and dips when cop shows up, cop told me to stop whining , still waiting to spot corolla driver again, hopefully i do
Yah, using your car as a weapon like that should be a criminal offense of assault with a deadly weapon, and sometimes is. I am still trying to figure out a way to hook up some sort of DVR system into the car so it records while I am driving. Expensive but well worth it when someone does some stupid ****.

- Mike

05 e46 M3 IR SMG CP
Old 04-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #3936
munchin

My Ride: 01 325i
saw a gray zhp on college pkwy with angel eyes and exhaust
munchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #3937
lejeunebimmer

My Ride: 02' M3 SMG, 02' 330i
Saw a silver e46 sedan (325i maybe) pre-face, lowered with some solid five spoke wheels, clear corners. And a HOTTTT blonde driving it in Louisa about a week ago. Probably not anyone on here, but Louisa is a REALLY small town. I've only seen 5 other e46 around, with only one modifed 323ci belonging to a highschool brat. So I was in love....

Anyway I was in the Tiag 330, with the Mtech II front bumper, Mtech I rear, blah blah...
330i - AA Tuned, Headers, UUC Stage I LW FW, e36 M3 Clutch, UUC SS Clutch line, BMW Performance Intake, Evo Sport Pulleys, BMW Performance Cross-Drilled Rotors, Hawk HPS, BW SS Brake Lines, BW Solid Guide Bushings, BMW Performance CF Strut Brace, H&R Sways, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Powerflex Bushings, LED Tails, Clear Sides/Turns, Black Grill, Mtech 2, CF Splitters

M3 - Not enough room to list
lejeunebimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 AM   #3938
yanksfan e46

saw my non-m twin off of rt. 228... all blacked out with CSL reps... looked nice just not as sexy as mine... sry..

Old 04-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #3939
Lusticles

My Ride: 325Ci
I've been seeing a prefacelift black 330ci come into my work.

Has BMW wheels I couldn't even begin to identify, black kidney grilles, rust spots on just about every body panel.
Has 199,000 miles but the black interior looks like it could be from an almost new car.

Just wondering if it's anybodys here. I've yet to see the owner
Old 04-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #3940
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
how do you know it has 199,000 miles