E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic

Mid Atlantic
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
DC DE MD PA VA WV

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:52 PM   #81
UberBimmer
LETS GO RED SOX

My Ride: a beat up bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo
WTF?!?!?!
Maybe hes a west coast Gangster rapper and it says

Yo its an M G lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4izzle View Post
i like heavy women. what's your name girl?
UberBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 03:53 AM   #82
briansilver323i

My Ride: 323i
Yesterday I was goin ta get donuts from the A & P n i live in like a neighborhood with some of the most beautiful houses you will ever see. So on my way out we see this sick car comin out of the driveway so i slow down and pull to the side ta watch it pass. guy pulls up next to us (it's the new Ford GT by the way ) and is just like, " know u wanted ta check out the ride" with his little foo foo dog barkin at us and then floors it n blows off (guy also's got a murcielago he's cruisin in all the time). so then on the way back we're behind a CL500 (no biggy). And it turns into our neighborhood, but right infront of it turned in a Testarosa . It ended up pullin in the house 2 houses down from us. The guy's got insane cars. A ferrari f50 , viper gts-r n a hole bunch o' other sick cars. Jason Kidd lives around the corner too n he's got some nasty cars. The Aston Martin Vanquish n alot of other toys. I mean there's just a hole plethora of bentleys, ferraris, rolls, benzes n bimmers. I mean, bimmers are the cheap cars in the neighborhood. I guess im sounding like a spoiled bragging dick right now, which i really dont want to, i try to never really talk about money (we are prolly the least wealthy in the neighborhood). But it's just sick to be able to drive in a circle around ur neighborhood and it seems like being at a car show. Just amazing cars.
briansilver323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 04:04 AM   #83
briansilver323i

I know this isn't even for my neck of the country, but I had to add this too. The other day I was in Hackensack New Jersey (not a great little city) and I see this sick off-white RR phantom wit prolly like 22s on it. in a parking lot so im checkin it out starin it down. then i see this guy in like gym clothes meat head lookin guy hop into it n drive it away. Just pissed me off so much, like what douche bag drives his own phantom. If you can spend half a mil on a car u can afford the chauffeur. I duno, just thought I'd add that in.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:19 AM   #84
UberBimmer
LETS GO RED SOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by briansilver323i
I know this isn't even for my neck of the country, but I had to add this too. The other day I was in Hackensack New Jersey (not a great little city) and I see this sick off-white RR phantom wit prolly like 22s on it. in a parking lot so im checkin it out starin it down. then i see this guy in like gym clothes meat head lookin guy hop into it n drive it away. Just pissed me off so much, like what douche bag drives his own phantom. If you can spend half a mil on a car u can afford the chauffeur. I duno, just thought I'd add that in.
OK on your first post you didnt sound like a spoiled rich dick but you ruined that with this last post, DO you really think if I spent 500k on a car I would Hire someone to drive it? Hell no I would drive it myself from what you said the guy is just a regular guy not the freakin sultan of Arabia wtf does he need a chauffeur for?

Quote:
Old 08-29-2005, 10:40 AM   #85
kevmo

My Ride: vDubDizzle
Send a message via AIM to kevmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBimmer
OK on your first post you didnt sound like a spoiled rich dick but you ruined that with this last post, DO you really think if I spent 500k on a car I would Hire someone to drive it? Hell no I would drive it myself from what you said the guy is just a regular guy not the freakin sultan of Arabia wtf does he need a chauffeur for?

now where's that bullshit smiley....

and.. btw dude.. we really DONT CARE how rich u r.. or what rich neighborhood u live in...

one because you dont even LIVE in mid-atlantic...

and two... we dont like "ppl like you" aka rich dicks who like to brag about sh!t.. but drives a 323i not that there's anything wrong with one... but coming from someone who calls someone who's driving a phantom a doushebag... ur either a hater... or i call

and three... we simply... just dont care!!!!

kevmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:37 AM   #86
dizz81

My Ride: Money pit...
****.. I care.. Fork some of that money my way.. I can sure use it..
dizz81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:35 PM   #87
briansilver323i

You guys are honestly retarted. Rolls Royce (especially the phantom) are not cars you drive. They are a type of car that is intented for people to be chaufeurred in. It would be like someone driving around a maybach. Or how bout this for you automobiley challenged, someone buying a limo, putting it on 22 inch rims, and driving it around themself. You drive bentleys, you get driven in Rolls.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:37 PM   #88
UberBimmer
LETS GO RED SOX

Quote:
You guys are honestly retarted. Rolls Royce (especially the phantom) are not cars you drive. They are a type of car that is intented for people to be chaufeurred in. It would be like someone driving around a maybach. Or how bout this for you automobiley challenged, someone buying a limo, putting it on 22 inch rims, and driving it around themself. You drive bentleys, you get driven in Rolls.
You are out of your mind If I had a rolls I would drive it end of story

Quote:
Old 08-30-2005, 03:17 AM   #89
briansilver323i

Quote:
You are out of your mind If I had a rolls I would drive it end of story

why? it's not like a phantom's fast or handles nicely. It's got alot of power, but that's mostly torque. I guess it might have a nice top speed, but I doubt the accelerations nice with how much it weighs,and especialy not for a car u're paying 500,000 for. And you'd honestly drive and let your friends chill in the back with the reclining seats, foot rests, limo window shades and whatever other pimp **** is back there? The thing is, if you're spending half a mil on a car and you want to drive it and dont want to be driven, you simply don't buy a phantom. You get a ferrari, aston martin, bentley, lamborghin, etc. Im sure there are rolls that you can buy to drive, i seen some convertible RRs that look like they should be driven, but the Phantom is not one of them. It's just common sense, and I figured everyone out there would have enough to know this. But ofcourse, there always are a couple dumbasses out there like you.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:20 AM   #90
UberBimmer
LETS GO RED SOX

Quote:
why? it's not like a phantom's fast or handles nicely. It's got alot of power, but that's mostly torque. I guess it might have a nice top speed, but I doubt the accelerations nice with how much it weighs,and especialy not for a car u're paying 500,000 for. And you'd honestly drive and let your friends chill in the back with the reclining seats, foot rests, limo window shades and whatever other pimp **** is back there? The thing is, if you're spending half a mil on a car and you want to drive it and dont want to be driven, you simply don't buy a phantom. You get a ferrari, aston martin, bentley, lamborghin, etc. Im sure there are rolls that you can buy to drive, i seen some convertible RRs that look like they should be driven, but the Phantom is not one of them. It's just common sense, and I figured everyone out there would have enough to know this. But ofcourse, there always are a couple dumbasses out there like you.
Mods Please delete this kids post it is useless and the only thing it is good for is for him to pretend he has a little bit of money.

Quote:
Old 08-30-2005, 09:57 AM   #91
dizz81

Come on kids.. Now be nice.. Oh as far as that AMG license plate that was on Norfolk Navy Base parked behind my command.. I was so sad.. I left a note on his window to drive the car off the pier..
Old 08-30-2005, 09:59 AM   #92
UberBimmer
LETS GO RED SOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizz81

Come on kids.. Now be nice.. Oh as far as that AMG license plate that was on Norfolk Navy Base parked behind my command.. I was so sad.. I left a note on his window to drive the car off the pier..
Which ship are you on?

Quote:
Old 08-30-2005, 02:49 PM   #93
CSL-RLKA
Banned

My Ride: 2003 Accord LX
Send a message via AIM to CSL-RLKA
Who dis be?
CSL-RLKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:48 PM   #94
dizz81

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_GEN
Who dis be?
holy crap I thought it was me for a sec.. nvm..
Old 08-30-2005, 08:50 PM   #95
dizz81

Quote:
Which ship are you on?
Not on a ship.. now I'm actually stationed in Yorktown at the Naval Weapons Station..
Old 08-30-2005, 09:07 PM   #96
CSL-RLKA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizz81
holy crap I thought it was me for a sec.. nvm..
Dude the guy inside was just like you too.
Old 08-31-2005, 06:44 AM   #97
dizz81

haha.. scurry sh!t...
Old 08-31-2005, 07:33 PM   #98
faded67

My Ride: 2004 330CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_GEN
Who dis be?
Don't know but the SUV looks real close.
faded67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 07:45 PM   #99
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayan
who dis be?
It's a dude at NOVA.

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:48 PM   #100
CSL-RLKA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by faded67
Don't know but the SUV looks real close.
Do you go to Nova (Loudoun Campus)?