E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2005, 07:55 PM   #21
Concept
14.9@93 mph 1/4...Not bad!

My Ride: is faster than yours
Send a message via AIM to Concept Send a message via MSN to Concept Send a message via Yahoo to Concept
Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletIce
Yeah I'm the one that posted the site. Glad you finally realized we are talking about the black razr.
I knew from the start that this tread was about the black razr. I just simply stated how you could get the same phone (the silver razr) for only about 100 bucks. I never once stated that you could get the black one which isn't even officially released in the states yet for that price.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:21 PM   #22
Kill_Bill_Vol.2

My Ride: '03 A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept
I knew from the start that this tread was about the black razr. I just simply stated how you could get the same phone (the silver razr) for only about 100 bucks. I never once stated that you could get the black one which isn't even officially released in the states yet for that price.
if you knew it was for the black one then why would you post about the silver one? you can get the silver one for free after rebates but i dont give s hit, i wanted the black one which by the way will NEVER be released for cingular or any other company in the US...
Old 05-22-2005, 10:01 PM   #23
Concept

Send a message via AIM to Concept Send a message via MSN to Concept Send a message via Yahoo to Concept
Whatever, man I haven't seen the silver one for free after rebates yet but if you say so. Also I'm sure the black razr will be released by someone, sometime soon. The sliver razr was such a hit that companies would be stupid not to capitalize off dumb americans and produce the same cell in a different color and sell it for $100 more because its a special edition.

But to each his own, guy.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:46 AM   #24
Kill_Bill_Vol.2

Quote:
Whatever, man I haven't seen the silver one for free after rebates yet but if you say so. Also I'm sure the black razr will be released by someone, sometime soon. The sliver razr was such a hit that companies would be stupid not to capitalize off dumb americans and produce the same cell in a different color and sell it for $100 more because its a special edition.

But to each his own, guy.
let me know when they release it...us stupid americans will be jumping all over that
Old 05-23-2005, 01:18 PM   #25
bimmer

My Ride: 323ci
Final offer

Ok, I will sell it for 380 shipped within US. This offer is valid till Tuesday evening (5/24) and let me clarify a few things. The cheapest you can get online is 390 shipped. Also, Cingular never says that they will have the black Razr coming, they are all speculations. Please don't quote me any prices for the silver Razr because I am selling the BLACK one which is much more valuable.

Btw, this phone doesn't have any service provider logo on it and it hasn't been locked before (Even phones can be unlocked, the web browser and other servies might still be locked to the original carrier). If interested, let me know.

Mods: ECIS intake, B&B Triflo exhaust, clear corners, Valentine One, Bavauto front strut bar

Skip Barber Racing School (Lime Rock Park) 2004
Danny Mckeever's Racing School (Willow Springs) 2004
SCDA Track School (Walkins Glen) 2002
BMW CCA# 316230

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=29672
bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 09:47 PM   #26
Concept

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer
Ok, I will sell it for 380 shipped within US. This offer is valid till Tuesday evening (5/24) and let me clarify a few things. The cheapest you can get online is 390 shipped. Also, Cingular never says that they will have the black Razr coming, they are all speculations. Please don't quote me any prices for the silver Razr because I am selling the BLACK one which is much more valuable.

Btw, this phone doesn't have any service provider logo on it and it hasn't been locked before (Even phones can be unlocked, the web browser and other servies might still be locked to the original carrier). If interested, let me know.
You should have some buyers now. If I had the money laying around I would buy it off you.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:48 PM   #27
Concept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill_Bill_Vol.2
let me know when they release it...us stupid americans will be jumping all over that
Old 05-23-2005, 10:45 PM   #28
O'BlueTouring

My Ride: is slow..
sorry for this thread jacking but just want to say something about it..

but I can vouch for the guy who claimed silver RAZRs are free after rebate, because the cell phone shop my friend owns did that the past two months because Cingular commission was high. I don't think he is doing that right now because Cingular commission dropped last week.

Dealer cost of a silver RAZR is in the high $200s. if Cingular commission is $300 per line and for example, if the cost of silver RAZR is $250, then the dealer still makes $50 minus sim card cost, which is $8 or so. And if the quota is met, then the store will get spiff too so it's very profitable even selling it for free to customers.

I don't think Cingular will be carrying the black one. TMobile most likely will because Euro TMobile already has the black version over there.

Cingular had a 1-year exclusive contract with Moto for the silver RAZR, and that was why
Old 05-24-2005, 03:41 PM   #29
bimmer

Last day

Today is the last day. I checked ebay and you can't get anything lower than 400 shipped. I listed the phone on ebay but buyer didn't respond so I am selling it here. If nobody wants it for 380, I will just keep it.

Mods: ECIS intake, B&B Triflo exhaust, clear corners, Valentine One, Bavauto front strut bar

BMW CCA# 316230

Old 05-24-2005, 05:40 PM   #30
bimmer

Here is the pic.

BMW CCA# 316230

Last edited by bimmer; 11-19-2005 at 01:12 PM.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:02 PM   #31
bimmer

pending

BMW CCA# 316230

Old 05-25-2005, 01:32 AM   #32
Kill_Bill_Vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer
Here is the pic.
black razr is the sickness, can't wait til mine comes in the mail...

i wish i would have saved a little cash and bought it from you
Old 05-25-2005, 04:03 PM   #33
bimmer

Sold

BMW CCA# 316230

Old 05-28-2005, 02:55 PM   #34
Concept

Quote:
if you knew it was for the black one then why would you post about the silver one? you can get the silver one for free after rebates but i dont give s hit, i wanted the black one which by the way will NEVER be released for cingular or any other company in the US...
guess you were wrong about it never being released for cingular huh?
Old 05-28-2005, 04:30 PM   #35
O'BlueTouring

My Ride: is slow..
We didn't hear any word about Cingular getting the black RAZR. But we found out that TMobile USA will be getting the black one soon though.

I still doubt Cingular will be getting the Black RAZR because it's pointless since they'll be getting a RAZR-replacement in Nokia 8801 beginning of Q3.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:53 PM   #36
Concept

I have no real idea whether they will get it or not. I was just browsing through cnet.com and realized that they are advertising the black razr for cigular. I'm sure its just an ad for the black razr and cnet just linked to the cingular network because thats the only network that the razr is on right now. I'm just speculating but just wanted to post the pic of what I saw, since "kill bill" said that it will NEVER come out on cingular.
Old 05-28-2005, 05:21 PM   #37
TaZaM3
Psshhhht M3

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
The lowest you can get the black razr right now brand new is about $390 shipped. Someone posted it for $358 on this thread but that is w/ out shipping. I just ordered one from simoncells.com for $390. A local shop that I just called sells the black razr for $546 and people actually buy it! Just giving everyone some facts...

As for the usual cheap asses that jack these threads, I hear you can get one of these for a super deal
That website is selling it for 349$ shipped 2nd day air. Unfortunately you could have saved some money.
TaZaM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 03:40 PM   #38
Kill_Bill_Vol.2

Quote:
I have no real idea whether they will get it or not. I was just browsing through cnet.com and realized that they are advertising the black razr for cigular. I'm sure its just an ad for the black razr and cnet just linked to the cingular network because thats the only network that the razr is on right now. I'm just speculating but just wanted to post the pic of what I saw, since "kill bill" said that it will NEVER come out on cingular.
i saw that too on cnet awhile ago, they probably just linked the two together but it NEVER will be avaiable for cingular...
Old 05-30-2005, 03:41 PM   #39
Kill_Bill_Vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaZaM3
That website is selling it for 349$ shipped 2nd day air. Unfortunately you could have saved some money.
uh oh...$40
Old 06-03-2005, 08:11 PM   #40
Patryn

My Ride: E46/W208/E39 M5
Free RAZR at www.buy.com w/ Cingular activation.