E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:23 PM   #241
skylinedriver

My Ride: 997
saw this SEXY gunmetal m3 convertible yesterday on the 91 towards orange county...dood had the top down and it was hooked up sick...the license plate said something like "evsport"
Old 04-01-2006, 08:53 PM   #242
tommiexboi

My Ride: 328i > 335i > M3 cab
Send a message via AIM to tommiexboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo3
On the 5 north (around the valley I believe)...saw a black e46 sedan with an e46fanatics decal on the drivers side back door window. And saw another one similar, but without the decal and with black rims.
that might of been me... but im not sure hehe

[SOLD] "The OG M Parallel Master" =) ------------------------- [New] 2008 E90 335i "White Monster"

New Pictures 5/22
Window Regulator Write-up (DIY)
tommiexboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 08:53 PM   #243
tommiexboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHCM3
Nagative sir...that guy was all over me. I'm as stock as they come still!
i beleive i saw you couple months ago at porter ranch plaza... you have the OHC sticker on your car right?

[SOLD] "The OG M Parallel Master" =) ------------------------- [New] 2008 E90 335i "White Monster"

New Pictures 5/22
Old 04-01-2006, 09:41 PM   #244
rockwell

My Ride: E46 & E60 ;)
Send a message via AIM to rockwell
@ brea mall in fron of bjs...saw a sick silver grey m3 with an unpainted cf hood, probably gtr hood? and a unpainted cf csl trunk on blk staggered rims...and the driver was a girl. hot ride!

rockwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:36 PM   #245
HIGHcard

My Ride: honda civic
so basically i saw the sickest m3 of my life yesterday in glendale...it was alpine white/imola interior all CSL parts, vorsteiner gtr hood, led tails, crazy titanium exhaust...looked like it was SLAMMED on some bbs lms powdercoated black...the rear rims were WIDE as a mother f'r with crazy negative camber and a ridiculous stance...he was cruising next to another JB m3 which looke like it was "under construction" with csl parts and 18" oem m3 rims and like blue tape on it and shiz...

-HIGHcard
Old 04-10-2006, 11:37 AM   #246
3onDubs

My Ride: no
In Anaheim Hills on Bimmerfest afternoon, on a residential street up the street from Grape Press....i saw two white M3's (one was an evolution) and y'all were getting ready to drive up to SB, but i told you i couldn't make it...im definitely regretting not going...
3onDubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:40 AM   #247
3onDubs

My Ride: no
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
so basically i saw the sickest m3 of my life yesterday in glendale...it was alpine white/imola interior all CSL parts, vorsteiner gtr hood, led tails, crazy titanium exhaust...looked like it was SLAMMED on some bbs lms powdercoated black...the rear rims were WIDE as a mother f'r with crazy negative camber and a ridiculous stance...he was cruising next to another JB m3 which looke like it was "under construction" with csl parts and 18" oem m3 rims and like blue tape on it and shiz...
Was the other M3 white as well? If so, might be the same one's...^^^
3onDubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #248
xkissthegunx

My Ride: '03 CB ///m3
Send a message via AIM to xkissthegunx
Monrovia, Ca on Myrtle.. spotted a fellow fanatic.. preface.. black sedan, arquay front w/ dinan badge on back.. around 6pm sunday 4/9/06 e46fanatics.com sticker on side window..
xkissthegunx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:58 AM   #249
rockwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkissthegunx
Monrovia, Ca on Myrtle.. spotted a fellow fanatic.. preface.. black sedan, arquay front w/ dinan badge on back.. around 6pm sunday 4/9/06 e46fanatics.com sticker on side window..

hmmm, im from duarte but live out in walnut. its a small enough city thats its literally impossible to not run into other fanatics in the city. nice to see im not alone. i keep on running into another steel grey 330 that has a reiger m3 front, breytons, brembo bbk, and hamann cf hood. wonder if you mightve seen him around? pics of yours? im usually on westvale rd. peace.

Old 04-13-2006, 05:54 PM   #250
xkissthegunx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwell
hmmm, im from duarte but live out in walnut. its a small enough city thats its literally impossible to not run into other fanatics in the city. nice to see im not alone. i keep on running into another steel grey 330 that has a reiger m3 front, breytons, brembo bbk, and hamann cf hood. wonder if you mightve seen him around? pics of yours? im usually on westvale rd. peace.
ci? if so, ive seen it only like twice.. i used to ALWAYS run into this 325i (i think.. only way to tell is the rear bumper..) facelifted with an m3hood, bumper, hartge rims, mirror tint, m3 rep. mirrors.. the works except the rear bumper is stock and no S/C.. he lives litterally across the street from me but a couple of house behind the house across the street from me.. so i would have to go around the block and down some streets.. lol. i never see it anymore.. when i had my 318i he would always try to showoff.. when i had my 323.. he would always try to show off.. now i have my 330.. he's nowhere to be found..

theres this little shop on central right next to the 210 exit on mt. olive where a bunch of m3's usually hang out.. LSB/AW/ and PY

how often are you down here?

Last edited by xkissthegunx; 04-13-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:25 AM   #251
rockwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkissthegunx
ci? if so, ive seen it only like twice.. i used to ALWAYS run into this 325i (i think.. only way to tell is the rear bumper..) facelifted with an m3hood, bumper, hartge rims, mirror tint, m3 rep. mirrors.. the works except the rear bumper is stock and no S/C.. he lives litterally across the street from me but a couple of house behind the house across the street from me.. so i would have to go around the block and down some streets.. lol. i never see it anymore.. when i had my 318i he would always try to showoff.. when i had my 323.. he would always try to show off.. now i have my 330.. he's nowhere to be found..

theres this little shop on central right next to the 210 exit on mt. olive where a bunch of m3's usually hang out.. LSB/AW/ and PY

how often are you down here?

thats harrisons (lsb m3 on gunmetal rims) lighting shop, kansai...yeah i know the guy youre talking about. i used to seem him at immaculate conception church, the kid looks dorky but the car is pretty hot. flag me down sometime. peace man

Old 04-16-2006, 02:37 AM   #252
Kyo

My Ride: 2003 325i Sedan
today at 2 north fwy heading to 210 freeway. Silver coupe i with nice angel eyes and going real fast.
Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:04 PM   #253
xkissthegunx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwell
thats harrisons (lsb m3 on gunmetal rims) lighting shop, kansai...yeah i know the guy youre talking about. i used to seem him at immaculate conception church, the kid looks dorky but the car is pretty hot. flag me down sometime. peace man
yeah i've been to kensai a couple of times.. but fo sho.. see you around
Old 04-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #254
frobie15

My Ride: has a door star
Send a message via AIM to frobie15
Sunday, 4/15/06 about 1:00pm

Eastbound on SR-22 east of Beach Blvd. I was on my bike, but I saw an asian dude driving a black on black sedan. Angel's, wheels, body kit. He looked over at me (probably because I was checking out his car). I gave him a "what's up" nod, and then took off.

Thank you Sam
frobie15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:09 PM   #255
geoff2005

My Ride: s2000
Send a message via AIM to geoff2005
i always see this LSB M3 in Diamond Bar area

M3 next hopefully
geoff2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 07:57 PM   #256
dramacydaL

My Ride: 04 M3
saw a silver e46 sedan with a m3 front bumper with csl rims by the 101 freeway (ave san luis)
Old 04-18-2006, 02:03 PM   #257
MachRc
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo
today at 2 north fwy heading to 210 freeway. Silver coupe i with nice angel eyes and going real fast.

sounds like me at around 4~5pm. I always see fellow ti-silver e46 debadged ci on the 2 south towards the 5 in my morning commute but ever since dropping off my kid sister at Village Christian, I dont see no mo.

"I catch you in my dreams, just me and you. But you seem confused, I'm not trying to break the rules.
So why do you feel the way that you do? So why do you feel the way that you do?"

2014 LA Autoshow FB Gallery
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 02:01 AM   #258
SLEEP3R

My Ride: R6
san fernando valley

i ran against an debadged electric red e46 coupe, slammed on black or gun metal wheels with DDE's down rinaldi in my e36. i lost but not by much. i dont want to make excuses but i had about 120 pounds of dead weight plus my girlfriend (130 pounds) in the car. again, good race and i hope to run against you again.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:08 AM   #259
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Central Coast-Santa Maria

was skating around 9pm by starbucks downtown and saw a white e46 sedan dropped with black rims and m3 fenders...i only saw it from a far distance then it drove off.

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 05:42 PM   #260
tommiexboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEP3R
i ran against an debadged electric red e46 coupe, slammed on black or gun metal wheels with DDE's down rinaldi in my e36. i lost but not by much. i dont want to make excuses but i had about 120 pounds of dead weight plus my girlfriend (130 pounds) in the car. again, good race and i hope to run against you again.
you have guts racing on rinaldi.... that place is filled with cops left and right

about the e46.. hmm I haven't seen it around o well

New Pictures 5/22