E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:28 AM   #101
SLEEP3R

My Ride: R6
I saw a dark colored e46 coupe with Breyton Magics (black centers) on Debra street in Granada Hills. belongs to anyone?
Old 08-18-2005, 11:02 AM   #102
rockwell

My Ride: E46 & E60 ;)
Send a message via AIM to rockwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssassinGT
saw that white hamann coupe charz was talking about. btw Rockwell, lol dude where do you park at sac now. My english class is like right next to where your car was parked before, I used to check it out on my break for fun, now that spots filled witha bunch of nice motorcycles. I saw a blue R6, was that yours?
sup andrew...man i guess they hired new parking enforcers because everytime i park there i get a ticket now. btw, i had a r1 but i got in an accident a month ago so it no longer exists =\ i park in that area though...whats your schedule like?

rockwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 07:26 PM   #103
SD325i

My Ride: 2001 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Ultim8
Yesterday around 5:45pm on East 134 by Glendale Ave: a White E46 Sedan with VERY, VERY dark tinted windows and a M3 badge where the 325i is supposed to be.
I saw this same car on the 134 this morning.. I started laughing too, when I saw the M3 badge..
SD325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 11:58 PM   #104
FrankW

My Ride: is too loud
Send a message via AIM to FrankW
Quote:
saw that white hamann coupe charz was talking about. btw Rockwell, lol dude where do you park at sac now. My english class is like right next to where your car was parked before, I used to check it out on my break for fun, now that spots filled witha bunch of nice motorcycles. I saw a blue R6, was that yours?
I saw your car on Diamond Bar Blvd last time looks awesome
FrankW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:31 AM   #105
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

My Ride: 2000 BMW 323Ci
Send a message via ICQ to AssassinGT Send a message via AIM to AssassinGT Send a message via MSN to AssassinGT Send a message via Yahoo to AssassinGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwell
sup andrew...man i guess they hired new parking enforcers because everytime i park there i get a ticket now. btw, i had a r1 but i got in an accident a month ago so it no longer exists =\ i park in that area though...whats your schedule like?
Oh no sh!t? That's crazy, glad you're okay from a bike accident though. Sucks to hear about the bike though :*(. But yeah my new schedule is like, Monday I get there for english near your car at 4 PM, Tuesday I'm at school from 9:30 AM to like... 8 PM Wed is 4 PM to 10 PM and Thur is same as Tuesday. lol hellish scheduel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankW
I saw your car on Diamond Bar Blvd last time looks awesome
Really? Thanks haha I've seen your car around somtimes too! Your wheels are sick looking in person. Have you been to life plaza lately? I "THINK" That is where I saw you last. Anyways siiick car you have.

(Click Sig for More Pics)
AssassinGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:44 AM   #106
FrankW

Quote:
Oh no sh!t? That's crazy, glad you're okay from a bike accident though. Sucks to hear about the bike though :*(. But yeah my new schedule is like, Monday I get there for english near your car at 4 PM, Tuesday I'm at school from 9:30 AM to like... 8 PM Wed is 4 PM to 10 PM and Thur is same as Tuesday. lol hellish scheduel.

Really? Thanks haha I've seen your car around somtimes too! Your wheels are sick looking in person. Have you been to life plaza lately? I "THINK" That is where I saw you last. Anyways siiick car you have.
yea, I was at Life plaza last weekend...I got a stupid warning from the guards cuz they thought I was going too fast in the parking lot when in fact I was only going around 5-10mph in 1st gear and then stopped at the stop sign before the underground entrance lol
Old 08-19-2005, 02:00 AM   #107
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Send a message via ICQ to AssassinGT Send a message via AIM to AssassinGT Send a message via MSN to AssassinGT Send a message via Yahoo to AssassinGT
Quote:
yea, I was at Life plaza last weekend...I got a stupid warning from the guards cuz they thought I was going too fast in the parking lot when in fact I was only going around 5-10mph in 1st gear and then stopped at the stop sign before the underground entrance lol
lol That sucks, but about 4 months ago I went to go to A.I. to play some beatmania some police came up to me when I parked and told me to pop my hood and they did a inspection for illegal engine modifications. So gay.

Old 08-19-2005, 02:05 AM   #108
FrankW

Quote:
lol That sucks, but about 4 months ago I went to go to A.I. to play some beatmania some police came up to me when I parked and told me to pop my hood and they did a inspection for illegal engine modifications. So gay.
I wonder wat qualify as illegal mods on a Bimmer? aren't most mods DOT approved? I seriously hope I don't get pulled over to be checked for mods...cuz those morons probably can't tell the difference between stock and illegal.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:07 AM   #109
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Quote:
I wonder wat qualify as illegal mods on a Bimmer? aren't most mods DOT approved? I seriously hope I don't get pulled over to be checked for mods...cuz those morons probably can't tell the difference between stock and illegal.
Yeah they are, I think they just wanted to hassel me cause i'm young most likely. Those baastards. lol

Old 08-19-2005, 11:03 PM   #110
JCsE46
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)

My Ride: 03 E46 JB, 08 MBE350
Send a message via AIM to JCsE46 Send a message via MSN to JCsE46
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Utim8
Yesterday around 5:45pm on East 134 by Glendale Ave: a White E46 Sedan with VERY, VERY dark tinted windows and a M3 badge where the 325i is supposed to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD325i
I saw this same car on the 134 this morning.. I started laughing too, when I saw the M3 badge..

Old 08-21-2005, 03:26 PM   #111
panzr15

My Ride: White '04 330Ci
Send a message via AIM to panzr15
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzr15
Saw a fanatic on Friars road going East. Silver Coupe with tint and Blacked out grills. I had a mattress and lawn chairs strapped to the roof of my 330. We yelled at each other during the light. If you see this, come to the Fusion meet at 7:30 in Clairmont Mesa. Details are posted @ SoCalEuro.com.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:05 PM   #112
rockwell

My Ride: E46 & E60 ;)
Send a message via AIM to rockwell
saturday night/sunday morning at 230am i was on the 710 north and an estoril blue e46 330ci paced me until the driver went to the 105 west...looked like it only had rims, nice car...i was a lil tipsy so i couldnt play. haha

rockwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 06:48 PM   #113
76Dragon

My Ride: 325i
Hawthrone

weekday mornings around 7 a.m. on Hawthorne Blvd in Torrance going towards 405 - Silver facelifted sedan with AC rims and mtech bumper?
Old 08-23-2005, 01:47 PM   #114
leej323

My Ride: '00 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Dragon
weekday mornings around 7 a.m. on Hawthorne Blvd in Torrance going towards 405 - Silver facelifted sedan with AC rims and mtech bumper?
I'm in the same area, but definitely not my car.

I'm usually on Prairie heading towards Artesia between 7-730am.
leej323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:49 PM   #115
76Dragon

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by leej323
I'm in the same area, but definitely not my car.

I'm usually on Prairie heading towards Artesia between 7-730am.
lee, you showed up at the last redondo beach/pv get together right? gotta set one up again...
Old 08-23-2005, 06:29 PM   #116
csunflip

My Ride: 2005 330i ZHP
Send a message via AIM to csunflip
I don't know if it was yesterday morning or this morning....been a long day at work...plus kinda sick

Saw a Phoenix Yellow M3 with DDE on Ventura Blvd heading west around Reseda Blvd and Ventura Blvd. I was going East on Ventura in a Black 330i with DDE?

Last edited by csunflip; 08-23-2005 at 06:32 PM.
csunflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 12:09 PM   #117
leej323

My Ride: '00 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Dragon
lee, you showed up at the last redondo beach/pv get together right? gotta set one up again...
Yeah, same guy. My car's currently not in driving condition, though... got some severe brake squeaking. either one of the brakes swallowed a rock or it's warped beyond repair... gonna drop it off at south bay bmw on friday to see if they can diagnose anything.
leej323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:39 PM   #118
Joey325i

My Ride: X GSR | STI
Send a message via AIM to Joey325i
spotted this beast today on the 15 south around mira mesa around 9am this morning

Joey325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 05:28 PM   #119
dut

My Ride: G35 Coupe / Titan
Send a message via AIM to dut
^ Nice altezza.
dut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:12 PM   #120
Will Pwr

My Ride: 03 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to Will Pwr Send a message via Yahoo to Will Pwr
Quote: