E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2005, 04:00 PM   #1
Banned

My Ride: M3SMG 330ci Euro E30
Send a message via AIM to 195 Send a message via MSN to 195
FREE weights and weight machine and benchpress

I got waaaay to much work out equipment. These two have collected a lot of dust since they have been outside. Some of the weights are rusted.

I am giving away one machine (i don't know the name) that me and my buddies call the "Jupiter machine" cuz the weight you actually lift is a LOT heavier than in reality. There is a lot of resistance when you work out so you don't use a lot of weights. We paid $200 or $300 about 1 1/2 years ago. If you are interested I can get details and pics of it.

I am also giving away a bench press that is pretty new. The downside is that it's built somewhat narrow so you can put your arms too wide unless you want them outside of bars which then it feels a little too wide. It comes with a standard bar and an olympic bar and some standard weights as well. Has the leg add-on and what not.

Both of these have no tears but look worn cuz they have collected dust. They were in a carport style enclosure so there was an opening where they were exposed to the weather. But the machine works just fine and a bench press is a bench press. Great condition for somebody who wants this for free. I have a smith machine, squat rack, 2 bench presses, and some giant tri-set that works out everything so I don't need these other 2. Nor do I have room for them.

You must pick them up. I have a few other things as well if you want those along with if you pick up the bench press or machine such as another bar, leg weights, and a few other things. PM me if you are interested. I live in vacaville, CA (between SF and Sac)
195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:34 AM   #2
Davidjay

My Ride: 2004 X3 3.0
Send a message via AIM to Davidjay
bump for freebies
Old 06-24-2005, 12:08 PM   #3
1edyson
Yoda Rocks!

My Ride: 325CI
Send a message via AIM to 1edyson
pics would be nice, im located in natomas. Interested in both.

1edyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:09 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1edyson
pics would be nice, im located in natomas. Interested in both.
sale pending. errr, free sale. or whatever you call it since it's free. I'll take pics regardless just in case.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:34 PM   #5
kwlaznkid

My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
Send a message via AIM to kwlaznkid Send a message via Yahoo to kwlaznkid
wow nice your a nice guy haha ill ask my parents see if we can pick it up (if they'll let get it also) where exactly are you located? im in fremont, ca

Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in OC? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E92 328I BMW E46 M3 Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E92 335I (SOLD)
Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD)
BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED)
kwlaznkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 02:48 PM   #6
Banned

I don't have pics yet. Busy weekend. I will really try to take some this evening. I have a few people ready to pick them up, but I want to take pics first to save you the trouble.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:51 PM   #7
L IS FOR LUSH

My Ride: e92
aww cali i'd love the bench
Old 06-27-2005, 08:02 PM   #8
shihguy

My Ride: 03.5 Silver Grey M3
Send a message via AIM to shihguy Send a message via MSN to shihguy
dibs if the sale dosent go through.. im at uc davis right now
Old 06-27-2005, 10:38 PM   #9
Banned

Pics:

That is a preacher curl addition that comes with the weight machine.

First person to get at least one of theese gets dibs on this stuff:

I got some pm's but agreed to wait for pics. Here are pics. First one to pm me with a time and date gets them. Any time after 6pm M-F or anytime saturday works. If you just want one, whoever get that gots dibs on all the weights and accessories shown in the pics.

ALSO... I am looking for clamps for non-olympic size bars. If you have the little clamps that keep the weights in place, feel free to offer them to me as a sort of trade. If not, no biggie. just takes these off my hands before 4th of July.

EDIT: i forgot that I also need a duffle bag for brazil. if you have an old duffle bag you dont want (almost any size) i'd be interested in that as well. If you could help me out in one of those ways as a trade, that would rock!

Last edited by 195; 06-27-2005 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:21 PM   #10
Banned

Old 06-29-2005, 02:14 PM   #11
Banned

Free or best offer.

I really don't want to take these to the dump. It's a waste!
Old 07-06-2005, 05:01 AM   #12
Kruzin

My Ride: 04 TiAg M3
Send a message via AIM to Kruzin
hey! i live in rocklin... i'd be willing to pick up a few things once i get the chance. im in riverside right now, but should be coming back to rocklin shortly. i'd like to bench press and dumbells
Pics of my old M
Kruzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 12:46 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzin
hey! i live in rocklin... i'd be willing to pick up a few things once i get the chance. im in riverside right now, but should be coming back to rocklin shortly. i'd like to bench press and dumbells
hmm. Some of the stuff is gone, and I think the machine went to the dump but we didn't have room for the press. PM me when you are up here and I'll see what I have.

Thanks