E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Car Care & Detailing

Car Care & Detailing
Get detailing answers and tips here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:06 PM   #2141
AlpineCI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Central CT
Posts: 552
My Ride: is paint code 300!
what the?!??! was this taken with a 3E10 MP camera? haha


please shrink this down or the mods will remove it
__________________
Alpine White 2004 BMW 330CI ZHP
-stock for now-
-_-

AlpineCI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:11 AM   #2142
shaloop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 12
My Ride: 1999 323i
Yikes! Sorry...again! 10 MP camera, but clearly I forgot to resize. There fixed now. the pictures that show the blurred lines are where the paint pen "painted" over a scratch.
Your suggestions are mcuh appreciated!
Thanks.
--Ryan
shaloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #2143
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert
 
Greg@DetailedImage.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,961
My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///McKinzie View Post
I think i'm thinking about this too much, but just to be sure...

Using the chart on that page, if I did not want to strip protection, put it on setting A w/ .5oz CG and 32oz Water. To strip would be setting B w/ 2oz CG and 64oz water. The 64oz/32oz/etc. is the amount of water correct? If you use the CG and the Gilmour on your washes, what is the optimal settings you use for the best foam on both non-stripping, and stripping. Again, I think i'm thinking about this too much. Plus...maybe its just too early .

I did however perform a search before I asked this! GO me! I just got confused anyways haha.
Thank you for doing a search and reading over the article. No worries at all on not understanding the mixing ratios. To be honest the first time I used it I was struggling to do the math in my head (my old math teachers would be disappointed). Unfortunately I don't think you are on the right track yet, but we should be able to fix that no problem. I typically use it on setting E. If you do not want to strip off the protection I would suggest pouring in approximately 1.3 ounces with 32ounces of water in the reservoir. The reservoir is 64 ounces so I typically divide the amount of Chemical Guys CW&G by (2.6/2)two because 32ounces is normally plenty for me on an average sized vehicle. This dilution will be mixed with water as it flows through the hose. To strip off the protection I would use 5.2 ounces of CW&G with 32ounces of water. Once you use it a couple times it will make a lot more sense. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Greg @ Detailed Image

Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:49 PM   #2144
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert
 
Greg@DetailedImage.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,961
My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaloop View Post
Hi!
I just found this thread, and I'm really impressed. I only wish I had found it a week ago.

Here's the deal; I have a bunch of thin shallow scratches on my Orient Blue '99 323i. I ordered a product called the Touch Up Paint Pen (#APP 317) from Bavarian Autosport (www.BavAuto.com) to match the orginal paint color. I followed the directions that came with it (which left much to be desired) and tried it on a couple of scratches. The pen fills in the scratches, but it seems to still leave the obvious appearance of a pen stroke (see pictures). I only applied one coat but now I'm nervous to continue.

After spending hours reading this thread, I suspect the paint from the pen is not level with the rest of the paint nor properly polished & compounded. Does that sound right?

As an aside I also have lots of swirl marks, etc so I'm in need of a full polish, glaze, sealant, & wax. I would just like to properly fill these scratches before I do.

Any advice you can give would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance,
--Ryan




"Smudge spots" are where I filled in the scratch with the paint pen.
I'm glad to hear you found this thread now! For the areas you have not touched up yet I would suggest polishing that area and seeing how much can be buffed out first. A few of the marks appeared to be light enough that they could be fully buffed out. Some of the deeper areas with white showing look like they may need some more touch up work. Touch up work takes quite a bit of time to do right with multiple applications and tons of wet sanding. I highly recommend reading this post if you didn't already for additional tips on touch up work.

Ask A Professional Detailer Post #42 and #43

Again I would suggest polishing those areas first, then using the touch up process as needed following the instructions in that link. A good polishing job will usually require at least two coats of polish. For just the imperfections you posted about you may be able to get away with a hand application. However for a whole vehicle and serious cutting power to buff out the worst imperfections you'll need a buffer. If you would like more information how to complete a quality polishing job please let me know, I would be happy to help.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 04:05 PM   #2145
r3v1ls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 613
My Ride: '01 325i
Hey Greg, I was wondering if you could give me some of your advice/feedback. I've recently purchased Manzerna Intensive Polish and a brand new CCS Orange pad. I've used Final Polish II before but I was not able to remove all the imperfections in the paint. I figured that a more intense polish would be able to do the job.
I detailed my friend's e90 Jerez Black M3 this weekend. I prepped the car with a dawn wash and a clay bar. I started out with Intensive Polish and an Orange Pad. It worked fairly well, getting rid of water spots, swirl marks, and reducing the appearance of scratches. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I went over a spot, I was unable to polish out certain fine scratches. I was a bit dissapointed since I was nearly positive that Intensive Polish would be able to do the job. I even upped the speed on the Porter Cable to see if I could get rid of them. I followed up with Final Polish II but the fine scratches still remained. The polishes were a great improvement but I was still unable to achieve the desired result. I'm considering getting a Yellow Pad, possibly even a Wool pad. Or a different polish such as Manzerna Super Intensive, Power Gloss, or a different brand. If you could offer some insight I would really appreciate it.
r3v1ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #2146
THATS FRESH
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 3,668
My Ride: SSHNIPER
Send a message via AIM to THATS FRESH Send a message via Skype™ to THATS FRESH
r3v1ls, did you follow up with Merzerna PO106FF? it helps alot for the finer swirls.
__________________
THATS FRESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:00 AM   #2147
r3v1ls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 613
My Ride: '01 325i
Quote:
r3v1ls, did you follow up with Merzerna PO106FF? it helps alot for the finer swirls.
No, I followed up with Final Polish II, Glaze, and FMJ as sealant. Intensive Polish took care of the fine swirls but not the fine scratches. I'm wondering if the new BMW's use the "ceramic coat" which PO106FF is formulated for I believe.
r3v1ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:06 AM   #2148
M0nk3y
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 2,065
My Ride: 2002 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v1ls View Post
No, I followed up with Final Polish II, Glaze, and FMJ as sealant. Intensive Polish took care of the fine swirls but not the fine scratches. I'm wondering if the new BMW's use the "ceramic coat" which PO106FF is formulated for I believe.
Merc-Benz actually has the ceramic clear coat. BMWs clear is pretty hard though, so that is why most people just use SIP and 106FF
M0nk3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:41 PM   #2149
r3v1ls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 613
My Ride: '01 325i
Quote:
Merc-Benz actually has the ceramic clear coat. BMWs clear is pretty hard though, so that is why most people just use SIP and 106FF
Thanks for the info m0nk3y! I'm considering purchasing both of those polishes in the near future. I might also stop by Chemical Guy's store in Inglewood this weekend and get their input. I would really like to hear what Greg from DI has to say about this.
By the way, your car reminds me of mine, except it's in AW. 16's pride!
r3v1ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #2150
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert
 
Greg@DetailedImage.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,961
My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v1ls View Post
Hey Greg, I was wondering if you could give me some of your advice/feedback. I've recently purchased Manzerna Intensive Polish and a brand new CCS Orange pad. I've used Final Polish II before but I was not able to remove all the imperfections in the paint. I figured that a more intense polish would be able to do the job.
I detailed my friend's e90 Jerez Black M3 this weekend. I prepped the car with a dawn wash and a clay bar. I started out with Intensive Polish and an Orange Pad. It worked fairly well, getting rid of water spots, swirl marks, and reducing the appearance of scratches. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I went over a spot, I was unable to polish out certain fine scratches. I was a bit dissapointed since I was nearly positive that Intensive Polish would be able to do the job. I even upped the speed on the Porter Cable to see if I could get rid of them. I followed up with Final Polish II but the fine scratches still remained. The polishes were a great improvement but I was still unable to achieve the desired result. I'm considering getting a Yellow Pad, possibly even a Wool pad. Or a different polish such as Manzerna Super Intensive, Power Gloss, or a different brand. If you could offer some insight I would really appreciate it.

It sounds like you did the process correct and there was just not enough cutting power. For maximum results I would apply the IP at max speed and with good pressure on the buffer. A yellow or wool pad could help increase the cutting power along with getting a more aggressive polish like the Menzerna Power Gloss. However the PC 7424 does have it's limitations with cutting power. I typically use the PC 7424 to remove light to medium surface imperfections. Heavy surface swirls or scratches may require a higher speed buffer or potentially some touch up work. The high speed orbital buffer (Flex XC 3401 VRG) or rotary buffer (Flex L3403 VRG) may be needed. These type of buffers generate tremendous amounts of heat and pressure which may be needed for the deeper cutting power. Let me know if I can help any further. The SIP and PO106FF would help you get slightly better results than the IP and FPII but I wouldn't replace them to fix your current situation. I do love these polishes but I don't think they would make a big enough of a difference to warrant their purchase in terms of removing significantly deeper imperfections.

Greg @ Detailed Image

Last edited by Greg@DetailedImage.com; 06-27-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:07 PM   #2151
r3v1ls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 613
My Ride: '01 325i
Quote:
It sounds like you did the process correct and there was just not enough cutting power. For maximum results I would apply the IP at max speed and with good pressure on the buffer. A yellow or wool pad could help increase the cutting power along with getting a more aggressive polish like the Menzerna Power Gloss. However the PC 7424 does have it's limitations with cutting power. I typically use the PC 7424 to remove light to medium surface imperfections. Heavy surface swirls or scratches may require a higher speed buffer or potentially some touch up work. The high speed orbital buffer (Flex XC 3401 VRG) or rotary buffer (Flex L3403 VRG) may be needed. These type of buffers generate tremendous amounts of heat and pressure which may be needed for the deeper cutting power. Let me know if I can help any further. The SIP and PO106FF would help you get slightly better results than the IP and FPII but I wouldn't replace them to fix your current situation. I do love these polishes but I don't think they would make a big enough of a difference to warrant their purchase in terms of removing significantly deeper imperfections.

Greg @ Detailed Image

Thanks for the info Greg! I considered the fact that maybe my pad just didn't have enough cutting power. Also I kept the porter cable at a relatively medium speed 3.5-4.5 and never took it up to the max speed since I thought it might be dangerous. Now that I think about it, I was definitelly not generating enough cutting power. I'll purchase a yellow cutting pad before working on the next car to see if there is any difference.

I'll definitelly consider purchasing a Flex in the future since money is a bit tight right now. I still need more practice with the PC since I don't think I've taken it to its limits. You mentioned that the Flex L3403 VRG is a "rotary" buffer. Is "rotary" the same as "circular"? I'm assuming so since rotary is short for rotation.

Also one last questions. I applied Manzerna FMJ using a red finishing pad. I usually apply sealants/waxes by hand but I wanted to give the PC a try. It made the job a lot quicker and the coverage was much better. My only concern was the amount of FMJ that got stuck in the pad. As I was washing it, a strong squeeze would yield a lot of FMJ which was absorbed by the pad during the process. I did also apply 3 coats so I wasn't too surprised to find so much FMJ in it. My question is, what are the advantages/disadvantages with applying a sealant/wax by hand vs. machine. I'm thinking that during my next detail, I'll apply a coat by machine to insure good coverage, and then apply another coat (FMJ or a different Wax) by hand. Thanks again Greg!
r3v1ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:31 PM   #2152
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert
 
Greg@DetailedImage.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,961
My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v1ls View Post
Thanks for the info Greg! I considered the fact that maybe my pad just didn't have enough cutting power. Also I kept the porter cable at a relatively medium speed 3.5-4.5 and never took it up to the max speed since I thought it might be dangerous. Now that I think about it, I was definitelly not generating enough cutting power. I'll purchase a yellow cutting pad before working on the next car to see if there is any difference.

I'll definitelly consider purchasing a Flex in the future since money is a bit tight right now. I still need more practice with the PC since I don't think I've taken it to its limits. You mentioned that the Flex L3403 VRG is a "rotary" buffer. Is "rotary" the same as "circular"? I'm assuming so since rotary is short for rotation.

Also one last questions. I applied Manzerna FMJ using a red finishing pad. I usually apply sealants/waxes by hand but I wanted to give the PC a try. It made the job a lot quicker and the coverage was much better. My only concern was the amount of FMJ that got stuck in the pad. As I was washing it, a strong squeeze would yield a lot of FMJ which was absorbed by the pad during the process. I did also apply 3 coats so I wasn't too surprised to find so much FMJ in it. My question is, what are the advantages/disadvantages with applying a sealant/wax by hand vs. machine. I'm thinking that during my next detail, I'll apply a coat by machine to insure good coverage, and then apply another coat (FMJ or a different Wax) by hand. Thanks again Greg!
Good to hear the info was helpful. I would definitely increase the speed and pressure to optimize the PC. I never polish at speeds less than four and typically I work at 6. Take your time working up to this speed, but when you feel comfortable with it, you'll notice how much it helps. Yes a circular buffer and rotary buffer are the same thing.

I think you got the advantages and disadvantages of using a buffer to apply a sealant correct. A buffer gives more even and thorough coverage while saving you plenty of energy. A hand application allows you to get in to tight areas and probably absorbs less product. When I use a sealant and the pad is saturated I will occasionally smear the pad over my next area to get some of the FMJ out. Also I typically use about .75 ounces per coat so less product may help your process.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 06:39 PM   #2153
r3v1ls
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 613
My Ride: '01 325i
Quote:
Good to hear the info was helpful. I would definitely increase the speed and pressure to optimize the PC. I never polish at speeds less than four and typically I work at 6. Take your time working up to this speed, but when you feel comfortable with it, you'll notice how much it helps. Yes a circular buffer and rotary buffer are the same thing.

I think you got the advantages and disadvantages of using a buffer to apply a sealant correct. A buffer gives more even and thorough coverage while saving you plenty of energy. A hand application allows you to get in to tight areas and probably absorbs less product. When I use a sealant and the pad is saturated I will occasionally smear the pad over my next area to get some of the FMJ out. Also I typically use about .75 ounces per coat so less product may help your process.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Thanks Greg, I'll be trying out these suggestions during my next detail. I'll post up pics with the results .
r3v1ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:26 PM   #2154
2oo2_325ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 41
My Ride: 2002 325ci
hey george and greg. i would appreciate if you could possibly help me out with my bumper. heres the damage...




is there anything i can do myself that would help minimize the appearance of the damage? im on a tight budget right now and spending 400 to get it professionally done is not exactly what i have in mind at the moment. i dont need it to be perfect, but id like to mask it a little. i bought some touch up paint and clear coat, not sure if thatll help, but if u have any suggestions id appreciate it.

Thanks
2oo2_325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #2155
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert
 
Greg@DetailedImage.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,961
My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2oo2_325ci View Post
hey george and greg. i would appreciate if you could possibly help me out with my bumper. heres the damage...

is there anything i can do myself that would help minimize the appearance of the damage? im on a tight budget right now and spending 400 to get it professionally done is not exactly what i have in mind at the moment. i dont need it to be perfect, but id like to mask it a little. i bought some touch up paint and clear coat, not sure if thatll help, but if u have any suggestions id appreciate it.

Thanks
To be honest I do not do much touch up work, especially where there are sharp punctures in the fender. You may want to consult a body shop for more specific advice. I'm sure there are some more affordable options out there that you could get by with. Try contacting a local body shop or maybe searching online. Sorry I can not help you more specifically.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #2156
mrhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Nothern Virginia
Posts: 5
My Ride: Ford Contour
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2oo2_325ci View Post
hey george and greg. i would appreciate if you could possibly help me out with my bumper. heres the damage...

is there anything i can do myself that would help minimize the appearance of the damage? im on a tight budget right now and spending 400 to get it professionally done is not exactly what i have in mind at the moment. i dont need it to be perfect, but id like to mask it a little. i bought some touch up paint and clear coat, not sure if thatll help, but if u have any suggestions id appreciate it.

Thanks
Sorry to bear bad news but you have fill in the damage with body filler/fiberglass and paint over the damage. Bondo's easiest to work with compared to fiberglass. Then head over to http://www.paintscratch.com and get some touch up paint.
mrhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #2157
Jmannumber7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 763
My Ride: 135i M sport N54
Send a message via AIM to Jmannumber7 Send a message via MSN to Jmannumber7 Send a message via Yahoo to Jmannumber7 Send a message via Skype™ to Jmannumber7
Hey grey, sorry if it has already been covered in this thread, but I didnt exactly want to read through 108 pages to find the answer . Issue number one. I have some kind of stains in the backseat of my car on the black leather. Its a '04 sedan if it matters. They are definately not from me, seing as I rarely ever go into the backseat, but I bought the car cert. pre-owned and it had 2 owners before me so im guessing it was from them (pretty disgusting if it is what I think it is). One of them is very obvious and the others are not so obvious. They will not come off with rustic touch and a rag. They are not scratches or tears, just stains. What would you recommend?

Issue number two. This also came with the car. On the front passenger door where the arm rest is (right below the handle) there is a huge tear in the leather. It is ripped off leaving a circular "dent" of leather. I will try and take pictures, but this one I know 100% it came from the dealer, because im sure as hell I would not do that to my car, and no one who has sit in the passenger seat would do that either. The thing is, I bought the car in december of '07 and didnt realize it until much later, so how can I make BMW fix it for free because it came from them this way? A certified pre-owned car should not come with a tear like this or stains in the rear like this. I will try and post pictures of both these issues within the hour. Thanks for any help!

edit: pictures. The first one is the noticeable stain, the others are the rip in the arm rest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1672.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	277262   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1673.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	277263   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1674.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	277264   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1675.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	277265  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1676.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	277266  

Last edited by Jmannumber7; 07-07-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Jmannumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:52 AM   #2158
mrhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Nothern Virginia
Posts: 5
My Ride: Ford Contour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmannumber7 View Post
Hey grey, sorry if it has already been covered in this thread, but I didnt exactly want to read through 108 pages to find the answer . Issue number one. I have some kind of stains in the backseat of my car on the black leather. Its a '04 sedan if it matters. They are definately not from me, seing as I rarely ever go into the backseat, but I bought the car cert. pre-owned and it had 2 owners before me so im guessing it was from them (pretty disgusting if it is what I think it is). One of them is very obvious and the others are not so obvious. They will not come off with rustic touch and a rag. They are not scratches or tears, just stains. What would you recommend?

Issue number two. This also came with the car. On the front passenger door where the arm rest is (right below the handle) there is a huge tear in the leather. It is ripped off leaving a circular "dent" of leather. I will try and take pictures, but this one I know 100% it came from the dealer, because im sure as hell I would not do that to my car, and no one who has sit in the passenger seat would do that either. The thing is, I bought the car in december of '07 and didnt realize it until much later, so how can I make BMW fix it for free because it came from them this way? A certified pre-owned car should not come with a tear like this or stains in the rear like this. I will try and post pictures of both these issues within the hour. Thanks for any help!
I doubt you would have any recourse with the dealership unless you can really make a case why it took 6 months to discover the issue. However, it would not hurt to try. Also, I am not sure about BMW's pre-owned warranty for issues like that. If your warranty is still valid, talk to a service tech/manager and see if he'll fix it for you.
mrhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #2159
Jmannumber7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 763
My Ride: 135i M sport N54
Send a message via AIM to Jmannumber7 Send a message via MSN to Jmannumber7 Send a message via Yahoo to Jmannumber7 Send a message via Skype™ to Jmannumber7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhan View Post
I doubt you would have any recourse with the dealership unless you can really make a case why it took 6 months to discover the issue. However, it would not hurt to try. Also, I am not sure about BMW's pre-owned warranty for issues like that. If your warranty is still valid, talk to a service tech/manager and see if he'll fix it for you.
Yep, it still has the original warranty vaild until August this year.
Jmannumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:53 AM   #2160
freerider
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Town - South Africa
Posts: 1,038
My Ride: 03 320i, 98 328i ind
Hi Greg,

I just wanted to know if you have any experience with Chemical Guys Premium blue wheel cleaner? And do you know if it is PH neutral? EDIT: dont wory, I used google its a non hydroflouric acid cleaner.

btw: My parcels have yet to be released by cumstoms SA

TIA
Don
__________________

Last edited by freerider; 07-08-2008 at 03:23 AM.
freerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use