E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Car Care & Detailing

Car Care & Detailing
Get detailing answers and tips here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2005, 01:36 AM   #1
edco

My Ride: 2004 325cic 2011 X5
Did I miss the detailing GTG? Let's do it again!

For those of us in the east coast NOW is the time to treat our whips to a nice cleanup and coat of wax. Maybe I missed it but I thought our friends at Detailed Image were going to try to put something together..

I'm crazy busy with work so if I missed it, PLEASE forgive my ignorance..

But even if it happened, it really is time for the winterization treatment..

What say you all..?

Can we get our friends as D.I. to schedule a GTG(I'll bring food) , teach us how to do things right, heck I'll even buy a t-shirt !!

Any takers before it gets too cold to do this..???

DI Guys, put a date out there in the next 2-3 weeks, and let's make it happen!

ED in NJ
edco is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:21 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert

My Ride: is clean & protected
Unfortunately we couldn't get a consensus to agree on a location and/or place. We see that there was serious interest and we are going to have one for sure in the Spring. I think we will just pick a place above NYC that way people from NY, NJ, PA, MA, CT etc can make it there relatively easy. Look for posts in late winter early spring in regards to location and times. We definately wanna get out there and meet more members and spread the wealth of detailing knowledge. If you ever have any specefic questions feel free to contact us or check out our "How To" section of the website. Our new website will also be launching in late winter early spring so our "how to" sections will be bigger and better then too.

Check out the feature article on e46fanatics.com home page for tips on winter preperation.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 06:57 PM   #3
edco

My Ride: 2004 325cic 2011 X5
I dont want to wait !

Greg:
Don't give up so easy, man...

NOW is the time to get these very expensive cars ready for winter..

If I recall, you guys were up near Albany, that's not THAT far....

Heck, if you are willing to come to central NJ (Exit 130 on the GSP), I am willing to provide my 3 car garage, plus a driveway that can hold another 3 or 4...20 minutes from Staten Island, 30 minutes from the Lincoln or Holland Tunnel

I can probably bring some of my buddies from the VW TDI forum.

How many people do you need to make it worth your while to travel to about 20 miles south of Newark airport..?

PLAN B
or if not, I'll drive up to you in my Lexus, have my wife drive the BMW and pay you to do my Lexus while I watch and copy what you are doing on the BMW..

Whatyathink of that..??

Ed in NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs
Unfortunately we couldn't get a consensus to agree on a location and/or place. We see that there was serious interest and we are going to have one for sure in the Spring. I think we will just pick a place above NYC that way people from NY, NJ, PA, MA, CT etc can make it there relatively easy. Look for posts in late winter early spring in regards to location and times. We definately wanna get out there and meet more members and spread the wealth of detailing knowledge. If you ever have any specefic questions feel free to contact us or check out our "How To" section of the website. Our new website will also be launching in late winter early spring so our "how to" sections will be bigger and better then too.

Check out the feature article on e46fanatics.com home page for tips on winter preperation.

Greg @ Detailed Image
edco is offline   Reply With Quote