E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2005, 01:05 AM   #1
wu01
Account Under Review

My Ride: 05 645ci 07 335i cpe
2001 330CI LOADED 20" DPE SEATTLE WA

Thinking Bout Selling My Car, Want To Get A 5 Series, And Pay Off Some Bills.

2001 330ci In Saphire Black Metallic
50,000 Miles
Stick, Nav, Cd Changer, Heated Seats, Headlight Washers, Cold Weather, Factory Tint, Etc, Etc.

20" Dpe Rivetless Wheels (CUSTOM MADE SET)
Nitto Tires, Practicaly New
H & R Coilover, Struts ( Non Adjustables )
Zimmermann Rotors, Hawk Dustless Pads
Ac Shnitzer Wheel Locks

Clear Package
Superwhite Bulbs (interior Also)
Mtech Front W/ Molded Cf Arqray Lip
Sibon Cf Hood
Hamann Gtr Replica Sides
Hamann Replica Rear Add On
M3 Style Mirrors (auto Fold Not Working)

Paint Job Is A One Of A Kind The Cf Arqray Lip Is Molded Into The Mtech And The Paint Is Faded/blended From Black To Cf, The Outcome Is A Really Cool Effect Very Unique

The Sibon Cf Hood Is Also Faded/blended From Black On The Sides Into Cf In The Middle, Also The Kidneys Are Also Painted Black. Very Cool Looking When The Sun Hits It.

Superclean, Just Got Car Out Of Shop Bout 3 Months Ago, All Bodywork Is Warrantied By Tas Auto Body In Kent Wa. ( Right By Harveys Pool Hall) Car Is In Flawless Condition, Paint Is Very Good For A 4year Old Ride. Garaged And Rarely Driven In Rain. Have All Stock Parts, And Reciepts For Everything Purchased On Car. All Service Records Complete And Done By Bellevue Bmw.

Car History,
From Bmw Bellevue, Owned By A Sales Guy, Sold To Another Sales Guy, Then Sold To Me. Had The Car 2+ Years Now, Lots Of Fun. This Car Is Well Taken Care Of By Bmw Bellevue, Since The Previous 2 Owners Both Still Work There, The Service Guys Really Take Care Of Me As A Respected Owner.

Price 34,500.00

Mark Wu
206-769-1780
Renton, Wa

The Hre 549r 19" (powdercoated Lazer Black Metallic By American Powdercoating In Des Moines) Are Also Available, If Someone Was To Buy Take Your Choice. Negotiable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0499.JPG
Views:	885
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	138226   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0500.JPG
Views:	875
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	138227   Click image for larger version

Name:	web.jpg
Views:	875
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	138228   Click image for larger version

Name:	web3.jpg
Views:	856
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	138229  

Click image for larger version

Name:	web8.jpg
Views:	850
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	138230  
wu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:20 AM   #2
trapt

My Ride: 2000 323i alpine
that car is beautiful...
Old 08-07-2005, 07:58 AM   #3
bmw2ner

My Ride: 2003 m3 vert
Yes it is. The hood is awesome looking when the sun hits it. And the 20's. Bump for a sick ride
bmw2ner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 08:26 AM   #4
zbeam3

My Ride: VQ35
Nice car, but 34,500? No way you are getting anything over 27k. Good luck though.
zbeam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 12:50 PM   #5
neck

My Ride: 02' 325ci
50k miles... just out of warranty.
neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 03:48 PM   #6
r4z0r3cK

My Ride: 99 GS300
nice ride but ur price needs an obo. its in the same price range as an m3 or 2004 330.
r4z0r3cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 12:07 AM   #7
wu01
Account Under Review

My Ride: 05 645ci 07 335i cpe
Hm,,,,

What Do You Think Would Be A Reasonable Price, I Strongly Believe 27,000.00 Is Way Tooo Low Considering A Used Non Modded 330ci With Similar Milage Is Around 26,500.00 With No Navigation. Hm, My Rims Are Worth Bout 3,000.00 Easy.

Feedback Well Appreciated. Seriously Thinking Bout Selling But Not Willing To Rip Myself Off In The Process (i'm Not Bankrupt Or Anything)
wu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 12:19 AM   #8
lgrogan116
Under Worked and Over Paid

My Ride: 328i
nice car... can you take closeups of the paint on the hood?

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful."
- Samuel Johnson
lgrogan116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 12:20 AM   #9
ablaz330ci

My Ride: .e92.335
Selling modded cars is almost impossible to get what they are worth. Might as well part. BTW your car sweet.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:54 AM   #10
Edison@JleviSW
1.888.JLEVISW

My Ride: BMW Duh
Send a message via AIM to Edison@JleviSW
Hot car man
Edison@JleviSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 03:20 AM   #11
djsunkim

My Ride: beema
bro...was that a typo by any chance? 34500?

not 24500?
djsunkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 03:32 AM   #12
indieZHP

My Ride: e90 330i 6MT
Send a message via AIM to indieZHP
I can see that you took a lot of care and invested a good amount of money in your car but sadly we all know mods add marginally if at all to the resale value of the car.

Parting out is what most extensivley modded cars come to.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:28 AM   #13
zbeam3

My Ride: VQ35
Quote:
Originally Posted by wu01
What Do You Think Would Be A Reasonable Price, I Strongly Believe 27,000.00 Is Way Tooo Low Considering A Used Non Modded 330ci With Similar Milage Is Around 26,500.00 With No Navigation. Hm, My Rims Are Worth Bout 3,000.00 Easy.

Feedback Well Appreciated. Seriously Thinking Bout Selling But Not Willing To Rip Myself Off In The Process (i'm Not Bankrupt Or Anything)
stock 01's are goin from 20-24k. Your with navi and goodies I can't see more then 27-28k. Like others have said, you're going to take that big hit from all the mods you've done if you don't part it out, or luck out and find someone who wants that exact car.
zbeam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:32 PM   #14
willyd

My Ride: 99' 323i - sold :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by wu01
Thinking Bout Selling My Car, Want To Get A 5 Series, And Pay Off Some Bills.
saw this car in person and this car is dope, the fade was done really well... looks amazing, very one-of-a-kind ish

its sad to hear ur sellin man!
willyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:14 AM   #15
bimmer jon

My Ride: M3(Sold),2005 645ci
wow..ur car is

B l a c k . S a p p h i r e . M e t a l l i c . 6 4 5 c i
bimmer jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 09:07 PM   #16
Bim Growl
Banned

My Ride: E86 3.2
You guys who are telling him his car isn't worth his asking price are all assholes.

Why not support a fellow fanatic in his quest to find a buyer instead of trying to scare away anyone with potential interest?

Everybody mods their cars here, so let's support it and create a market for the mods. The mods are worth that off the car, why not on the car? Granted you have to find the buyer who has the same taste, but that would happen if you all just said, "Damn, nice car. Good Luck on the sale."

Seriously, this forum is going to hell. Back in the day, noone would dare say the shit you guys are saying. This is an enthusiast site. Support your fellow E46 fanatics!!!

Don't get me started. Just don't get me started!

GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE, BRO. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR THAT CAR AND ALL THE HARD WORK BEHIND IT!!!
Bim Growl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 10:28 PM   #17
lgrogan116
Under Worked and Over Paid

My Ride: 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim Growl
You guys who are telling him his car isn't worth his asking price are all assholes.

Why not support a fellow fanatic in his quest to find a buyer instead of trying to scare away anyone with potential interest?

Everybody mods their cars here, so let's support it and create a market for the mods. The mods are worth that off the car, why not on the car? Granted you have to find the buyer who has the same taste, but that would happen if you all just said, "Damn, nice car. Good Luck on the sale."

Seriously, this forum is going to hell. Back in the day, noone would dare say the shit you guys are saying. This is an enthusiast site. Support your fellow E46 fanatics!!!

Don't get me started. Just don't get me started!

GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE, BRO. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR THAT CAR AND ALL THE HARD WORK BEHIND IT!!!

You already started...

Here's an idea, how bout support both buyers and sellers with a fair and reasonable price for both parties? Now there's a novel idea. Or maybe you've never negotiated before

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful."
- Samuel Johnson
lgrogan116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 11:45 PM   #18
Bim Growl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgrogan116
You already started...

Here's an idea, how bout support both buyers and sellers with a fair and reasonable price for both parties? Now there's a novel idea. Or maybe you've never negotiated before
His asking price may be seen by someone who values those mods and the work that goes into it. If you don't like it, then don't put in an offer, and move on.

All I'm saying, is if you think about the money that went into this car with the dope rims, the custom bodywork, etc... that adds up to a hell of a lot more than he's even asking. He already took into account the depreciation of the mods, and you guys are still bitchin' and moanin'.

Now, how many of you who are saying, waahh, your car's not worth that much, are actually looking to place an offer on this car? It's one thing to negoiate for your own interest, but if you're not even looking to buy the car, then value is actually irrelevant to you.

So, you think by lowballing every car that's on the forum is doing any good for us? C'mon man, think about the greater good.

When you are ready to buy a new car, then negotiate for yourself, but don't stick your nose into other people's business. It's just not right.

I tell you, if someone comes in my art gallery, looks at a painting, and says, "uggh, that's not worth $20,000"; Well, then I politely ask them to leave. If they say, "I'm interested in this piece, what's your best price?" Then we sit down and talk. Simple. Who the fuck are you to define value on something of artistic merit that you don't even own?

Your lack of respect is disgusting to me. Don't undervalue something you don't even plan on buying.

Last edited by Bim Growl; 08-10-2005 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:56 PM   #19
ZimZimma328Ci

My Ride: Mopar
Send a message via AIM to ZimZimma328Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim Growl
His asking price may be seen by someone who values those mods and the work that goes into it. If you don't like it, then don't put in an offer, and move on.

All I'm saying, is if you think about the money that went into this car with the dope rims, the custom bodywork, etc... that adds up to a hell of a lot more than he's even asking. He already took into account the depreciation of the mods, and you guys are still bitchin' and moanin'.

Now, how many of you who are saying, waahh, your car's not worth that much, are actually looking to place an offer on this car? It's one thing to negoiate for your own interest, but if you're not even looking to buy the car, then value is actually irrelevant to you.

So, you think by lowballing every car that's on the forum is doing any good for us? C'mon man, think about the greater good.

When you are ready to buy a new car, then negotiate for yourself, but don't stick your nose into other people's business. It's just not right.

I tell you, if someone comes in my art gallery, looks at a painting, and says, "uggh, that's not worth $20,000"; Well, then I politely ask them to leave. If they say, "I'm interested in this piece, what's your best price?" Then we sit down and talk. Simple. Who the fuck are you to define value on something of artistic merit that you don't even own?

Your lack of respect is disgusting to me. Don't undervalue something you don't even plan on buying.

dude chill out, they are just saying that he isn't gonna get what he put into it and either part it out or lower the price a good bit to gauge interest.

but on a side note-if i was serious about selling my car, i wouldn't post it on here b/c you are gonna get less than you want bc on here the market for the cars keeps the prices down(lower than say autotrader etc).

for a sweet a$$ ride though and GL with the sale
Old 08-10-2005, 11:59 PM   #20
Bim Growl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimzimma328ci
dude chill out, they are just saying that he isn't gonna get what he put into it and either part it out or lower the price a good bit to gauge interest.

but on a side note-if i was serious about selling my car, i wouldn't post it on here b/c you are gonna get less than you want bc on here the market for the cars keeps the prices down(lower than say autotrader etc).

for a sweet a$$ ride though and GL with the sale
You totally miss my point. PM me for clarification, I don't want to jack this guy's thread any more than I already have.

Sorry about that, guy. Good Luck.