E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2005, 11:17 AM   #1
Zaz723

My Ride: '01 330xi (Candi)
Lighting Package Deal

So, I have (2) LED turn signal bulbs, hyper white turn signal bulbs, and an unopened pack (2) of 6000K redish Xenon-like H7 bulbs. I am going to be selling my car and need to get rid of all of this stuff. Anyone want this package for $30 shipped? The LED and hyper white bulbs fit the tail lights and corner lights of e46s. The H7 obviously fit the head lights. I am also selling rubber floor mats in the interior section, so if someone local wants everything, the pricing will be better. I need to sell ASAP.
Zaz723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:18 AM   #2
Zaz723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz723
So, I have (2) LED turn signal bulbs, hyper white turn signal bulbs, and an unopened pack (2) of 6000K redish Xenon-like H7 bulbs. I am going to be selling my car and need to get rid of all of this stuff. Anyone want this package for $30 shipped? The LED and hyper white bulbs fit the tail lights and corner lights of e46s. The H7 obviously fit the head lights. I am also selling rubber floor mats in the interior section, so if someone local wants everything, the pricing will be better. I need to sell ASAP.
Finally, I have an 8000K Enhanced Angel Eye Ring (never installed) that I bought from Umnitza a while back. I paid $35 + shipping. Bets offer takes it.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:06 PM   #3
Zaz723

I also have a used set of Precision Optics H7 Yellow Ion 80W bulbs. They give off a nice yellow color, with a purplish tint on the top of the light beam. Originally paid $35 + shipping. Best offer.

Have a used set of of 9006 Xenon match halogen bulbs that I used in my fogs. It gives off a nice color, but I would say they match more the stock 4300K xenons rather than the 6000k xenons. Bought for $20 + tax. Bets offer.