E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum

Bavarian Soundwerks' Mobile Electronics Forum
Have all your A/V and electronics questions answered here. Ipods, A/V, Radar Detectors Oh My!
Sponsored by Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2002, 10:33 AM   #1
aznxosenzatn62

My Ride: 330 zhp
Send a message via AIM to aznxosenzatn62
Question DreamSystem!!!!

hey everyone, i was wonderin wat u guys think would be the best sytem, and when i say best i meen money is no object. i meen a sytem from tv to dvd, tweeters to amps. what crazy things do u think u could come up with?
aznxosenzatn62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-16-2002, 11:06 AM   #2
Blazin_Bimmer

My Ride: 2000 323ci
Send a message via AIM to Blazin_Bimmer
Talking now this is my system.... ill post pics in a few

i have two eclipse titanium 12s in a custom install with fosgate silver interior speakers... a 500watt fosgate bridged with a 1000 for the subs.. all plexi glassed over. inside my car a pioneer avx7300dvd flip screen. two farenheit(spellin is prob wrong) 5in head rest tv's my ps2 flesh in my dash on the passenger side.. and then more for exterior but this is for system..... sooo ask later
Blazin_Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 12:25 PM   #3
Conrad
Modelrater

My Ride: 2000 323ci
Send a message via AIM to Conrad
Re: now this is my system.... ill post pics in a few

Quote:
Originally posted by Blazin_Bimmer
i have two eclipse titanium 12s in a custom install with fosgate silver interior speakers... a 500watt fosgate bridged with a 1000 for the subs.. all plexi glassed over. inside my car a pioneer avx7300dvd flip screen. two farenheit(spellin is prob wrong) 5in head rest tv's my ps2 flesh in my dash on the passenger side.. and then more for exterior but this is for system..... sooo ask later
How do you like the eclipse titanium 12's? How's the SPL and SQ? I was thinking of going the same route. I'm wondering if it's an over-kill. I heard they are pretty nice. I still have to hear it for myself. Got any pictures?
Old 09-16-2002, 01:38 PM   #4
playinJ30
The Achiever

My Ride: WB SC 328Ci & 545i
Send a message via AIM to playinJ30
Dream system???????

hahaha.. lemme see... custom carbon fibered trunk w/ 3 13W7s powered by Brax amps (and lots of them) along w/ 3 way Focal Utopias in the front w/ 2 way focal utopias in the back (also powered by Brax amps)... custom in dash screen like SRCSTC (rich). The Focals would be in custom fiberglassed (or cf'd ) enclosures for dynamics and imaging... i would get screens in the headrests, side view mirrors, vanity mirrors, rear view mirror and get a 13 LCD screen in the trunk that flips down from the trunk. I would have a custom mounted X Box and PS2 along w/ a 6 Disc Alpine DVD player and a 12 Disc Alpine CD player. I would have some sort of MP3 player that you can load from the trunk. Everything would be dynamatted perfectly. Alpine F1 Status receiver w/ F1 status equalizer.. custom controller mounts made for each console at every passenger position for easy access and a remote button to start up the systems. ... oh, the 13W7s would be mounted so they hit from the top deck directly into the cabin.

i'm sure there is a bunch of stuff i didn't think of... but that is good for now.

My #2 choice would probably be any of the Alpine Demo cars
playinJ30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 02:31 PM   #5
Tominizer

My Ride: none
Speakers Front stage - Rainbow 6.5" reference series, Rainbow reference midbass

Subs - IDW 18" sub free air.

Amps - Esoteric Audio

Head unit - Pioneer P9

Processing - Pioneer ODR

Mulitmedia - Pioneer, PS2
Tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote