E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:59 PM   #41
immaculate
- FAMOUS -

My Ride: DINAN7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iygnitna
ya, i got some friends who live there. you gonna be going to any of the meets this month? maybe i'll see you there and we can catch up. i actually saw you at school maybe last week, you were with kevin. you guys were leaving though so i didn't get a chance to say hello. and thanks for the props! your seven is looking well, "immaculate" as always! deserving of a real
before yours i had never seen an E46 M in person with everything ACS in the rear. definitely unique & the diffuser + figure8tips looks really good. once again, props on putting it together like that!

i'd love to photograph your car sometime if you're around. i've got a $650 tripod setup and a 10D and will have the new Canon 5D next month so i've been trying to take some pics of different colored cars to add to my collection. let me know if you're interested/free sometime!

i haven't gone to any meets in a long time. i just go to school, work, and straight home. are you going to any of the meets? maybe kev and i will come out to one if we know you'll be there?

aaron
Old 10-04-2005, 07:20 PM   #42
BoostedBoogie
Banned

My Ride: facelifted e46
hey let me know when UCSD throws another show, i didn't know they did that.
BoostedBoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #43
330 HRE
Banned

My Ride: 330
boosted: do you go to ucsd? i think its kinda lame if you go to a ucsd student function that was meant for the students there than outsiders.
330 HRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:32 PM   #44
dut

My Ride: G35 Coupe / Titan
Send a message via AIM to dut
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330 HRE
boosted: do you go to ucsd? i think its kinda lame if you go to a ucsd student function that was meant for the students there than outsiders.
Is it a car show like Montgomery High school throws (southside)? If so, I doubt any of the people in the show go to high school.
dut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 PM   #45
330 HRE
Banned

its nothing like Montgomery High. Revelle is the top college at UCSD (super smart kids). UCSD is no way ghetto like montgomery for sure. but then again nothing is bad as Morse High on skyline. When you see people in blue, orange, and green suits with metal detectors....you know that school is GHETTO.... how is ling doing by the way? I know he had a E36 M3 back then and then he sold it. He gave me a call like couple of months ago about a birthday party. I know Ling from Shane's brother, Brad aka Linh. Met that foo back in 99 when there was a meet near the beach.

http://www.sdgcc.com/ there is his OG silver M3
Old 10-04-2005, 08:53 PM   #46
MMJ4mil

My Ride: Life
Send a message via AIM to MMJ4mil
SDSU : we get too drunk to have meets, sorry.
MMJ4mil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:07 PM   #47
BoostedBoogie
Banned

Quote:
lol oh god. maybe they should start letting outsiders show if the last show was a disappointing turnout
Old 10-04-2005, 09:44 PM   #48
330 HRE
Banned

all the shows are like that on campus. ucsd is known for education not fixing up cars and dicking around all day.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:56 PM   #49
immaculate
- FAMOUS -

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBoogie
lol oh god. maybe they should start letting outsiders show if the last show was a disappointing turnout
i agree with 330 HRE on this topic. i wouldn't say the turnout was completely terrible but it's not like, say, a socaleuro meet or bimmerfest or anything like that. the point, though, is that ucsd students own the cars and it's fun to get to know other car guys at UCSD since most of the time, a lot of these people never run into each other or we just see each others' cars parked and have no idea who the owners are.

i think that outsiders are welcome to attend, but it would be sort of lame for them to come since they're not getting that much out of it. it's not a big car show and there aren't huge prizes or anything like that. even the food sucks. if it were something "big" enough to bring outsiders to, i'd have my friends bring their murcielagos and challenge stradales and the UCSD show would be another Crystal Cove. but at this point, even students bringing their parents' cars is sort of so for outsiders it'd be like

as for my original post about the car show being disappointing, i found that way mainly because i had hoped that more of the modified cars i see on campus would show up. it ended up being me and a few of my friends and a couple new faces with the BMs on one side and a few lifted trucks on the other side. so yea that's that!

aaron

Last edited by immaculate; 10-04-2005 at 10:06 PM.
immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #50
dut

Quote:
its nothing like Montgomery High. Revelle is the top college at UCSD (super smart kids). UCSD is no way ghetto like montgomery for sure. but then again nothing is bad as Morse High on skyline. When you see people in blue, orange, and green suits with metal detectors....you know that school is GHETTO.... how is ling doing by the way? I know he had a E36 M3 back then and then he sold it. He gave me a call like couple of months ago about a birthday party. I know Ling from Shane's brother, Brad aka Linh. Met that foo back in 99 when there was a meet near the beach.

Khoa, maybe you didn't understand my post. I was asking if UCSD hosts a car show once in a while, like how MOH does. Nothing to do with whats ghetto and not.

Quote:
all the shows are like that on campus. ucsd is known for education not fixing up cars and dicking around all day.
When I think of UCSD I think of spoiled asian kids with nice rides.

EDIT: oh, and of course the asian ladies for me.

Last edited by dut; 10-04-2005 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:11 PM   #51
BoostedBoogie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dut
Khoa, maybe you didn't understand my post. I was asking if UCSD hosts a car show once in a while, like how MOH does. Nothing to do with whats ghetto and not.

to both comments. i simply expressed interest in entering in one of the shows in the future, that's all.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:10 AM   #52
ReNNeN.CaRL
Team ReNNeN

My Ride: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Send a message via ICQ to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via AIM to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via MSN to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via Yahoo to ReNNeN.CaRL
guys,

this is a "Sightings" thread. if you wanna chat, take it to OT. and i believe UCSD already has a thread.
ReNNeN.CaRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 12:50 PM   #53
tdevil

My Ride: 03 325i
Send a message via AIM to tdevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by dut

very true... everyone has an M around here apparently while i drive my little 325er.

i think there are are Ms than normal 3ers around campus.
tdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:36 PM   #54
eBean

My Ride: '04 330ci
Send a message via AIM to eBean Send a message via MSN to eBean
Quote:
Originally Posted by immaculate
haha good times. i took that photo.

i spotted a few on campus this last week. would be more, but now i have a Chancellor's permit and park in faculty lots so not as many

CDesign 330 with a bunch of guys in it...i gave a thumbs up as i was parking and getting out of the car but they just stared at me blankly *shrugs*

asian girl with silver CL55 parked next to me and smiled at me and said, "cute car." that hurt LOL.

aaron
Hey,

I believe thats me, but i dont remember seeing anyone with the thumbs up... Sorry about that, but if you see me around campus... WAVE ME DOWN

Sponsored By: Carrozzeria Design
eBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 02:01 PM   #55
ReNNeN.CaRL
Team ReNNeN

My Ride: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Send a message via ICQ to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via AIM to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via MSN to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via Yahoo to ReNNeN.CaRL
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBean
Hey,

I believe thats me, but i dont remember seeing anyone with the thumbs up... Sorry about that, but if you see me around campus... WAVE ME DOWN

didn't know you were down here.....kool....ill look for ya when im in the area.
ReNNeN.CaRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:23 PM   #56
immaculate
- FAMOUS -

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBean
Hey,

*thumbsup* then. i think i saw your car a few nights later at Carl's Junior on Miramar? was that you? you were parked next to a stock 325. i was pulling out of Robertos after getting some carne asada fries

aaron
Old 10-05-2005, 08:54 PM   #57
TisilverM3

My Ride: M M M
Quote:

HAHAHA I went to Morse, 02 baby
TisilverM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 09:15 PM   #58
330 HRE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dut

Yea didn't understand the question plus my name isn't Khoa...its Jon.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:21 PM   #59
Joey325i

My Ride: X GSR | STI
Send a message via AIM to Joey325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dut

dont be jealous dut, i bet that comment was aimed towards me, ha ha. . . .your cars still pimp though

spotted that red m3 at ucsd today, half painted acs lip, sp engineering stickers, asian guy driving it

Joey325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 09:35 PM   #60
dut

Quote:
Yea didn't understand the question plus my name isn't Khoa...its Jon.
Sorry, wuddup Jon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey325i
dont be jealous dut, i bet that comment was aimed towards me, ha ha. . . .your cars still pimp though

spotted that red m3 at ucsd today, half painted acs lip, sp engineering stickers, asian guy driving it

You're ONE of them. Of course I'm jealous.

SPOTTED: Tiag coming out of the Microsoft building, the one across st. from UTC.

Tags
alex <3 penis, cover me in gabe jizz, gheybe's butt plug, good penis, i fap to gabe 24/7, sluts