E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:46 PM   #61
ronsega

My Ride: on 19s again
Send a message via AIM to ronsega Send a message via Yahoo to ronsega
Quote:
Originally Posted by TisilverM3
HAHAHA I went to Morse, 02 baby

I saw a black wide body e46 at the La Jolla Village Drive 805 N onramp this morning before exiting Mira Mesa Blvd for work.

Also, Morse c/o 1993 over here
Old 10-06-2005, 02:28 AM   #62
MMJ4mil

My Ride: Life
Send a message via AIM to MMJ4mil
i work at a gas station near Morse high school! wootage.

i see some fanatics that come in, im not going to give names

NWS Sigs are not allowed - Tim330i
MMJ4mil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:29 AM   #63
Joey325i

My Ride: X GSR | STI
Send a message via AIM to Joey325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsega
I saw a black wide body e46 at the La Jolla Village Drive 805 N onramp this morning before exiting Mira Mesa Blvd for work.

Also, Morse c/o 1993 over here
i think he goes to UCSD

Joey325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:40 AM   #64
dut

My Ride: G35 Coupe / Titan
Send a message via AIM to dut
I missed Rennen Pinoy this morning. I knew he was around because I smelled lumpia in the air.
dut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:43 AM   #65
ReNNeN.CaRL
Team ReNNeN

My Ride: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Send a message via ICQ to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via AIM to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via MSN to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via Yahoo to ReNNeN.CaRL
Quote:
Originally Posted by dut
I missed Rennen Pinoy this morning. I knew he was around because I smelled lumpia in the air.
you know you love lumpia!
ReNNeN.CaRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #66
bugzy

My Ride: 2000 BMW M5 Silver
Send a message via AIM to bugzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReNNeN_PiNoY
you know you love lumpia!
you aint even pinoy you liar !
Old 10-06-2005, 12:53 PM   #67
BoostedBoogie
Banned

My Ride: facelifted e46
BoostedBoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 03:54 PM   #68
iygnitna

My Ride: is blue
ya, i'll let you know if i ever head out to a meet. i haven't gone to one ever since... well, that one time i met you and kevin when it was still at tea station. that was the only meet i've ever been to.

and ya, photographing is no prob. we can figure out a time. i'm pretty much here all the time so let me know when it'll be good for you. but one thing, i need to get my exhaust "fixed" up in a way. it's a little lower on the left side so i don't think it's up to picture standards yet. or maybe you can help me take a look at it and see if you can tell what's wrong with it. i had it put on at the MB bodyshop and they don't seem to know why it is the way it is. or if you know someone with a lift, i can take a look at it myself.

or if anything, you can photograph the car and photoshop it a little and level off the exhaust with that. let me know when you wanna do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immaculate
before yours i had never seen an E46 M in person with everything ACS in the rear. definitely unique & the diffuser + figure8tips looks really good. once again, props on putting it together like that!

i'd love to photograph your car sometime if you're around. i've got a $650 tripod setup and a 10D and will have the new Canon 5D next month so i've been trying to take some pics of different colored cars to add to my collection. let me know if you're interested/free sometime!

i haven't gone to any meets in a long time. i just go to school, work, and straight home. are you going to any of the meets? maybe kev and i will come out to one if we know you'll be there?

aaron
iygnitna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:11 PM   #69
immaculate
- FAMOUS -

My Ride: DINAN7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iygnitna
ya, i'll let you know if i ever head out to a meet. i haven't gone to one ever since... well, that one time i met you and kevin when it was still at tea station. that was the only meet i've ever been to.

and ya, photographing is no prob. we can figure out a time. i'm pretty much here all the time so let me know when it'll be good for you. but one thing, i need to get my exhaust "fixed" up in a way. it's a little lower on the left side so i don't think it's up to picture standards yet. or maybe you can help me take a look at it and see if you can tell what's wrong with it. i had it put on at the MB bodyshop and they don't seem to know why it is the way it is. or if you know someone with a lift, i can take a look at it myself.

or if anything, you can photograph the car and photoshop it a little and level off the exhaust with that. let me know when you wanna do this.
seems as though a lot of people have issues properly fitting quad exhaust. it took me 4 trips to 2 different exhaust shops to get mine lined up perfectly. i think kevin's eisenmann is still slightly crooked. *shrugs* haha

back to the spotting thread: spotted 2 guys in black e46 with hyperblack wheels going towards RIMAC/ERC dorms yesterday. i was going opposite direction. i think one of you waved so i waved back.

spotted eBean (i think) leaving campus from Villa la Jolla to LJ Village drive yesterday at ~6. heard him go pretty hard on the throttle down LJ Village. sounded good. i was at the stoplight on LJ Village to turn up to Ralph's.

aaron
Old 10-06-2005, 09:42 PM   #70
Joey325i

My Ride: X GSR | STI
Send a message via AIM to Joey325i
spotted aaron driving pass gilman structure around 330 today, i was going to class lol

Joey325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:55 AM   #71
E46Supra
Kompressed

My Ride: ///M
Ronsega spotted this morning.

Your drop/rims combination is beautiful!!

Where do you work at?

Universale Selbstladepistole

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG
BMW M5
E46Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 02:52 PM   #72
BoostedBoogie
Banned

sighted a silver pre-facelift sedan with a full reiger kit and OEM rear with some nice mesh-style wheels at the art institute today (friday). it was actually really nice for a reiger sedan.
Old 10-07-2005, 05:41 PM   #73
gsxr mixxer
Wish it was an M3

My Ride: 03, 325i
well dang, looks like nobody spots me.
gsxr mixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 12:37 AM   #74
BoostedBoogie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr mixxer
well dang, looks like nobody spots me.
your car is stock isn't it? if so i've probably spotted you a few times lol.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:03 AM   #75
gsxr mixxer
Wish it was an M3

My Ride: 03, 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBoogie
your car is stock isn't it? if so i've probably spotted you a few times lol.
19" chrome adr wheels, and clears all the way around. not much but im doing as much as i can, lil by little.
gsxr mixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:20 AM   #76
ronsega

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Supra
Ronsega spotted this morning.

Your drop/rims combination is beautiful!!

Where do you work at?

right on! Ahh so it was you in your M5 at the Mira Mesa Blvd exit! Nice M5!!! I looked over this time but had to keep an eye up front and make sure not to rear end somebody on the off ramp!!

I work over at Sony (SCEA) in the SD Tech Center. just less than a mile up the street when you make a left at the first intersection. You work close by too?
Old 10-08-2005, 01:22 AM   #77
BoostedBoogie
Banned

Quote:
right on! Ahh so it was you in your M5 at the Mira Mesa Blvd exit! Nice M5!!! I looked over this time but had to keep an eye up front and make sure not to rear end somebody on the off ramp!!

I work over at Sony (SCEA) in the SD Tech Center. just less than a mile up the street when you make a left at the first intersection. You work close by too?
do you work at the sony by miramar and the 805 ramp? my friend works at sony over there, his name's allan bulatao from the abalos pros.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:38 AM   #78
ronsega

Quote:
do you work at the sony by miramar and the 805 ramp? my friend works at sony over there, his name's allan bulatao from the abalos pros.

It's closer to Mira Mesa Blvd than Miramar. I tried to looked up your friends name on the company directory on our intranet website and didn't come up with any matches. He maybe with SOE (Sony Online Entertainment). I'm at SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment of America).
Old 10-08-2005, 04:12 AM   #79
BoostedBoogie
Banned

Quote:
It's closer to Mira Mesa Blvd than Miramar. I tried to looked up your friends name on the company directory on our intranet website and didn't come up with any matches. He maybe with SOE (Sony Online Entertainment). I'm at SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment of America).
ah ok, his work is the sony located right off the 805 where the miramar rd. exit is, near east buffet and group5 motorsports
Old 10-08-2005, 11:35 AM   #80
dut

My Ride: G35 Coupe / Titan
Send a message via AIM to dut
Quote:
Hmmm, Allan Bulatao sounds familiar. I know who the ABALOS' are.

Abalos Pros, err...
dut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alex <3 penis, cover me in gabe jizz, gheybe's butt plug, good penis, i fap to gabe 24/7, sluts