E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #8441
PheonixE46

My Ride: 01 BMW M3
Bought my M a few months ago, 01 Pheonix Gold, I have not seen any other PG around San Diego. A month ago I saw one on Craigslist, had kinda high miles. Anyway was just wondering if there are others out here in SD? Anyone spotting these? Also was wondering if there is any kind of local events that people meet up at? New to the BMW world, would be nice to meet some fellow M3 owners.
PheonixE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #8442
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
Yup. Saw on in Mira Mesa with black wheels, asian chick driving it.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #8443
PheonixE46

My Ride: 01 BMW M3
I knew there was at least one other around SD. Pretty sure that is the one I saw for sale as well because I remember the black wheels. I have some deep dish chrome ones on mine. I dig the "replace all chrome with black on the PG's" but not enough to go ahead and do it too mine.
PheonixE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:31 PM   #8444
dmon_101

My Ride: has sexy fogs/shoes
Send a message via AIM to dmon_101
a couple of silver ZHPs around 805/clairemont mesa at 6 tonight

Dealer Programmable Options | Projector Fogs FTW
There are a lot of Fs and too many Ks in the F/M/K scenario <- posted before I met my wife
To answer your question, it's something you can find by searching the forum or using Google
dmon_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #8445
lvblkjack

My Ride: 99-Spec FD, 05 ZHP
a silver ZHP going 15 south around rancho bernardo
lvblkjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #8446
SDdriftKING

My Ride: 2001 e46 M3 verti
Hey man I saw you on the 15 headed north I was in the black m3 vert
SDdriftKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #8447
kaiv

My Ride: E46 M3
Spotted andrew (e46_619) on convoy yesterday. I was in a stock silver E39 540
kaiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:23 PM   #8448
be-doubleyou

My Ride: 02 325ci
Black sedan with black wheels and LED tails yesterday on black mountain road in Mira Mesa around 5pm yesterday. Craig was that you?

be-doubleyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #8449
dmon_101

My Ride: has sexy fogs/shoes
Send a message via AIM to dmon_101
Quote:
Originally Posted by be-doubleyou View Post
Black sedan with black wheels and LED tails yesterday on black mountain road in Mira Mesa around 5pm yesterday. Craig was that you?
maybe, but not yesterday...went out to PB. was it around Gemini? I think I remember seeing a car like yours on Monday.

Dealer Programmable Options | Projector Fogs FTW
There are a lot of Fs and too many Ks in the F/M/K scenario <- posted before I met my wife
To answer your question, it's something you can find by searching the forum or using Google

Last edited by dmon_101; 09-16-2011 at 12:27 AM.
dmon_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #8450
Joey325i

My Ride: X GSR | STI
Send a message via AIM to Joey325i
spotted kaiv earlier around 1:30 on convoy, we both complemented each others cars, i was the white evo with the big wang lol

Joey325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #8451
[alsharifi]

My Ride: 323ci
I have seen a few dope E46's at SDSU. We should do a PB meet!1!
[alsharifi] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #8452
be-doubleyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon_101 View Post
maybe, but not yesterday...went out to PB. was it around Gemini? I think I remember seeing a car like yours on Monday.
Yea must have been that Monday. Pretty sure you turned out of park village and headed down black mountain into mira mesa. It could have been someone else though since modded e46's are everywhere in the area.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #8453
be-doubleyou

Saw a sick m3 vert, hardtop, roof racks, slammed, front lip, dark colored wheels with polished lips on Monday night down by sdsu on montezuma next to the ps5 parking structure and dorms. Kinda looked like Ian's car but I couldn't tell if it was AW or tiag since it was around 9pm ish.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #8454
ImperialduckM3

My Ride: BMW's
Be-doubleyou.. Do you happen to live in Mira Mesa area around Prairie Shadow Road.. Spotted one looks just like yours
ImperialduckM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #8455
[alsharifi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by be-doubleyou View Post
Saw a sick m3 vert, hardtop, roof racks, slammed, front lip, dark colored wheels with polished lips on Monday night down by sdsu on montezuma next to the ps5 parking structure and dorms. Kinda looked like Ian's car but I couldn't tell if it was AW or tiag since it was around 9pm ish.
Ya I saw a white M3 parked down in the parking lot below ps4 that was slammed. I drove by so I did not really have time to see it, but I noticed it had a CSL trunk lid.

I also saw a fine honey driving a black coupe with angle eyes right there by that parking lot boobies!
Old 09-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #8456
roddykaregaran

My Ride: 2004 smb 330Ci ZHP
i see bill's car all the time coming from park village. in fact i pass his house almost every week cause i have quite a few friends who live on his street.

worrrrrrrrrrrrd

CCFL ANGEL EYES | SMOKED SIDE MARKERS | JET BLACK GRILL | 6000K HEADLIGHTS | 6000K FOGLIGHTS | APLINE TYPE R 12"
LED INTERIOR KIT | LED LICENSE PLATE | BRUSHED METAL ROUNDELS | SAPPHIRE METALLIC BLACK REFLECTORS | 15% TINT

Last edited by roddykaregaran; 09-20-2011 at 07:05 PM.
roddykaregaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #8457
be-doubleyou

Spotted a really clean black M3, csl everything, with white te-37's at the In'n'out in Mira Mesa last night. Very nice car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialduckM3 View Post
Be-doubleyou.. Do you happen to live in Mira Mesa area around Prairie Shadow Road.. Spotted one looks just like yours
No i live in Rancho Penasquitos off of black mountain road. I'm no longer running the work wheels in my sig, so it's definately not me. My friend told me he saw a car that looked similar before in Mira Mesa though. I'm now running square Style 197/BBS RX 283 rears that are refinshed in graphite. I went a little lower since the pic, but here is a pic of what my car relatively looks like now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [alsharifi] View Post
Ya I saw a white M3 parked down in the parking lot below ps4 that was slammed. I drove by so I did not really have time to see it, but I noticed it had a CSL trunk lid.

I also saw a fine honey driving a black coupe with angle eyes right there by that parking lot boobies!
Are you talking about the AW coupe with CSL/ZCP wheels that parks in PS4 sometimes? That thing is pretty clean but i wouldn't say its slammed. There's a ton more modded e46's at SDSU this year compared to last year. What does your car look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddykaregaran View Post
i see bill's car all the time coming from park village. in fact i pass his house almost every week cause i have quite a few friends who live on his street.

worrrrrrrrrrrrd
I see you and SDIREP driving on my street all the time since you guys both have friends in my neighborhood.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #8458
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:21 PM   #8459
[alsharifi]

Quote:
Are you talking about the AW coupe with CSL/ZCP wheels that parks in PS4 sometimes? That thing is pretty clean but i wouldn't say its slammed. There's a ton more modded e46's at SDSU this year compared to last year. What does your car look like?
Ya that is the one, it is not slammed, I drove by too fast last time to get a good look, I thought it was an M. I pulled in to the parking lot to take a closer look today, it is pretty clean, beside the tape

I drive a black coupe, with silver LMs. I am parked on level 3 in PS4 almost everyday.

I just got my car a few months ago, and before that I was not really into E46's, so I am just now starting to notice all the modded ones on campus.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #8460
be-doubleyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by [alsharifi] View Post
Ya that is the one, it is not slammed, I drove by too fast last time to get a good look, I thought it was an M. I pulled in to the parking lot to take a closer look today, it is pretty clean, beside the tape

I drive a black coupe, with silver LMs. I am parked on level 3 in PS4 almost everyday.

I just got my car a few months ago, and before that I was not really into E46's, so I am just now starting to notice all the modded ones on campus.
Damn I only saw it from the side profile... poor bumper. I usually park on the top level of PS3 since I'm a business major and thats the closest to most of my classes when I take the pedestrian bridge, but I park on the top level of PS4 on Tuesday afternoons. Maybe I'll see your car sometime.

Tags
alex <3 penis, cover me in gabe jizz, gheybe's butt plug, good penis, i fap to gabe 24/7, sluts