E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2006, 03:58 PM   #201
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: S. California
Posts: 820
My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to GT werks
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiimbpiii
Hey no worries I have already received the bumper in the mail now just waiting for my M3 mirrors then im going to get it painted cant wait going to give my car a whole new look.....Oh and thank you GT I ordered the bumper Mon and I got it Thur I was extremely surprised to see it on my door step so fast and great packing job!!!

Thanks.
Thank you for your support and purchase.

Hope we can see some pics when your car is done.

GT-Werks
GT werks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 07:33 PM   #202
pimpn04coupe
Registered User
 
pimpn04coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Home of the Lakers and Trojans
Posts: 2,945
My Ride: some hooptie
man i cant wait to get some time off from school to pickup the kit!!!
pimpn04coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 11:38 PM   #203
derek80
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Home
Posts: 2,698
My Ride: is optically clear
since V2 lips needs to be molded on sedan M3 bumpers, I assume ACS lips needs to be customized also ?
derek80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 11:58 PM   #204
Presns323i
No Show, No Go
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Oak Park, S.Cali/UCIrvine
Posts: 11,212
My Ride: E46[Retired], 2.0T
Send a message via AIM to Presns323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekbmw
since V2 lips needs to be molded on sedan M3 bumpers, I assume ACS lips needs to be customized also ?
yeah
__________________
Presns323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #205
BonaPhyde LB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bellflower & HB, Cali
Posts: 1,165
My Ride: 2000 323i (SOLD)
hey Jason, got any more pics of your car with the bumper? how's it holding up so far?
__________________
BonaPhyde LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:45 AM   #206
Presns323i
No Show, No Go
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Oak Park, S.Cali/UCIrvine
Posts: 11,212
My Ride: E46[Retired], 2.0T
Send a message via AIM to Presns323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonaphydelb
hey Jason, got any more pics of your car with the bumper? how's it holding up so far?
nah i dont... cars at home, im at school
__________________
Presns323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:27 AM   #207
ken330i
E46 Fever God
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In a place I'm unable to reveal
Posts: 1,116
My Ride: F2 dumped
Send a message via AIM to ken330i
no prob. if u have any questions, let me know. show us some pics asap. i love to see another csl v2 bumper. becareful with the quad fogs. the original fog light fuse can't hold that much current. you might need to upgrade it to 30 amp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiimbpiii
Hey no worries I have already received the bumper in the mail now just waiting for my M3 mirrors then im going to get it painted cant wait going to give my car a whole new look.....Oh and thank you GT I ordered the bumper Mon and I got it Thur I was extremely surprised to see it on my door step so fast and great packing job!!!

Thanks.
__________________
ken330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:17 AM   #208
Morten M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Norway
Posts: 572
My Ride: e46
GT Werks: Wow this is awsome, I really want one too. Is it even possible to ship an m3 bumper to Norway? Or will it be too expencive? What's the prize on the bumper?
Morten M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:38 AM   #209
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow
 
2000_328CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
Posts: 29,024
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Has my bumper shipped?
__________________

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #210
iiimbpiii
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Norcal
Posts: 1,375
My Ride: 07 SLK55, 08 R32
Send a message via AIM to iiimbpiii Send a message via Skype™ to iiimbpiii
Pics will be poster ASAP just waiting on the M3 mirrors i just dropped off the eyelids and bumper this morning my plan is to drop off the mirrors when i get them and maybe in the same day they could throw it all together. Hmmmmmm do i just get the fuse at the dealer?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken330i
no prob. if u have any questions, let me know. show us some pics asap. i love to see another csl v2 bumper. becareful with the quad fogs. the original fog light fuse can't hold that much current. you might need to upgrade it to 30 amp.
iiimbpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 02:41 PM   #211
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: S. California
Posts: 820
My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to GT werks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI
Has my bumper shipped?
yes, it has been shipped

we'll send you a tracking number in PM.
GT werks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:31 PM   #212
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: S. California
Posts: 820
My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to GT werks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morten M
GT Werks: Wow this is awsome, I really want one too. Is it even possible to ship an m3 bumper to Norway? Or will it be too expencive? What's the prize on the bumper?
the bumper is $399, but shipping to Norway would probably cost a lot more.
GT werks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:37 PM   #213
p0op3y
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SD
Posts: 79
My Ride: shopping cart
do you have pics of the csl v2 bumper on a black m3?
p0op3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:40 AM   #214
ken330i
E46 Fever God
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In a place I'm unable to reveal
Posts: 1,116
My Ride: F2 dumped
Send a message via AIM to ken330i
wow! it's going to be a whole new look

you can get the fuse at any auto supply store like kragen. i need to get some for myself cuz mine burned out yesterday ( it was 15 amp). i figure that 4 fogs should be double the current as compare to the stock. i will give it a try and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiimbpiii
Pics will be poster ASAP just waiting on the M3 mirrors i just dropped off the eyelids and bumper this morning my plan is to drop off the mirrors when i get them and maybe in the same day they could throw it all together. Hmmmmmm do i just get the fuse at the dealer?

Thanks.
__________________
ken330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:24 AM   #215
Morten M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Norway
Posts: 572
My Ride: e46
I'm trying to find out how I can find out how much the shipping cost will be to Norway (north to GB, next to sweeden)..

What will the original prize on the bumper be in the future?
Morten M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:56 AM   #216
iiimbpiii
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Norcal
Posts: 1,375
My Ride: 07 SLK55, 08 R32
Send a message via AIM to iiimbpiii Send a message via Skype™ to iiimbpiii
Hopefully it will look new and different . Since i have food poisoning today and not going to work im going to go to the shop and see if how the painting is coming if its done im going to see if they maybewant to throw the bumper and the eyelids on my car and then i pay them when the mirrors come we will see though. Keep me posted on the fuses.


Thanks.

P.S. Sig is looking badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken330i
wow! it's going to be a whole new look

you can get the fuse at any auto supply store like kragen. i need to get some for myself cuz mine burned out yesterday ( it was 15 amp). i figure that 4 fogs should be double the current as compare to the stock. i will give it a try and see.
__________________

07 SLK55: RENNtech CF airbox with Green Filters, Eurocharged/LET dyno tune, HEMs, CJs custom exhaust, Eisenmann quad P-car tips, Sprinbooster, H&R Springs, 19" Modular-Concept custom wheels, Euroteck CF front lip, Euroteck CF rear Spoiler, SL antenna, Clear reflectors, painted emblems... Soon to come: Looking into a TT setup!
iiimbpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 02:49 AM   #217
ken330i
E46 Fever God
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In a place I'm unable to reveal
Posts: 1,116
My Ride: F2 dumped
Send a message via AIM to ken330i
nice! keep us updated.

hope you are feeling better by now. i know the feeling of, "unpatiently awaiting..."

i will keep you posted with the fuse. if i can keep the fogs on for like 2 hrs or so, it should be fine. i worry, but i look the quad fogs look at night; they are so cool and bright as well.

btw, thanks for you compliment on my sig. i was just playing around with ps right before i went to bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiimbpiii
Hopefully it will look new and different . Since i have food poisoning today and not going to work im going to go to the shop and see if how the painting is coming if its done im going to see if they maybewant to throw the bumper and the eyelids on my car and then i pay them when the mirrors come we will see though. Keep me posted on the fuses.


Thanks.

P.S. Sig is looking badass!
__________________
ken330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:08 AM   #218
jakeswhite330ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sechelt B.C.
Posts: 61
My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
More pics! More pics!
jakeswhite330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:01 PM   #219
iiimbpiii
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Norcal
Posts: 1,375
My Ride: 07 SLK55, 08 R32
Send a message via AIM to iiimbpiii Send a message via Skype™ to iiimbpiii
Damn it called the shop and they are going to have it painted by Mon which of course means i wont have it on the car till about Wed........ oh well i will continue to wait.... So it seems to be by what your saying that the fog lights are brighter than the stock ones do they have a while hue or yellow?


Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken330i
nice! keep us updated.

hope you are feeling better by now. i know the feeling of, "unpatiently awaiting..."

i will keep you posted with the fuse. if i can keep the fogs on for like 2 hrs or so, it should be fine. i worry, but i look the quad fogs look at night; they are so cool and bright as well.

btw, thanks for you compliment on my sig. i was just playing around with ps right before i went to bed
__________________

07 SLK55: RENNtech CF airbox with Green Filters, Eurocharged/LET dyno tune, HEMs, CJs custom exhaust, Eisenmann quad P-car tips, Sprinbooster, H&R Springs, 19" Modular-Concept custom wheels, Euroteck CF front lip, Euroteck CF rear Spoiler, SL antenna, Clear reflectors, painted emblems... Soon to come: Looking into a TT setup!
iiimbpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:25 PM   #220
jakeswhite330ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sechelt B.C.
Posts: 61
My Ride: 2002 bmw 330ci
yah i wanna see what color the quads look like at night forsure. i have ambers currently on my stock bumper and the missmatch with my headlights bug me.
jakeswhite330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use