E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2002, 01:02 AM   #1
shouldibuy

My Ride: thinkina4vs325i
who got the cheapest deal?!?

Still thinkin.. and hopin to buy one..... bone stock 325i maybe w/ SP. Dealer had one w/ leather and metalic paint w/out SP and willing to sell for $29500. Its decent but not what I want. Wondering what you guys got as the best deal bone stock. Maybe now i'm considering Euro Deliv. for even cheaper. Anyone know invoice on ED? I think MSRP is $25200...

1. Whats the best price you guys got (i know you all get loadz 330.. but hey no $$ for me to join that club)

2. Why is ED cheaper? I just don't get the catch??

3. I'm lookin into NAV, it might to cheaper to get OEM nav than those alpine? what you guys think? I am also concerned that you can't play CD w/ the NAV?? I can't be right.. no one uses tape these days!! Car w/ no CD?? is it possible? what to do it no CD in it- cheap/good options.

THanks
and enjoy....
shouldibuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-29-2002, 01:08 AM   #2
Spencer325ci
Watch Fanatic

My Ride: 2009 E90 M3
I am sure more guys in here can answer your questions on ED but I know that it takes CRAZY long to get from Europe back to the U.S. after you've driven it around. Plus you'll be paying the extra money that you save on your European trip.
Spencer325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 01:15 AM   #3
pimpinge46

My Ride: 323ci
3000 off

Old 04-29-2002, 01:16 AM   #4
bender
hammer talks like this

My Ride: 2006 Honda insight
Send a message via AIM to bender
you can add the oem changer to the nav.
bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 01:20 AM   #5
aikon012

My Ride: BMW 325ci
ED

I'm doing the Euro delivery. It's cheaper because you pay european invoice on the car rather than american invoice for one. Also it's much easier to deal with ED cars since the cars do not come from the dealers yearly allotment. The savings on an ED car is just about 10% over wat you would get on a car from the states. The wait is long you have to wait around 4-6 weeks for the car to get to your dealership and also you have to preorder the car at least a month ahead preferrable 3 months ahead but if the wait isn't that much of a deal to you then it's worth it. On a 325 the savings are about 3k. I'm planning on going to europe in september or so to pick up my car. budgeting around 1.2- 1.5 k on the trip. I'll be backpacking thru a few countries. I probably won't drive my car in europe so I can properly break her in back home. They don't drive your car to the port unless you drop your car off in italy. They truck it there. drop me a line if you got any more q's
aikon012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 01:25 AM   #6
Spencer325ci
Watch Fanatic

My Ride: 2009 E90 M3
Aikon I just ordered my 325ci from a dealer in L.A. too. Where are you and through what dealer did you go?
Spencer325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 02:37 PM   #7
shouldibuy

My Ride: thinkina4vs325i
Aikon012

Thanks aikon012.
May I ask how much you got your car for and what options? Also I can only find msrp of ED not invoice, do you know where to find invoice price? I was thinking of 1000 -1500 over invoice, is that fair?
2. Also do you know why ED MSRP is lower, after all the similar specs in Europe are more expensive.
3. Is there any other expense apart from the price you pay? no shippin or taxes when the car arrives to the US?
4. Oh someone said u can add OEM changer, is that the 6 disc changer that cost who knows...

Thanks
shouldibuy is offline   Reply With Quote