||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|09-14-2014, 04:18 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New York
My Ride: BMW 335i e90 SGM
FS: BMW 335i Sedan, SGM, 77k low miles, 6MT, NEW TURBOS, Queens NY
Up for sale is my 2007 BMW 335i e90 Sedan in Sparkling Graphite Metallic, 6-speed manual. It's currently 77000 miles, original - that equals 10k miles a year, which is low. I'm the 2nd owner (before him it was from what I understand a loaner car that turned into a CPO, and remained CPO until I bought it). The car is strictly garage kept in a private parking garage in Flushing, NY. CLEAN TITLE.
Condition is Excellent+. I'd rate it a solid 9 out of 10. Selling because I rarely drive it anymore after getting my job in midtown.
Here are the pros:
1) Besides JB4 and BMS DCIs, the car is STOCK. Nothing is modified with the transmission, suspension, internals, engine block, nothing. Genuine OEM Style 162's, staggered 18x8 and 18x8.5. Shift knob is an OEM genuine BMW ZHP shift knob, the front kidney grills are matte black from ECS Tuning, and the finishing rods in the lower section of the bumper are matte black to match, also genuine BMW. Everything else is stock.
2) The car's wastegates rattled at 65k and I got not only the wastegates serviced, but BMW Habberstad was generous enough to give me BRAND NEW OEM TURBOS at 73k miles. The engine pulls extremely hard and purrs like a tiger. No noise whatsoever. The HPFPs have also not gone bad but you'd have 2.5 years left and/or 43100 miles left under the HPFP warranty to get them fixed if they do. Car runs like an absolute dream, as if it rolled off the factory floor.
3) No accident history whatsoever. This is a clean title car, with the title in hand.
4) No faults whatsoever. Everything maintained, oil changed religously at 5k, car washed every other week.
5) All service records for my ownership are included, which means from July 2013 you'll see everything I did with the car, down to the oil changes and most importantly including the new turbos. I'd have every gas receipt too if it would fit inside my binder, that's how fastidious I am with this stuff. All original books and documentation, along with the two original keys, are included as well.
6) JB4. Car runs on Map 1 only, never raced, never tracked, never dyno'd. Spirited driving every once in a while, but not much can be done in Queens NY. DCI makes the engine sound incredible, and the turbo whistle is so crisp, you'll want to rev all day. Plus, of course, everything can be reverted to stock - original intake box included with sale.
7) Tires are Continental Extreme Contact DWS all-season tires, with less than 3k miles on them; basically just worn in.
8) Goodies include: tow hook license plate holder frame for the un-drilled front bumper, all original BMW tools in trunk, rear trunk mat (carpet remains untouched), yellow lamin-x'ed foglights, USB port from JB4 install for diagnostics.
9) Logic 7 surround sound system does not hiss - bass and treble are both extremely clean. This is a NON-iDrive car, which is exactly what I wanted since the iDrive system is terrible apparently.
1) Driver side bumper chin has moderate curbing. See pic.
2) Passenger side bumper chin has slight curbing. See pic.
3) tiny rock chip on hood. Can be gone over with touch up paint. See pic.
4) 3/4 wheels have curb rash. Passenger side front worst with curb rash and a slight dent (air holds fine) from a mechanic dropping the rim when tires were changed. See pic. TPMS work for all wheels.
5) Slight rub on driver side rear bumper from careless parking lot driver. See pic.
6) 2 dimple door dings on passenger rear door. 1 dimple bumper ding on the rear bumper. I can point them out when you come look at it, very unnoticeable. Too difficult to photograph.
Obviously this car has been extremely well taken care of, and that's the way I treat everything I own - babied like my first born. This is the perfect car for anyone looking for a wolf in sheep's clothing. Fast enough to beat M3s (e46 and e90), tunable to beat everything else. Drive in comfort, luxury, and fast as hell. The last BMW you'll ever need to turn heads, or the perfect blank canvas for something truly epic if you're into that.
Asking price is 17k, but please feel free to negotiate. I think you'll agree the price is fair for the condition that it's in, for the way I've lovingly taken care of it, the low miles, the unmolested nature of it, and for what you're getting. No lowball offers, I know what this car is worth. Please be reasonable. This is a great upgrade from an e46, whether it be a 330ci or even an aging M3.
Here are the pics, hope you'll agree this is the best condition 2007 e90 335i you'll ever find.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quicker response. I'd be able to show the car any day of the week after 6:30pm, reasonable hours on the weekends. Sorry, no shipping. Local pick up only, cash or cashier's check.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|