E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT

NY / NJ / CT
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
NY NJ CT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:13 AM   #401
ACS3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: EasTCoasT
Posts: 743
My Ride: 2000 323i Modded.
Send a message via AIM to ACS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady3one3
I think you mean CEDAR swamp road, since round swamp road and Melville are nowhere near glen cove
you have corrected me once again ... and i verified it also ...it was CEDAR swamp rd. Thanks but yeah Emilio's car is sick LOL
ACS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:49 PM   #402
BoostedBlack330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 736
My Ride: Sapphire Black 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady3one3
blue not gray, and round swamp round is in melville
Represent Melville nukka!! What, whhhaattttt!! lol, And round swamp road isn't in Melville it is in Cold Springs...
__________________
996TT
RRS

Rip:
E36 328i
E46 330i
E90 335i

Last edited by BoostedBlack330; 06-09-2006 at 12:51 PM.
BoostedBlack330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:29 PM   #403
Synchromesh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Jersey
Posts: 322
My Ride: 2002 325xi
Send a message via AIM to Synchromesh
thought i saw Jan, or maybe not. AW on Imola Red slammed, rims and looked like a CSL trunk and diffuser.....

PROPS that **** was hot
__________________
Synchromesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:03 PM   #404
PhillyM5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: .
Posts: 96
My Ride: .
Joe, with the Bronze M3 on the Atlantic City Expressway Sonoco Gas Station earlier this evening
PhillyM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:03 AM   #405
SterlingGreyM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13
My Ride: 2003m3
Its actually sterling grey, but i really liked your M5
SterlingGreyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:12 PM   #406
6strings
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 260
My Ride: 2000 328ci
saw my first sighting of DPEs in real life and it was beautiful!..

i was down in rarriton (lol i think it was at least).. i was going to Tropical Hut if anyone knows it. its filipino restaurant/caterer.. and i came out on rt. 9 and i saw a black e46 pre-facelift coupe with clears and i think some R06s or R07s not sure cuz u were kinda far away.. then you took an all turns and turned left to a bunch of stores.. your car is sick!!
__________________
******>
6strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #407
Funfgang
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Phylydylfya
Posts: 1,715
My Ride: 07 s8,04 gt3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyM5
Joe, with the Bronze M3 on the Atlantic City Expressway Sonoco Gas Station earlier this evening

I saw you on the atlantic expressway maybe around 4...you were heading towards atlantic city...we were going the other way...
Funfgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 05:31 PM   #408
PhillyM5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: .
Posts: 96
My Ride: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfgang
I saw you on the atlantic expressway maybe around 4...you were heading towards atlantic city...we were going the other way...
You sure got some great eyes!!!
PhillyM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 05:32 PM   #409
PhillyM5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: .
Posts: 96
My Ride: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingGreyM3
Its actually sterling grey, but i really liked your M5
My apoogizes, but your car looks just as amazing. Actually, it's the first I seen in that color.
PhillyM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:26 PM   #410
SterlingGreyM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13
My Ride: 2003m3
I actually custom ordered the color. Next time your going AC pm me, I'm there about three times a week and we'll hit the tables
SterlingGreyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 10:15 PM   #411
Funfgang
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Phylydylfya
Posts: 1,715
My Ride: 07 s8,04 gt3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyM5
My apoogizes, but your car looks just as amazing. Actually, it's the first I seen in that color.

thats funny...you missed mine...haha...

btw...did it really start raining hard in your direction...cause it was gnarly where we were headed...
Funfgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:07 AM   #412
Nelson
OEM ///Member
 
Nelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,008
My Ride: Alpin weiß ///M
AW M, plates KARMMMA
__________________

///M
| eBay mod'ing sUUCks
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:25 PM   #413
PhillyM5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: .
Posts: 96
My Ride: .
Not sure who is was or if he/she was even a member, A silver grey M3 on some Highway today in upstate NY. We flew by in a convoy of Lambos, Ferraris, Porsche, M5s.
PhillyM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 04:00 PM   #414
6strings
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 260
My Ride: 2000 328ci
very nice sighting today.. it was around 3:40 -3:50ish.. u were on washington ave going towards rt. 1.. white m3 with CSL bumper and CSL carbon fiber splitters and also bluish looking angel eyes.. u had some long blonde hair. then at around 4:00 i had just come from princeton, i saw you again going towards princeton on washing ave going to rt. 27 at princeton. i got a closer look and it was an asian girl with blondish looking hair.

just wanted to say: nice ride!!
__________________
******>
6strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 04:10 PM   #415
bimmer jon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: jerzee
Posts: 1,468
My Ride: M3(Sold),2005 645ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6strings
very nice sighting today.. it was around 3:40 -3:50ish.. u were on washington ave going towards rt. 1.. white m3 with CSL bumper and CSL carbon fiber splitters and also bluish looking angel eyes.. u had some long blonde hair. then at around 4:00 i had just come from princeton, i saw you again going towards princeton on washing ave going to rt. 27 at princeton. i got a closer look and it was an asian girl with blondish looking hair.

just wanted to say: nice ride!!

asian girl with blonde hair

interesting
__________________



B l a c k . S a p p h i r e . M e t a l l i c . 6 4 5 c i
bimmer jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:06 PM   #416
delta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 487
My Ride: A4 2.0TQ 6MT
Saw a black M3 with DDEs today coming up River Road in Edgewater. This was around 5pm.
__________________
delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:32 PM   #417
FLiPSTYLe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: JeRSeY
Posts: 11
My Ride: 325Ci Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6strings
saw my first sighting of DPEs in real life and it was beautiful!..

i was down in rarriton (lol i think it was at least).. i was going to Tropical Hut if anyone knows it. its filipino restaurant/caterer.. and i came out on rt. 9 and i saw a black e46 pre-facelift coupe with clears and i think some R06s or R07s not sure cuz u were kinda far away.. then you took an all turns and turned left to a bunch of stores.. your car is sick!!
Tropical Hut
I pass there all the time. I work in the hospital. Anyway, there's a 330 coupe in Claridge Court Apt. I see all the time with German plates in front and Pennsylvania plates in back. Also saw another coupe, black or dark blue (forgot), female driver, crossing rt 9 in Cindy St on Sunday around 5-6pm.
FLiPSTYLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:04 PM   #418
m3on20z
Sh!t Happens.
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: CT
Posts: 4,809
My Ride: W203 dumped on 20's
Send a message via AIM to m3on20z
I saw a black M3 vert in NYC. His plate read Hamann, although he had ACS diffuser/exhaust. The exhaust was loose, or bent, had the Hamann sides, Hamann goggle eyelids, and he had chrome rims. It looked nice.
__________________
m3on20z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:12 PM   #419
6strings
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 260
My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer jon
asian girl with blonde hair

interesting
well obviously she prolly dyed (spelling.. i dont usually say that a lot).. her hair that color or maybe it was like some highlights .. ya kno these typical asian girls tend to change their black hair with a lil red or blonde into it..
still a nice car nonetheless..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLiPSTYLe
Tropical Hut
I pass there all the time. I work in the hospital. Anyway, there's a 330 coupe in Claridge Court Apt. I see all the time with German plates in front and Pennsylvania plates in back. Also saw another coupe, black or dark blue (forgot), female driver, crossing rt 9 in Cindy St on Sunday around 5-6pm.
so that wasnt you though right? yea i go to tropical hut for the terryaki chicken man and cadareta (sp?).. i went to a family party and they catered there.. it was my second time going there.. ima go there more often cuz i see a lot of nice pinays hanging around there lol
__________________
******>
6strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:23 PM   #420
shady3one3
Banned
 
shady3one3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 24,408
My Ride: gets replaced soon.
Send a message via AIM to shady3one3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBlack330
Represent Melville nukka!! What, whhhaattttt!! lol, And round swamp road isn't in Melville it is in Cold Springs...
No its not! Its from Bethpage Rd to Jericho Turnpike

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en...23653,0.059395
shady3one3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use