E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT

NY / NJ / CT
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
NY NJ CT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:12 PM   #961
lennon31987

My Ride: imolarot II M
Send a message via AIM to lennon31987
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntrvrsy View Post
I had a feeling that might of been you, I remember you posting that you have an M6 or M5 (couldn't remember which) but then I thought nah, I thought you were coming in the M3. Nice rides, looked sick when you guys passed by!
i was but he said he was going to follow in the black m5 i thought ill just take the other one to roll with the 2 new ones. we got there real late and hoped to chill but everyone rolled out. the traffic was TERRIBLE and we just said screw it, as soon as the highway opened up we took off. we raced from the dig abunch of times, m6 came out on top

ILLm3 hates me cause im GGGOOODLOOKIIINN

seeking detailing perfection?
lennon31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:45 AM   #962
cntrvrsy

My Ride: ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennon31987 View Post
i was but he said he was going to follow in the black m5 i thought ill just take the other one to roll with the 2 new ones. we got there real late and hoped to chill but everyone rolled out. the traffic was TERRIBLE and we just said screw it, as soon as the highway opened up we took off. we raced from the dig abunch of times, m6 came out on top
I got there a bit late too but just in time. The traffic was banana's!!! Nice cars! I was running with an M6 and 3 M5s yesterday, had a blast. Ended up out at Captree and ran into a TT GT40. You could smell the race gas coming out of it . Car is crazy fast!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:37 PM   #963
plaroud

My Ride: 2003 m3
Quote:
I got there a bit late too but just in time. The traffic was banana's!!! Nice cars! I was running with an M6 and 3 M5s yesterday, had a blast. Ended up out at Captree and ran into a TT GT40. You could smell the race gas coming out of it . Car is crazy fast!!!

Hey, my cousin told me he met you there. Harry with the black E39 M5. I heard about the doughnuts he was doing. He always does that ****. One day we were coming back from E-town and we are stopped at a red light and he starts doing a stand-still in front of me. My hood was filled with peices from his Michelins(RIP). You guys should of seen the doughnuts we did at the bloomies parking lot at the E60 meet last month. No one was expecting us to do the so no one had there cameras ready

2003 M3
Scorpion Exhaust
K&N Cold air intake
Denso Irridium Sparks
H&R Sport springs
plaroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:34 AM   #964
AlpineM

My Ride: M to the 3rd power
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaroud View Post
Hey, my cousin told me he met you there. Harry with the black E39 M5. I heard about the doughnuts he was doing. He always does that ****. One day we were coming back from E-town and we are stopped at a red light and he starts doing a stand-still in front of me. My hood was filled with peices from his Michelins(RIP). You guys should of seen the doughnuts we did at the bloomies parking lot at the E60 meet last month. No one was expecting us to do the so no one had there cameras ready
The night i met you at e-town we went to wendys next to the track, the guy gave us an attitude so i did donuts in the parking lot...he went nuts lol. I gotta get the video from my friend and post it.
AlpineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 07:12 AM   #965
cntrvrsy

Quote:
Yeah, his M5 is NICE! He told he was trying to get you to come but you weren't answering the phone, lol. As soon as we got to the spot he swerved the car around and did a few doughnuts. Tires smoked up nicely . He told me about the E-Town meet you planned and I was like yeah someone posted one on e46, didn't know it was you though . You should've came out, it was a nice day
Old 12-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #966
plaroud

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM View Post
The night i met you at e-town we went to wendys next to the track, the guy gave us an attitude so i did donuts in the parking lot...he went nuts lol. I gotta get the video from my friend and post it.
Why did they give you an attitude? We do some crazy stuff when ever we leave E-town. One time we were getting onto route 9 and there is the new lexis IS350 on my ass so i let him come next to me and i ripped him a new one about 3 times and then he went up to my cousin with the M5 and he ripped him one also. At the end we put him in the middle lane and we took leaving him far behind, at one point we were doing around 125 and i see Harry cutting all the way to the right and flies into a closed gas station. He starts yelling to close the lights and everything. All of a sudden a cop goes flying by and he pulled over the Lexis. Haha, Harry saw the cop hiding. Anyway, we waited about 15 min. and then went to taco bell. My wife was flipping out.

2003 M3
Scorpion Exhaust
K&N Cold air intake
Denso Irridium Sparks
H&R Sport springs
Old 12-19-2006, 10:40 AM   #967
plaroud

Quote:
Yeah, his M5 is NICE! He told he was trying to get you to come but you weren't answering the phone, lol. As soon as we got to the spot he swerved the car around and did a few doughnuts. Tires smoked up nicely . He told me about the E-Town meet you planned and I was like yeah someone posted one on e46, didn't know it was you though . You should've came out, it was a nice day
Sorry, i have commitments at home. I did go to the meet last month at bear mountain with all the E60 M5s though. We should do something closer though, somewhere around here. I'm still waiting for an answer from E-town on that. I think im gonna start calling them up.

2003 M3
Scorpion Exhaust
K&N Cold air intake
Denso Irridium Sparks
H&R Sport springs
Old 12-19-2006, 10:56 AM   #968
cntrvrsy

^^ Yeah it is a bit of a drive coming from Jersey. The E-Town thing sounds cool though, I'd like to see what trap speed my car reaches.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:06 AM   #969
lennon31987

My Ride: imolarot II M
Send a message via AIM to lennon31987
Quote:
Sorry, i have commitments at home. I did go to the meet last month at bear mountain with all the E60 M5s though. We should do something closer though, somewhere around here. I'm still waiting for an answer from E-town on that. I think im gonna start calling them up.
i went on bear mountain with the audi guys and i must say it was real fun. nice roads, lots of twists and turns. I would like to go to e-town but im not the biggest dragging fan. anyway we could get onto a real track, this way we can shut up those fords and mitshitsubishi's?

ILLm3 hates me cause im GGGOOODLOOKIIINN

seeking detailing perfection?
lennon31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:45 PM   #970
plaroud

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM View Post
I dont know if you rember my cousins that were with me the day I might you at the track, one of them had the M5, my other cousin from CT had the new S4 and the other one had a slightly modded new turbo Jetta. Well anyway, we were on Texas rd about to turn left onto rte 9, i was last and the M5 in front of me so as we are turning, me and the M5 start drifting onto 9 for about 50 feet. The S4 and Jetta were like WTF!!! We continued about 1 mile and next to us was a MR evo with 3 people in the car. He starts revving his engine so we can hear the blowvalve. He pulls up to me first we take off from a roll doing about 40, i left him behind about 3-4 cars by the time i hit about 100. He tried stepping up again 2 other times but it was the same story, he then went up to the M5 and same thing happened there. The bad thing was that we got caught at a light, the M5 and the MR were next to each other and i was behind the M5. The MR took off hard as hell and left us about 3 car lenths back in 1st gear but we eventually caught up in a few seconds. We stood there spinning in 1st and 2nd at the light, it was horrible. Its funny, everyone races after leaving the track. How about u?

2003 M3
Scorpion Exhaust
K&N Cold air intake
Denso Irridium Sparks
H&R Sport springs
Old 12-21-2006, 06:26 PM   #971
MixFlame

My Ride: 2004 330i
spotted a (topaz or mystic) blue m3 next to me at a light on hamburg turnpike in wayne. had angel eyes and 19" oem m3 rims. dunno if you're on here.

Sponsored by: Meguiars | Rotiform | AUTOcouture Motoring | Broadway Static
Instagram: @mystic330i
MixFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:57 PM   #972
DropTopKingM3
OG ///Member

My Ride: All German
A couple of sighting the past two days.

*Westchester*
1- Silver M3 convertible w/ dark tinted windows and oem 19's
2- 05-06 blue competition m3 with CT plates parked in the Westcheser Mall last night around 730pm. It had dark tints.

*Queens* (tonight)

1- Black E46 m3 convertible flying down ditmars blvd
2- White E46 3 series 4 door with M3 front bumper (car sounded pretty loud)
3- Spotted again Blue competition M3 with Gun metal HRE'S and loud exhaust
4- Laguna Seca blue M3 coupe (pretty much stock) right by the 59th street bridge.

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:45 PM   #973
pnoyaballer

My Ride: '02 325Ci
Send a message via AIM to pnoyaballer
silver grey m3 with bbs rs-gt's on route 9 heading northbound around 10;30
pnoyaballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 01:04 PM   #974
Carskibum

My Ride: E90
Send a message via AIM to Carskibum
yellow murci on turnpike with some kind of forged rims. guy was real young, anybody kno him? plates were jersey too
Old 12-24-2006, 07:44 AM   #975
delta

My Ride: A4 2.0TQ 6MT
Saw a Black pre-facelift sedan with DDE's coming down Route 5 in Edgewater about 4 days ago. It was around 5 PM.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:11 PM   #976
6strings

My Ride: 2000 328ci
saw a red 325ci with painted kidneys, aftermarket rims, angel eyes, and CUSTOM3 license plate...

LoL just realized i can search.. yup just spotted custom3 on Rt. 1 going north in EDISON heading towards menlo mall. lol you were very close to the medium. i was in the blue 2006 Jetta with my girlfriend and we were stuck in a lil traffic with you for a lil bit. didnt kno if you saw me checkin out your ride. haha i even got beeped at cuz i just stopped to look at your car for like 2 sec.

nice ride too bad i wasnt in my bone stock POS 328 =)
Old 12-28-2006, 12:45 AM   #977
pnoyaballer

My Ride: '02 325Ci
Send a message via AIM to pnoyaballer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6strings View Post
saw a red 325ci with painted kidneys, aftermarket rims, angel eyes, and CUSTOM3 license plate...

LoL just realized i can search.. yup just spotted custom3 on Rt. 1 going north in EDISON heading towards menlo mall. lol you were very close to the medium. i was in the blue 2006 Jetta with my girlfriend and we were stuck in a lil traffic with you for a lil bit. didnt kno if you saw me checkin out your ride. haha i even got beeped at cuz i just stopped to look at your car for like 2 sec.

nice ride too bad i wasnt in my bone stock POS 328 =)
damn when am i gonan see you?
pnoyaballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:24 AM   #978
DMXtremeZHP

Location: Ridgewood NJ, Long Branch NJ, NYC, Boston, MA, Edgewater NJ
My Ride: 04 330i ZHP & 13 S4
Send a message via AIM to DMXtremeZHP
Green M3 modded on 18" SSR's with CSL splitters and a bigger deck spoiler in a parking garage on 95th and Amsterdam.

and a Black pre-facelift 330xi with exhaust-looked like DMS, and clears on West Side Highway to Upper GWB to Palisades Parkway north, I was following you in a Land Cruiser

Modified* 2004 Silver Gray BMW 330i ZHP
Rogue Engineering|aFe|H&R|Hotchkis|Dinan|Shark|JL|DICE|etc.

FOR SALE!!! PM OR EMAIL ME: wjn126@gmail.com

Garage:
2013 Audi S4|2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit|2008 Mercedes-Benz ML550|2008 BMW X5 3.0si|2011 Mercedes-Benz SL550
DMXtremeZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:29 PM   #979
6strings

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoyaballer View Post
damn when am i gonan see you?
lol i know right??.. i always expect to see you somewhere everytime i drive around edison. maybe ill see you at menlo mall and when you get off work well go take a look at your ride...

.. itll happen.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:40 PM   #980
shady3one3
Banned

My Ride: gets replaced soon.
Send a message via AIM to shady3one3
Marisa and I saw Roger on Jericho Turnpike today...as well as a silver gray coupe, aftermarket muffler seemingly falling off
shady3one3 is offline   Reply With Quote