E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Car Care & Detailing

Car Care & Detailing
Get detailing answers and tips here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
killswitch
Registered User
 
killswitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Boulder
Posts: 1,453
My Ride: e36 3
Send a message via AIM to killswitch
**Best "Smelling" Leather Conditioner**

Since there are NUMEROUS threads about the different types of leather conditioners, id like to know which one "Smells" the best. Seems like the conditioners I'v been using are great, but smell more like chemicals than something pleasant. thanks guys.

-alex
__________________
--Alex




Quote:
Originally Posted by ///OSS View Post

...fu ck it...mod it to the max and have a freaking blast...
killswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #2
CNi2i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 708
My Ride: '09 335i
I think Leathrique works the best...but the best smelling IMO is the one sold by Lexus. Go to your local lexus dealership and smell it yourself. You'll love it.
CNi2i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 10:30 PM   #3
killswitch
Registered User
 
killswitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Boulder
Posts: 1,453
My Ride: e36 3
Send a message via AIM to killswitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNi2i
I think Leathrique works the best...but the best smelling IMO is the one sold by Lexus. Go to your local lexus dealership and smell it yourself. You'll love it.
Yeah my dad uses that stuff in his lexus, thanks for reminding me now Im gona have to get some for myself.
__________________
--Alex




Quote:
Originally Posted by ///OSS View Post

...fu ck it...mod it to the max and have a freaking blast...
killswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:30 AM   #4
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert
 
Greg@DetailedImage.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,977
My Ride: is clean & protected
Special on Leatherique for e46 members
Prestine Clean
Microfiber Towel
Terry Cloth Applicator towel
Reguarly $24.47
Sale Price $16.99

Click here for this deal and to view other e46 exclusive offers.

We are also running a sight special (home page of www.detailedimage.com) on the Leatherique Rejuvenator and Prestine Clean for $39.99. The Prestine Clean is great for regular maintenance that will clean and condition your leather. If your leather's not brand new its great to treat and restore it with the Rejuvenator which is an amazing leather conditioning product. It can soften cardboard hard leather and deep clean it as well.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:21 PM   #5
killswitch
Registered User
 
killswitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Boulder
Posts: 1,453
My Ride: e36 3
Send a message via AIM to killswitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs
Special on Leatherique for e46 members
Prestine Clean
Microfiber Towel
Terry Cloth Applicator towel
Reguarly $24.47
Sale Price $16.99

Click here for this deal and to view other e46 exclusive offers.

We are also running a sight special (home page of www.detailedimage.com) on the Leatherique Rejuvenator and Prestine Clean for $39.99. The Prestine Clean is great for regular maintenance that will clean and condition your leather. If your leather's not brand new its great to treat and restore it with the Rejuvenator which is an amazing leather conditioning product. It can soften cardboard hard leather and deep clean it as well.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Hey Greg,
Thanks for the help... do you think you can give me some sort of description of what it smells like? I am going for the new car smell, or at least as close as possible... thanks bro.
-alex
__________________
--Alex




Quote:
Originally Posted by ///OSS View Post

...fu ck it...mod it to the max and have a freaking blast...
killswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 10:18 AM   #6
RideOn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 46
My Ride: 325I
If you are looking for new car smell I would say Wolfgang
RideOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 02:10 PM   #7
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert
 
Greg@DetailedImage.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,977
My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch
Hey Greg,
Thanks for the help... do you think you can give me some sort of description of what it smells like? I am going for the new car smell, or at least as close as possible... thanks bro.
-alex
I'm not really sure how to explain the smell. I don't have a great sense of smell as it is so I'm at a slight disadvantage. I like the smell and it does have a fresh leather smell. Some people like me really like the smell while some others don't like it as much. Most important to me is that it does an amazing job cleaning conditioning the leather. Sorry I can't be more of a help and think of some adjectives to describe the smell.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use