E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2006, 12:20 PM   #21
DrtyJack75

My Ride: 01 330 Ci
Send a message via AIM to DrtyJack75 Send a message via Yahoo to DrtyJack75
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejc2008
How am I a douchebag? Because I pointed out that you had a conflict of interest? I do respect that you openly admit that you overpriced it

let's put it this way, would you buy his car at THAT price?

I'm not here sitting idly to make random comments. I only commented like that to see what price he'd reasonably sell it for because I actually want to buy a car ... anyway I'm offering $19k flat call it lowblaling or whatever that's all i can afford for a 330ci anyway

your a douchebag for running your mouth on someone elses post....if you dont want it, fine...but there's no reason to talk smack....

as for a buyers market, that's fine.....but he's not a dealer, and he's not selling it for what a dealer would, so why would he rate it at fair.....if it's in EXCELLENT/GOOD condition, that's his assumption and that's not for you to decide....only the person that might want to buy it
DrtyJack75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 12:36 PM   #22
ejc2008
Banned

My Ride: 03 Audi A4 Quattro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyJack75
your a douchebag for running your mouth on someone elses post....if you dont want it, fine...but there's no reason to talk smack....

as for a buyers market, that's fine.....but he's not a dealer, and he's not selling it for what a dealer would, so why would he rate it at fair.....if it's in EXCELLENT/GOOD condition, that's his assumption and that's not for you to decide....only the person that might want to buy it
once again, another 330ci seller who wants to bash me cuz his wont sell on bimmerforums ... it's okay though dude

did I say I didn't want it? I made an offer and its not smack ...

as for the moronic comment about why he would rate it fair ... the guide is a f*cking estimate of market value ... so if you put excellent (as edmunds said is only for new cars) ... that's misusing the guide.

It's not the guide telling u what condition your car is in ... its the guide telling you what a car in your condition is worth ... i mean if you want to use it like that why not just use your own guide ... and price it at $39,999
ejc2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 01:05 PM   #23
motoxdirtrider8

My Ride: 2k2 330ci
Send a message via AIM to motoxdirtrider8
ejc2008, i apppreciate you replying to my second post about if anyone thought my price was fair, at least it was your honest opinion, but i didnt need you to jack my thread by starting a fight with everyone on hear. '

And by the way, on edmunds I put it as clean, not excellent. And it says you already have a 330ci zhp on your profile so why would you want to buy mine?

And thanks to anyone who thinks my asking price is fair!!
Old 02-05-2006, 01:50 PM   #24
ejc2008
Banned

I guess uwer nt around earlier but that's my dad's car and its stick- i need auto and thiscar is forschool
Old 02-06-2006, 04:26 AM   #25
ejc2008
Banned

Since you told me to go **** myself

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326260

thanks
Old 02-06-2006, 08:08 AM   #26
Bright Red

My Ride: E46CoupeM54,E83 M54
It is not fair to thank all who agree with you because you are asking for someones opinion. If you ask you had better be ready to hear opinions you do not agree with. If you search auto trader you will see the same car less miles, even same wheels and color for $19,900. OUCH that blows your theory about KBB, KBB sucks and it is for dealers. Noone gets retailprice for a car, dealers come off those prices a ton just to give the impression of a good deal to a customer. If you can sell your car for 25k then it is worth it, if you can't it must not be.......it is just that simple. I am not a hater just realistic. Good luck with your sale anyway.
Bright Red is offline   Reply With Quote