Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|02-07-2006, 08:53 PM||#1|
Past Site Sponsor
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Roseville, CA
My Ride: 1995 Avus Blue M3
¦¦¦ AutoWerks Adjustable Rear Control Arm Sale!! ¦¦¦
AutoWerks Adjustable Rear Control Arm Sale!!
Why use adjustable rear control arms?
With a lowered car (either for street or track use), the non-adjustable original arms cause unwanted negative camber - the tops of the rear tires angle in too much, causing uneven tire wear and unwanted effects on handling. The adjustable rear control arm corrects this problem and can be tuned for any lowering, whether a street car or a full-on race car through a +1.0° to -3.0° range.
Co-developed with OE-supplier SPC Performance, the combination of OE engineering and UUC's enhancements make these arms truly "ultimate".
With so many alternate choices, why UUC?
Our custom-made proprietary design resolves many of the issues with other brands:
* Aluminum center rods are known to bend and fail under extreme use or after extended use (build-up of strain/weakening). Failure of a suspension part that keeps the wheel in place can be quite dangerous. UUC's chromoly center rods are the strongest in the world, virtually unbreakable in this application.
* The wrench-fixing point of UUC's chromoly arm will not "round off" like the fixing point of aluminum arms.
* UUC's original-style bushing is silent, and does not have the squeaks and rattles associated with the use of heim joints or spherical bearings.
* The combination of aluminum ends and chromoly steel center bar results in a reasonable weight, a balanced combination of mass and strength.
* UUC's stress-relieved aluminum cleavis end is not only very strong, but is also much more precise in fitment than stamped-steel alternatives.
* Center bar: Plated 4130 chromoly steel.
* End components: CNC-machined anodized aluminum for lightness, stress-relieved for strength and durability.
* Inboard bushing: High-durometer squeak-free rubber.
All hardware included.
Regular Price: $349.00
E46 Fanatics Price: $315.00
You save 10% off an already low price!
Enter This Coupon Code To Save: AW23059
Click Here To Order!!
Sale Ends: Feb. 14, 2006 at Midnight
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|