E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
superdooper20
I screwed up and can't post

My Ride: E46
FS: Canon ZR 80 Mini DV Camcorder

Canon ZR80 MiniDV Camcorder w/18x Optical Zoom.

PRICE $225 SHIPPED!!! HERE IS SOME INFO

Special moments may come and go, but with Canon's ZR-series camcorders you can capture and relive those sunny days at the beach, casual strolls through crisp fall foliage and family-packed holiday celebrations with brilliant clarity. Smoothly conforming to the contour of your hand, the ZR series camcorders feature the ultimate in Canon design and functionality, allowing you to effortlessly capture once-in-a-lifetime moments whenever and wherever they happen. Offering exceptional value, easy operation, and outstanding performance, Canon's ZR80 camcorder can turn even every day occasions into milestones you can cherish forever.

DIGIC DV
Canon's expertise in imaging and electronics is flawlessly blended together in the ZR-series camcorders, thanks to the advanced DIGIC DV system. Since video and photos have different color requirements, DIGIC DV utilizes two different color techniques to maximize video quality on a TV and still image quality for print or computer display.

Seamlessly connect to your computer, TV or VCR
Multi-image Screen

You can divide your screen into four, nine or sixteen pictures with the Image Capture function.

Embracing the industry's latest and most sophisticated technology, Canon camcorders feature an exclusive connection circuit, called VIC. VIC is a virtual powerhouse. Traditionally, multiple chips were needed to perform the camcorder's input and output functions. However VIC manages it all with one single chip. The result is seamless connectivity whether you are connecting to a computer, TV, or VCR.

Leave your tripod at home
The ZR80 gives you the power of Genuine Canon Optics in optical zoom, taking full advantage of the DV format. The digital zoom extends the camcorder's magnification revealing details too small to see with the naked eye. What's more, the Canon ZR-series camcorders are so advanced, they correct camcorder shake instantly. It's all thanks to a high quality image stabilization system that makes sure your videos always look smooth, steady and natural even when shooting hand-held at full telephoto.

Faders and Special Effects
The ZR80 also comes complete with a wide selection of faders and special effects that can add visual appeal and greater imaging variety. Choose from Fade Trigger, Wipe, Corner, Jump, Flip, Puzzle, Zigzag, Beam and Tide. For a more creative look, you can switch on the following digital effects during recording or playback: Art, Black & White, Sepia, Mosaic, Ball, Cube, Wave, Color Mask or Mirror.

Shoot close-ups they'll love
When shooting close-ups of people, the ZR-series camcorders utilize a Skin Detail Function to automatically soften details. The result is a more complimentary appearance that will keep your family and friends coming back for another 15 minutes of fame.

Illuminate those super-low light moments
With the ZR-series camcorders, you can capture images and video even in low-lighting thanks to its enhanced Night mode. At the touch of a button, the camcorder selects the ideal shutter speed and sensitivity combination to brighten up the scene, without sacrificing color.

Transfer images effortlessly
The ZR80 gives you the ability to easily transfer images to your PC directly from the camcorder using IEEE1394. The IEEE1394-compliant DV terminal also lets you connect the ZR80 to a DV-compatible computer or another Canon DV camcorder. That means you can easily transfer your digital movies to your computer's hard disk, edit your scenes, and then use them to create high impact Web sites, video e-mail, interactive CDs and DVDs, or a personal video album.

Get creative with optional software
As an optional download, you can extend the power of your ZR80 camcorder with DV Messenger2 software. DV Messenger2 allows you to use your Canon camcorder for Internet Video Chat with Microsoft Windows Messenger through IEEE1394. Control the zoom and focus of your camcorder or the person you are chatting with. Preview thumbnails and transfer photos. Watch and control the video playback of either camcorder -- all from your computer.

Keep the focus where you want it
Sometimes, the subject we want to photograph is not in the center of the frame. With the ZR85 camcorder, you can choose from one of three focusing points to automatically put the subject you want into sharp focus.

Never lose track of your subject
With the ZR80's flexible 2.5" LCD View Screen and Color Viewfinder, you can easily compose sensational shots without having to squint into the viewfinder. Rotate the screen for high-or low-angle shots, or turn it around 180 degrees to record yourself, and then afterwards, enjoy the brilliant display while reviewing your scenes. The Canon ZR80 gives you portable movie-making power at a price that will inspire you. Featuring the superior clarity of Canon's 18x Optical Zoom Lens paired with an advanced image stabilization system, the ZR80 will keep all your memories looking sharp and true to life.

PRICE IS $225 Shipped
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	canon.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	168253  
superdooper20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:51 PM   #2
krs71

My Ride: 06 on the 3
stupid question here.........what type of tape does it use?
krs71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:23 AM   #3
JERRYKDC

My Ride: 04 330 CIC
What's Included?

Do you have the manual, cords, batteries, etc.?
JERRYKDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:34 AM   #4
superdooper20

cANON

The camera includes charger, attachment cords to view on the tv, battery, even the original box. The only thing I don't have is the manual.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:34 AM   #5
superdooper20

The camera uses Mini DV tapes
Old 04-02-2006, 04:00 PM   #6
superdooper20

camera